Why is she not talking to me anymore?

Dr.Time

There's a girl at work, we've been going out for dinners, we are close friends.
She has 2 boyfriends. Let's say BF 1 & BF 2. BF 2 wants her to break up with BF 1.

What happened was I developed romantic feelings for her, and I told her. We still had gone out since then. She cares for me. And she still sees me as her best friend, she just needs time to digest my feelings.

The day before I had to leave town for work we got together.

But the problem is: BF 2 wants her not go out with me or talk with me. Even when we were friends that was an issue - but she'd just come out with me.

Now the girl, we're close, but contact is restricted. She's gone silent on me.
Aside from my romantic feelings, I do miss my best friend and want to talk to her. I do want her to pick me too, lol. For us to be a couple

Question is: Why is not talking to me

I am Sun, Moon.
She is Saturn, Venus.

I am in 12th house of fears, undoing. I feel depressed.
Moon in 3rd shows my desire for communication with her.

She is in her own house in 12th - dealing with issues unknown to me.

Saturn aspects moon and sun.
Sun in Cancer I am in her detriment?
Her Venus is in my domicile forming aspect to moon so she appreciates my feelings.
Her venus is combust sun. So perhaps she needs space from me, I don't know if she's burned out from me negatively or positively though. I don't think I did anything to upset her. I felt she's attracted to me, just restricted.

If I take look at 3rd house rulers etc. Then I am venus and she is mars.
Mars is in sun - wants sun which is me? Venus wants moon. So I want to hear from her badly.

Would anyone please help me take a look?

For higher resolution chart: https://imgur.com/a/6cpbCCz

Attachments

• whynottalking.jpg
    whynottalking.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

katydid

yeah dude, I figured lol. I just added the comment in there so that it didn't create a snowball effect on people's reading of the chart.
You know, then people trying to find an 'ending'.

Ok, maybe I fell for it. :innocent:

But that Venus/Saturn opposition perfects in about one week. Maybe she breaks top with one of her other boyfriends?

Dr.Time

Ok, maybe I fell for it. :innocent:

But that Venus/Saturn opposition perfects in about one week. Maybe she breaks top with one of her other boyfriends?

Well BF 2 gave her a deadline that she needs to break up with BF 1 by end of this month.
But honestly, from the amount of lies and pressure BF 2 gives her, I'm not sure if this will eventuate in his favour.

Chrysalis

So your wanting to be BF 3 ? :lol:

She's silent right now as moons in silent Scorpio, all significators are in the 12th house, the phrase "self undoing" ring any bells ?

Mars on the Asc shows you've acted too rash with her, possibly putting things needlessly at risk. You really should not have told her this. "What happened was I developed romantic feelings for her, and I told her."

Dr.Time

So your wanting to be BF 3 ? :lol:

She's silent right now as moons in silent Scorpio, all significators are in the 12th house, the phrase "self undoing" ring any bells ?

Mars on the Asc shows you've acted too rash with her, possibly putting things needlessly at risk. You really should not have told her this. "What happened was I developed romantic feelings for her, and I told her."

Well I am glad I told her my feelings. She really appreciated my honesty. And we've been honest with each other about everything from day 1. Even after telling her, she still came over and we went out.
I want to be honest with her, Chrysalis

Chrysalis

But she's got BF1 and BF2 on her case, so don't you think you telling her how you feel, more or less letting her know you want to be her BF too, has got all too much for her ? The 12th house prominence in this chart, is screaming regret.

Moons void for a little while now too in scorpio, so don't be expecting hearing from her for a little while. Moon will trine with mercury at 3 degrees Sagg, so in maybe a couple of weeks you get to speak again.

Last edited:

Dr.Time

But she's got BF1 and BF2 on her case, so don't you think you telling her how you feel, more or less letting her know you want to be her BF too, has got all too much for her ? The 12th house prominence in this chart, is screaming regret.

Moons void for a little while now too in scorpio, so don't be expecting hearing from her for a little while. Moon will trine with mercury at 3 degrees Sagg, so in maybe a couple of weeks you get to speak again.

Yeah i appreciate my confession it is a lot for her. But st the same time it didn’t stop her from talking with me while home. Now I’m abroad I suppose it’s easier for her avoid me. I don’t regret telling. Her though . I feel so glad I did, I am depressed because I miss her communication.

Thanks for your analysis though. 3 units hmm!

Chrysalis

No not 3 units, its 13 degrees till moon reaches mercury from sagg, so that's why i said maybe in a couple of weeks you'll speak to her.