Our compatibility?

avesophia

Are we compatible with him?
astro_61gw_b_g_s_o.29866.1233.jpg

ElenaJ

I asked because the synastry is quite a challenging one.
Can I assume that you are in the centre circle? If not, just reverse the comments.
There is sun/jupiter sextile sun/neptune, which is a very caring friendship, or love, contact, and a romantic one.
Your moon is trine his mars, so a physical attraction as well as a compatibility between emotions and actions.
Your mercury/uranus conjuncts his Venus.
However, there are two conjunctions involving mars, mars/pluto and mars/saturn. These are very difficult to handle, the energies are too contrasting to find an easy balance.
In addition, his Pluto also squares your sun/neptune.
Mars square mercury/uranus is also exciting at the beginning, very stimulating, but with time it is irritating and argumentative.
Venus square his Saturn and that is part of a stellium with moon/jupiter/neptune, at first this is dreamy and fun, but it wears into coldness. It is reinforced by his Venus square your Saturn. Affection is one of the most important needs we have, and here there is a mutual block, and you each not only have different tastes and social needs, but each of you will tend to criticise the choice of the other.
The strong attractions are your ascendent ruler sun conjunct Neptune, and his descendent is pisces, so you give the impression of the type of partner that attracts him.
His ascendent ruler mercury falls on your descendent, another link that helps attract.
You will need a lot of patience and will power to make this one work.

avesophia

I asked because the synastry is quite a challenging one.
Can I assume that you are in the centre circle? If not, just reverse the comments.
There is sun/jupiter sextile sun/neptune, which is a very caring friendship, or love, contact, and a romantic one.
Your moon is trine his mars, so a physical attraction as well as a compatibility between emotions and actions.
Your mercury/uranus conjuncts his Venus.
However, there are two conjunctions involving mars, mars/pluto and mars/saturn. These are very difficult to handle, the energies are too contrasting to find an easy balance.
In addition, his Pluto also squares your sun/neptune.
Mars square mercury/uranus is also exciting at the beginning, very stimulating, but with time it is irritating and argumentative.
Venus square his Saturn and that is part of a stellium with moon/jupiter/neptune, at first this is dreamy and fun, but it wears into coldness. It is reinforced by his Venus square your Saturn. Affection is one of the most important needs we have, and here there is a mutual block, and you each not only have different tastes and social needs, but each of you will tend to criticise the choice of the other.
The strong attractions are your ascendent ruler sun conjunct Neptune, and his descendent is pisces, so you give the impression of the type of partner that attracts him.
His ascendent ruler mercury falls on your descendent, another link that helps attract.
You will need a lot of patience and will power to make this one work
Thank you for an answer! Yes, we are really different, from “different worlds” but i feel that i am the one who can understand him. He is a soldier, very closed person, introverted. And I only try to find ways to his soul

Zora

Account Closed
And I only try to find ways to his soul

But you already have a contact to his soul.

His 4th house - house of soul and house of emotions is ruled by jupiter - he puts in your 8th house and your sun neptune conjunct sextiles his jupiter.

But what is kinda dangerous - if a man puts his moon in the 5th house of the woman, the woman has tendencies to see the man more as own child she likes to take care of.

Zora

Account Closed
His jupiter as his 4th house ruler is in 8th house - with jupiter/pluto correspondence energy and can show a fantic belief not fearing death. His jupiter semisquares his taurus mars in 9th house and doubles this intense energy.

His mars rules 8th house with mars/pluto correspondence energy and is an intense, strong persisting energy. And what he is conviced of- and take faith and belief in (9th house) - you will never be able to change or to get him to move a tiny little bit- if he doesn't feel it necessary himself - with a taurus mars in fix sign in mental mind and belief house.

Very well skilled in defending own territory, own opinions and own dogmata and beliefs.

This man is more guiding and directing you - with his mars opposing your scorpio mars in 4th house - and can get more you where he would like to see you and what to do - not even needing a word to say for it.

And with sun ruling your rising conjuncting neptune in your 6th house - you probably don't even notice it and intuitively start to change yourself to have his attention and love and work more on his subjects and wishes to fullfil - endangered to loose yourself.

avesophia

His jupiter as his 4th house ruler is in 8th house - with jupiter/pluto correspondence energy and can show a fantic belief not fearing death. His jupiter semisquares his taurus mars in 9th house and doubles this intense energy.

His mars rules 8th house with mars/pluto correspondence energy and is an intense, strong persisting energy. And what he is conviced of- and take faith and belief in (9th house) - you will never be able to change or to get him to move a tiny little bit- if he doesn't feel it necessary himself - with a taurus mars in fix sign in mental mind and belief house.

Very well skilled in defending own territory, own opinions and own dogmata and beliefs.

This man is more guiding and directing you - with his mars opposing your scorpio mars in 4th house - and can get more you where he would like to see you and what to do - not even needing a word to say for it.

And with sun ruling your rising conjuncting neptune in your 6th house - you probably don't even notice it and intuitively start to change yourself to have his attention and love and work more on his subjects and wishes to fullfil - endangered to loose yourself.
Thank you!!! And what about sexual attraction?