Does anyone find Virgos attractive?

Taurus9

This is a general and genuine question.

I have a lot of Virgo in my chart (Ascendant, Moon, Jupiter). But to be blatantly honest I don't find a personality that is shy, worrying, over-analytical with self-doubt and perfectionism helpful at all...

I also don't see how it could be attractive to anyone who is healthy... :sideways:

wan

I like Virgos and people with heavy Virgoan traits. I find a typical Virgo's humility very appealing. They tend not to have huge egos and this makes it very easy to live with and like them. They have a subtle, understated appeal to them which I find very attractive.

I have Virgo on my descendant.

katydid

I used to date Virgos. Maybe it is my 6th house Sun?

I am a Scorpio with a Cap Moon and Taurus rising. So Virgo energy fit me every well.

I had a 4 yr relationship with a double Virgo with a Scorpio Moon. He was shy and he did worry a lot. But we were both young Astrologers and we could talk a lot about our studies and our new clients. He was very helpful and thoughtful and was critical in a non aggressive way.

I found his self doubt and analytical nature to be kind of cute and refreshing. Humility can be sexy. :innocent:

craft94

Yes, plenty of people are attracted to Virgo's. My Aries friend is weirdly drawn to them and astrologically speaking, neither of us know why. Maybe it's her SN in the 6th? Taurus Venus?