Please help me with this analysis I believe she is a twin flame karma

Sagcap88

Twin flames are a controversial subject that a lot of astrologers won’t venture to comment on (I don’t blame them). Only YOU can truly know. And at the end of the day, I think you’ll find that if you are twin flames, you won’t care if you’re twin flames; you’ll think being with this person is worth it regardless.

Upon first glance, I see that she’s enough younger than you that she may have some growing up to do. If it’s meant to be, it’ll come back. Best thing you can do is let go and focus on building a relationship with yourself and dating others. I’d go no contact. Let her reach out to you; she’s a Gemini after all...girl wants her freedom!

I would have liked to have seen at least a luminary in the same house or sign as your NN. Or sun, moon, ac, dc, or Venus conjunctions your vertex.

I don’t see basic compatibility, either.

I think you may very well be right that it’s one sided. You have a lot of Scorpio 8th house, and Pluto going on. You seem like a plutonic individual. The lesson of this relationship may very well be for you to learn to let go, stop obsessing, and surrender the instinct to control.

This video would likely give you a lot of insight: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_W9S1RZGRI&index=18&t=0s&list=PLy5ALGDNJwOTd9jkYULf90IwtvCOQE7ti

Best of luck to you.

vitas

Twin flames are a controversial subject that a lot of astrologers won’t venture to comment on (I don’t blame them). Only YOU can truly know. And at the end of the day, I think you’ll find that if you are twin flames, you won’t care if you’re twin flames; you’ll think being with this person is worth it regardless.

Upon first glance, I see that she’s enough younger than you that she may have some growing up to do. If it’s meant to be, it’ll come back. Best thing you can do is let go and focus on building a relationship with yourself and dating others. I’d go no contact. Let her reach out to you; she’s a Gemini after all...girl wants her freedom!

I would have liked to have seen at least a luminary in the same house or sign as your NN. Or sun, moon, ac, dc, or Venus conjunctions your vertex.

I don’t see basic compatibility, either.

I think you may very well be right that it’s one sided. You have a lot of Scorpio 8th house, and Pluto going on. You seem like a plutonic individual. The lesson of this relationship may very well be for you to learn to let go, stop obsessing, and surrender the instinct to control.

This video would likely give you a lot of insight: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_W9S1RZGRI&index=18&t=0s&list=PLy5ALGDNJwOTd9jkYULf90IwtvCOQE7ti

Best of luck to you.

Thank you for the analysis so your saying she don't feel anything? And I'm the only one who's suffering the karmic ties??? I wasn't asking for compatibility because her life changed after she met me and look at her name asteroid I'm just saying.

Sagcap88

Thank you for the analysis so your saying she don't feel anything? And I'm the only one who's suffering the karmic ties??? I wasn't asking for compatibility because her life changed after she met me and look at her name asteroid I'm just saying.

Whether or not she feels anything is irrelevant. I’ve had a karmic relationship where I felt something and the other person didn’t. It was a lesson for me. I don’t venture to think about how they felt about me because it doesn’t matter. If someone has feelings for you, you’ll know it; you won’t be going to great lengths to find evidence supporting that. So yeah, the person I had feelings for felt nothing for me. And that’s okay because most of us go through something like this.

I think you’re reading too much into it by looking at her name Asteroid. I’m sure that what it means is simply that this is a karmic lesson for YOU. Her life may have changed after meeting you but that doesn’t mean you’re twin flames. My life has changed after meeting all of my exes or people I’ve been drawn to or who’ve been drawn to me; all human relationships change us. They don’t have to be significant romantically.

vitas

Whether or not she feels anything is irrelevant. I’ve had a karmic relationship where I felt something and the other person didn’t. It was a lesson for me. I don’t venture to think about how they felt about me because it doesn’t matter. If someone has feelings for you, you’ll know it; you won’t be going to great lengths to find evidence supporting that. So yeah, the person I had feelings for felt nothing for me. And that’s okay because most of us go through something like this.

I think you’re reading too much into it by looking at her name Asteroid. I’m sure that what it means is simply that this is a karmic lesson for YOU. Her life may have changed after meeting you but that doesn’t mean you’re twin flames. My life has changed after meeting all of my exes or people I’ve been drawn to or who’ve been drawn to me; all human relationships change us. They don’t have to be significant romantically.

Sorry i just don't believe that. This isn't pluto themed i've been through pluto themed & trust me this isn't it. Her moon squares off my north node & her mars makes a conjunct to my 12th house I strongly believe we both have karmic ties only reason why i pushed her away was because she was getting obsessed with me hence her nessus opposes my ascendant and her north node falls on my scorpio descendant. Maybe i was the one who got hit harder because i'm spiritually evolved but the synchronizities is extremely difficult to ignore & she is from a lower class socio economic status I am a multi-millionaire I wouldn't act like this towards someone of a lower class if it wasn't something deeper than the superficial you know that. The connection is intensely strong. She just came into my life & i got severely hit spiritually.

Sagcap88

Since you’re a multi-millionaire, it might be feasible for you to get a couple of professional paid readings. Jewel Mayberry does great ones, as does dr. Z from https://astrologywithdrz.com

And by the way, when you mentioned that you wouldn’t “act that way” towards someone of a lower socioeconomic class...wow! Looking at someone’s “class” is so narcissistic.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

ardentika

You say "twin flame karma" then you say you are spiritually evolved.. then you say you are a multi-millionare... adorable :D

First and foremost, twin flame and karma don't go together. Twin flames don't have karma, theoretically speaking. So far no one can proof they exist, no one knows what they are even if they exist. My best bet is, twin flame is a mission template, promising an accelerated ascension. In your case, definitely not that.

Karma, on the other hand is not only tied to past lives. Karma means "doing". Whatever you put out there in the universe, will come back to you. SO ask yourself, when in the past you treated someone poorly. Maybe, this time karma is quite fast. You treated her poorly, so ... instant karma. Her south node falling on your Ascendant is definitely a point of a karmic dept. And since she is my age and I have the same NN, I kinda know how this plays out. Most people with this NN were perhaps born in well financially established families (just because they are "lower economic class, doesn't mean they were poor lol) , or in a past life they were, and something keeps pulling them towards the life of material goods and wealth. Which is why she might have gotten attracted to you. However, her NN in scorpio will keep looking for deeply spiritual and meaningful things, and will make her run from this wealth thingy. You will feel drawn to give, give , give to and for her, but she might restrict your self-expression in the world somehow. It's quite normal given the fact you have Scorpio on the Dsc. Scorpio wants spirituality and deepness, but Taurus wants wealth and beauty. It's a deep conflict, and it needs a lot of inner searching and compromise to find what you are looking for.

Karma is karma, it lets go when it does, and no one knows whats it about. That's the point, not knowing and figuring it out ourselves. Plus karmic relationships are barely made to last. Two people come together to clear it, and they move on with their lives. Her whole purpose was perhaps to "hit you spiritually". Scorpio North Node people tend to do that, it's sort of their "life mission" if you wish.

Also there is no such thing as her karma, your karma. Karma also teaches lessons to both parties. Believe it or not, it's a give and take system. She learned something from this experience, you will too.

I already see your lesson, question is why you don't see it? Low economic class, so what? She came to show you, you can love someone regardless of their status. Yeah, might not be her, might be someone else, but there is your lesson. Class does not define a human, nor their soul, nor their personality.

"I wouldn't act like this towards someone of a lower class if it wasn't something deeper than the superficial you know that." - this is superficial enough of a saying, and a scorpio North node will sense that miles away, and run as fast as possible. SO maybe she sensed your superficiality, and decided you are a no go for her. Now all you can do is sit with your emotions, embrace them, and reflect within yourself. Your Moon, Venus, Dsc and Pluto know this already, and they got hooked on that NN Scorpio girl. Learn the lesson and move on. If its meant to be it will be.

Last edited:

vitas

You say "twin flame karma" then you say you are spiritually evolved.. then you say you are a multi-millionare... adorable :D

it goes hand in hand lol.

First and foremost, twin flame and karma don't go together. Twin flames don't have karma, theoretically speaking. So far no one can proof they exist, no one knows what they are even if they exist. My best bet is, twin flame is a mission template, promising an accelerated ascension. In your case, definitely not that.

the synchronizities is very difficult to ignore also her juno conjuncts my vertex.

Karma, on the other hand is not only tied to past lives. Karma means "doing". Whatever you put out there in the universe, will come back to you. SO ask yourself, when in the past you treated someone poorly. Maybe, this time karma is quite fast. You treated her poorly, so ... instant karma. Her south node falling on your Ascendant is definitely a point of a karmic dept. And since she is my age and I have the same NN, I kinda know how this plays out. Most people with this NN were perhaps born in well financially established families (just because they are "lower economic class, doesn't mean they were poor lol) , or in a past life they were, and something keeps pulling them towards the life of material goods and wealth. Which is why she might have gotten attracted to you. However, her NN in scorpio will keep looking for deeply spiritual and meaningful things, and will make her run from this wealth thingy. You will feel drawn to give, give , give to and for her, but she might restrict your self-expression in the world somehow. It's quite normal given the fact you have Scorpio on the Dsc. Scorpio wants spirituality and deepness, but Taurus wants wealth and beauty. It's a deep conflict, and it needs a lot of inner searching and compromise to find what you are looking for.

I like your analysis but lets not forget her mars falls into my seventh house her nessus opposes my descendant and her north node falls onto my descendent and her saturn opposes my sun i have a strong instinctly feeling im going to know her or at least be in her life for a very very long time regardless of whatveerr separations occur. Its been 4 months and she still in my head that is some extreme karmic baggage and to be honest i have no idea what it is we also have strong lilith contacts and her mars opposes my entire scoprio stellium venus moon pluto. i like her alot like severely devastingly alot you guys have no idea how much love i have for someone of a poor class like her. TRUST ME when i say i have many options available to me but she is very special to me i feel it in my soul.

Karma is karma, it lets go when it does, and no one knows whats it about. That's the point, not knowing and figuring it out ourselves. Plus karmic relationships are barely made to last. Two people come together to clear it, and they move on with their lives. Her whole purpose was perhaps to "hit you spiritually". Scorpio North Node people tend to do that, it's sort of their "life mission" if you wish.

Also there is no such thing as her karma, your karma. Karma also teaches lessons to both parties. Believe it or not, it's a give and take system. She learned something from this experience, you will too.

What if the karmic debt was not cleared? since i was the one who pushed her away and what if the universe will bind us again hence sun opposite saturn is extremely difficult to break and very binding look all im saying is that this is a very crazy esoteric spiritual experience and still in progress because her name asteroid conjuncts my vertex i believe she will carry my future child or give birth to my child. im telling you right now this goes deeper than karmic ties or lust or anything of that nature this connection is worldly strong and intense nothing like anything ive every experienced before some people you just have constant karma with.

I already see your lesson, question is why you don't see it? Low economic class, so what? She came to show you, you can love someone regardless of their status. Yeah, might not be her, might be someone else, but there is your lesson. Class does not define a human, nor their soul, nor their personality.

"I wouldn't act like this towards someone of a lower class if it wasn't something deeper than the superficial you know that." - this is superficial enough of a saying, and a scorpio North node will sense that miles away, and run as fast as possible. SO maybe she sensed your superficiality, and decided you are a no go for her. Now all you can do is sit with your emotions, embrace them, and reflect within yourself. Your Moon, Venus, Dsc and Pluto know this already, and they got hooked on that NN Scorpio girl. Learn the lesson and move on. If its meant to be it will be.

karmic lessons arent that easy to be learned i dont think the lessons were learned im telling you this is like some twin flame or soul connection type synastry joint you feel me? i pushed her away by igniting her intense feelings but im telling you guys she will be back because this isnt one sided now i know it isnt one sided because i can feel it on a spiritual level. karmic lessons isnt just get together learn it and break off it dont work like that karmic lessons is crazy and important we also got chiron in the 1st in composite so the both of us must be hurt in order to get healed. her mars on my 12th aspects my nodes which there is lots of squares my soul wants to get with her.

vitas

Since you’re a multi-millionaire, it might be feasible for you to get a couple of professional paid readings. Jewel Mayberry does great ones, as does dr. Z from https://astrologywithdrz.com

And by the way, when you mentioned that you wouldn’t “act that way” towards someone of a lower socioeconomic class...wow! Looking at someone’s “class” is so narcissistic.

Best of luck.

that website you linked looks very unprofessional I wouldnt trust my money on there. First & foremost im just being honest shes a poor girl and lives in a poor neighborhood and comes from a poor background.

Sagcap88

that website you linked looks very unprofessional I wouldnt trust my money on there. First & foremost im just being honest shes a poor girl and lives in a poor neighborhood and comes from a poor background.

Your loss. Dr. Z is great. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything and he’s spot on. But you judge by appearances and stuff like how much money someone has...so I’m not surprised you’d turn your nose up at it.

With your attitude, it’s extremely apparent why you drove this girl away. You are so grandiose and full of ego. Seems to me that you’re going to great lengths to convince yourself that you’re a big shot and somehow build yourself up by belittling her.

Here’s also something that might offer insight and it’s free: https://youtu.be/HKkuQfVcJxs

Last edited:

irisg

Wow.
Neptune hit you hard.

I see your Sun is @15 Virgo so you just got your first taste of that Neptune opposition Sun transit (Nep being currently @16 Pisces).

As a @12 Virgo Sun with loads of Plutonian energy (Scorpio Rising with Pluto square Sun and a Sag Mars-Pluto conjunction in the 1st house here, so I should know about it), I feel for you and totally relate with what you’re going through.

I went through something very similar with someone I met and the quite literal obsessiveness about it almost made me go crazy.

I looked for an answer in the charts too.

But then, I realized that I wasn’t exactly in the best frame of mind and that my vision was very clouded, at best.

That’s what Neptune at its lowest expression will do to you, fog up your brain and your vision of the outside world.
In the opposition’s case, it’s often situations and people that are hard to see for what or who they truly are.
You’re gonna see what you wanna see in the mist.

I see you’re not super Neptunian yourself either (my chart is mostly fire and earth, so once again I can relate), so finding yourself submerged in the other blue planet’s deep waters all of a sudden is quite shocking.
The Virgo Vision™ is broken, to say the least.

So my advice, while I patiently wait for my third and last round of Neptune opp Sun (**** retrograde), is take that obsessive energy back and put it into you and your spirituality practice (the higher Neptunian expression) however you see fit.
Get obsessed over Neptune and how to integrate that kinda foreign and vague slippery Piscean energy for a change.
You speak about being spiritually evolved so it won’t be a problem, right ?

About the whole ‘karmic’ and ‘twin flame’ relationship thing : don’t know much about it and don’t believe much in it.
But please step away from the charts ? and the asteroids ?
Much better, I promise.

Neptune transit aside, that comment about her socio-economical status was rude and unwarranted, especially for someone you supposedly are in love with.
You’re not being honest, you’re being superficial.
Sagcap88’s right, I’d run away from that too.
Who cares if her whatever asteroid’s conjuct yours ? Nobody would stick around to get berated in their own relationship.
Get real and please think about that further.

ardentika

the synchronizities is very difficult to ignore also her juno conjuncts my vertex.
No, they aren't really. You are telling yourself this. I met someone too who I was told would act as a twin, and our charts are identical. Same aspects, same asc, same house positions. And that's STILL not a sync enough tbh. Not at all. Her juno conjuncting your vertex means **** really. Your vertex is a point that attracts people in your life , it's called fated encounters, for good or bad, and the vertex person is not meant to always stay. I met someone3y ago who had his vertex on my Asc, and my vertex on his Asc. Now that's a sync, but didn't last. So the vertex isn't a promising point, not at all. But it serves lessons. I can say this person was my greatest teacher and freed me from a lot of karma.

I like your analysis but lets not forget her mars falls into my seventh house her nessus opposes my descendant and her north node falls onto my descendent and her saturn opposes my sun i have a strong instinctly feeling im going to know her or at least be in her life for a very very long time regardless of whatveerr separations occur. Its been 4 months and she still in my head that is some extreme karmic baggage and to be honest i have no idea what it is we also have strong lilith contacts and her mars opposes my entire scoprio stellium venus moon pluto. i like her alot like severely devastingly alot you guys have no idea how much love i have for someone of a poor class like her. TRUST ME when i say i have many options available to me but she is very special to me i feel it in my soul.
Still, that's some basic synastry. It's not a WOW thing. What you are saying sounds a lot more like obsession rather than love. (given your Scorpio on Dsc and other scorpio planets, can't say I'm surprised, I have too Venus and NN scorpio, so yeah it gets intense, I know)

I definitely trust that you have many options, and it's great she is special to you, but you gotta let go. What you feel is most prolly not real, but fear. Not intuition but an obsessive fear of never seeing her again and never being with her again. THis never part most prolly drives you nuts, so your subconscious mind feeds your own mind with lies to soothe it as "we are meant to be, I will see her again"
I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm saying it doesn't sound healthy at all the way you talk about it.

What if the karmic debt was not cleared? since i was the one who pushed her away and what if the universe will bind us again hence sun opposite saturn is extremely difficult to break and very binding look all im saying is that this is a very crazy esoteric spiritual experience and still in progress because her name asteroid conjuncts my vertex i believe she will carry my future child or give birth to my child. im telling you right now this goes deeper than karmic ties or lust or anything of that nature this connection is worldly strong and intense nothing like anything ive every experienced before some people you just have constant karma with.
Maybe it wasn't, maybe it was. Only God knows. Again, conjunctions with vertex and asteroids are legit only with 0 orb, maybe 1, but thats about it. So what are the orbs?
If it's so strong and spiritual you should know you can't force anything, and your best bet is to let go and stop obsessing. When you obsess over something it means there is something you are not seeing and not learning. I speak from experience. The moment you let go, magic happens, so focus on that.

karmic lessons arent that easy to be learned i dont think the lessons were learned im telling you this is like some twin flame or soul connection type synastry joint you feel me? i pushed her away by igniting her intense feelings but im telling you guys she will be back because this isnt one sided now i know it isnt one sided because i can feel it on a spiritual level. karmic lessons isnt just get together learn it and break off it dont work like that karmic lessons is crazy and important we also got chiron in the 1st in composite so the both of us must be hurt in order to get healed. her mars on my 12th aspects my nodes which there is lots of squares my soul wants to get with her.
I never said karmic lessons are easy, but that doesn't mean there should be two people involved. This is NOT a twin flame NOR soulmate connection. Just because it's intense and you actually feel something for a human being, does not mean it's soulmate lol. Dude, come on, get off your high horse. You are so obsessed with this poor girl that you keep feeding yourself desperate "truths" as "this is NOT one sided I KNOW". What if it is? You will have to make peace with that. And you do sound a bit crazy and stalkerish, honestly. Chiron does not mean in the world you both gotta get hurt in order to heal, that's such a huge BS, you are making **** up now, again to calm your inability to accept that you can't have everything you want in the world. See, that's a karmic lesson of its own. Losing someone you love, not getting what you want, because you can't buy it with money. That's prolly one of the biggest lessons you can get in life.

A lot of squares to the nodes with not much other supporting aspects is not a good thing. There will be so much friction that it's unlikely to work out.

Right now, you won't get anywhere with this obsessive behavior. If you are so spiritual as you claim, which you aren't, but anyways, you would know the energy you put out in the universe will repel the things you want. Aka her. The more we obsess over someone and DESPERATELY NEED them , the more this person will be BYE BYE. It's prolly the most basic thing ever.

And come on, what's poor anyways. Does he have food in her fridge? Does she have clothes on her back? If yes, she ain't poor. People use the word poverty way too freely, when there are people without homes, and people who can't afford food. Just cos she ain't upper class, doesn't make her poor.

vitas

Your loss. Dr. Z is great. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything and he’s spot on. But you judge by appearances and stuff like how much money someone has...so I’m not surprised you’d turn your nose up at it.

With your attitude, it’s extremely apparent why you drove this girl away. You are so grandiose and full of ego. Seems to me that you’re going to great lengths to convince yourself that you’re a big shot and somehow build yourself up by belittling her.

Here’s also something that might offer insight and it’s free: https://youtu.be/HKkuQfVcJxs

Actually i met her before netpune was in opposition of my sun sign that simply just amplified it. i met her last august of 2017. Neptune gets a bad rap, but truth is it literally rules spirituality more than uranus & pluto put together it rules past lives & the sub conscious mind. I'm not crazy or delusional someone of my status would never achieve such status if they were. Yes my ego is strong but i have over a million reasons on why it is $$$$ you all talk about how i got rejected because of my intensity or im under some false twin flame obsession or whatever but truth is i know the truth and aint none of yall want to tell me but thats fine. saturn opp sun is karmic her south node on my 1st house is krmic her mars in my 12th house is karmic. I know what I'm saying & i donate to charity every year so im highly charitable you think that i want to feel like this? i hate everything about neptune & uranus i've been striken down by the spiritual forces ever since i've met her. Never in my life would I ever have such unconditionall eternal love for someone, never she is the first i am 31 btw.

Wow.
Neptune hit you hard
I see your Sun is @15 Virgo so you just got your first taste of that Neptune opposition Sun transit (Nep being currently @16 Pisces).

As a @12 Virgo Sun with loads of Plutonian energy (Scorpio Rising with Pluto square Sun and a Sag Mars-Pluto conjunction in the 1st house here, so I should know about it), I feel for you and totally relate with what you’re going through.

I went through something very similar with someone I met and the quite literal obsessiveness about it almost made me go crazy.

I looked for an answer in the charts too.

But then, I realized that I wasn’t exactly in the best frame of mind and that my vision was very clouded, at best.

That’s what Neptune at its lowest expression will do to you, fog up your brain and your vision of the outside world.
In the opposition’s case, it’s often situations and people that are hard to see for what or who they truly are.
You’re gonna see what you wanna see in the mist.

I see you’re not super Neptunian yourself either (my chart is mostly fire and earth, so once again I can relate), so finding yourself submerged in the other blue planet’s deep waters all of a sudden is quite shocking.
The Virgo Vision™ is broken, to say the least.

So my advice, while I patiently wait for my third and last round of Neptune opp Sun (**** retrograde), is take that obsessive energy back and put it into you and your spirituality practice (the higher Neptunian expression) however you see fit.
Get obsessed over Neptune and how to integrate that kinda foreign and vague slippery Piscean energy for a change.
You speak about being spiritually evolved so it won’t be a problem, right ?

About the whole ‘karmic’ and ‘twin flame’ relationship thing : don’t know much about it and don’t believe much in it.
But please step away from the charts ? and the asteroids ?
Much better, I promise.

Neptune transit aside, that comment about her socio-economical status was rude and unwarranted, especially for someone you supposedly are in love with.
You’re not being honest, you’re being superficial.
Sagcap88’s right, I’d run away from that too.
Who cares if her whatever asteroid’s conjuct yours ? Nobody would stick around to get berated in their own relationship.
Get real and please think about that further.

when does this neptune opposition leave? i've met her last year august 2017. this feeling of intensity & idealization is extremely strong many people would never comprehend what i feel what i sense etc. i do believe in reincarnation and energies and twin flames and soul mates. you say im superficial? but here i am loving a poor girl from a low class status hell even my family laughs at me everyone laughs at me i simply want direct concise answers and im very generous to those who takes me seriously and actually gives me an answer as to why she walked into my life & im going through this chaos.

No, they aren't really. You are telling yourself this. I met someone too who I was told would act as a twin, and our charts are identical. Same aspects, same asc, same house positions. And that's STILL not a sync enough tbh. Not at all. Her juno conjuncting your vertex means **** really. Your vertex is a point that attracts people in your life , it's called fated encounters, for good or bad, and the vertex person is not meant to always stay. I met someone3y ago who had his vertex on my Asc, and my vertex on his Asc. Now that's a sync, but didn't last. So the vertex isn't a promising point, not at all. But it serves lessons. I can say this person was my greatest teacher and freed me from a lot of karma.

Still, that's some basic synastry. It's not a WOW thing. What you are saying sounds a lot more like obsession rather than love. (given your Scorpio on Dsc and other scorpio planets, can't say I'm surprised, I have too Venus and NN scorpio, so yeah it gets intense, I know)

I definitely trust that you have many options, and it's great she is special to you, but you gotta let go. What you feel is most prolly not real, but fear. Not intuition but an obsessive fear of never seeing her again and never being with her again. THis never part most prolly drives you nuts, so your subconscious mind feeds your own mind with lies to soothe it as "we are meant to be, I will see her again"
I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm saying it doesn't sound healthy at all the way you talk about it.

Maybe it wasn't, maybe it was. Only God knows. Again, conjunctions with vertex and asteroids are legit only with 0 orb, maybe 1, but thats about it. So what are the orbs?
If it's so strong and spiritual you should know you can't force anything, and your best bet is to let go and stop obsessing. When you obsess over something it means there is something you are not seeing and not learning. I speak from experience. The moment you let go, magic happens, so focus on that.

I never said karmic lessons are easy, but that doesn't mean there should be two people involved. This is NOT a twin flame NOR soulmate connection. Just because it's intense and you actually feel something for a human being, does not mean it's soulmate lol. Dude, come on, get off your high horse. You are so obsessed with this poor girl that you keep feeding yourself desperate "truths" as "this is NOT one sided I KNOW". What if it is? You will have to make peace with that. And you do sound a bit crazy and stalkerish, honestly. Chiron does not mean in the world you both gotta get hurt in order to heal, that's such a huge BS, you are making **** up now, again to calm your inability to accept that you can't have everything you want in the world. See, that's a karmic lesson of its own. Losing someone you love, not getting what you want, because you can't buy it with money. That's prolly one of the biggest lessons you can get in life.

A lot of squares to the nodes with not much other supporting aspects is not a good thing. There will be so much friction that it's unlikely to work out.

Right now, you won't get anywhere with this obsessive behavior. If you are so spiritual as you claim, which you aren't, but anyways, you would know the energy you put out in the universe will repel the things you want. Aka her. The more we obsess over someone and DESPERATELY NEED them , the more this person will be BYE BYE. It's prolly the most basic thing ever.

And come on, what's poor anyways. Does he have food in her fridge? Does she have clothes on her back? If yes, she ain't poor. People use the word poverty way too freely, when there are people without homes, and people who can't afford food. Just cos she ain't upper class, doesn't make her poor.

why are you talking like if you know me when you really don't. what if i want the chaos? what if i want the friction? what if i want the answers directly from her? what if i actually want to suffer? what if my soul is telling me go for it go do what you have to do to make amends and cleanse the karmic ties between me and her? what if im so psychic and spirituall that i remember what happened between me and her? what if i want my spirit to be broken over & over again to rebuilt itself back strong & more powerful than ever? what if i love her so goddamn much on the esoteric realms that i forgive her and will travel across dimensions just to reunite with the heavenly skies? what if i want to be tortured and die so i can be reborn? she awakened me and i will never forget that that is the truth i rejected that thats why i pushed her away because she awakened me spiritually & celestially. do you think its easy running an enterprise while channeling the spiritual forces living in a split world of supernatural occurences & material realm? you think its easy to push someone away just because their pressence made me more spiritual? you think i wanted to do that!? No i never did & i regret i did, actually i regret i ever met her because after i did i became more psychically intune with her it started with telepahty with her as crazy as that may sound. I wish i was normal now I must learn to cope with these psychic powers in the earthly realm. You can all laugh at me or ridicule me but you will never understand what it's like to dominate the earthly realm but being disturbed by the supernatural forces that governs are day to day living.

ardentika

why are you talking like if you know me when you really don't. what if i want the chaos? what if i want the friction? what if i want the answers directly from her? what if i actually want to suffer? what if my soul is telling me go for it go do what you have to do to make amends and cleanse the karmic ties between me and her? what if im so psychic and spirituall that i remember what happened between me and her? what if i want my spirit to be broken over & over again to rebuilt itself back strong & more powerful than ever? what if i love her so goddamn much on the esoteric realms that i forgive her and will travel across dimensions just to reunite with the heavenly skies? what if i want to be tortured and die so i can be reborn? she awakened me and i will never forget that that is the truth i rejected that thats why i pushed her away because she awakened me spiritually & celestially. do you think its easy running an enterprise while channeling the spiritual forces living in a split world of supernatural occurences & material realm? you think its easy to push someone away just because their pressence made me more spiritual? you think i wanted to do that!? No i never did & i regret i did, actually i regret i ever met her because after i did i became more psychically intune with her it started with telepahty with her as crazy as that may sound. I wish i was normal now I must learn to cope with these psychic powers in the earthly realm. You can all laugh at me or ridicule me but you will never understand what it's like to dominate the earthly realm but being disturbed by the supernatural forces that governs are day to day living.

If you want that then simply ignore everything I said and keep doing what you do.
I've been pushed away because I made someone wake up to feelings so yeah, the other side is shitty too lol
Yeah whatever you are feeling prolly feels crazy, but you can calm down, you are by far not the only one. Some people's awakening is pretty abrupt and harsh and painful, but one thing I know for sure. You don't know. And I will tell you why.

For a human being to achieve the highest level of intuition it takes a lot of pracitce and work. You literally have to re-program yourself and learn how to work wiht your own vibrations and feel them. You become an IT specialist of your own psyche. For intuition to be real it has to come from a place of peace and no expectations. Only then you will know what your gut feeling is telling you. But you are in a state of energy and hype, which is understanable, if you really feel the things you say you do, they can be literally like a drug, this whole new world that opens before you. But until you balance that out, you gotta question everything, otherwise you might get yourself burned.

Also Neptune is indeed a spiritual planet but not more than Uranus. It's just Uranus' energy is much different. It's not so gentle and easy, it's more abrupt and sudden. And it needs freedom and reformation.

Also you speak of unconditional love, but such love requires no expectations and wants. A mother loves its child unconditionally, and a mother is ready to let her child go when the time comes, for she knows it has to search its own path and happiness in life. Are you ready to do that for her? Accept that she might not come back and still love her? Just let her go for her highest good, and if she is meant to come back she will?

vitas

If you want that then simply ignore everything I said and keep doing what you do.
I've been pushed away because I made someone wake up to feelings so yeah, the other side is shitty too lol
Yeah whatever you are feeling prolly feels crazy, but you can calm down, you are by far not the only one. Some people's awakening is pretty abrupt and harsh and painful, but one thing I know for sure. You don't know. And I will tell you why.

For a human being to achieve the highest level of intuition it takes a lot of pracitce and work. You literally have to re-program yourself and learn how to work wiht your own vibrations and feel them. You become an IT specialist of your own psyche. For intuition to be real it has to come from a place of peace and no expectations. Only then you will know what your gut feeling is telling you. But you are in a state of energy and hype, which is understanable, if you really feel the things you say you do, they can be literally like a drug, this whole new world that opens before you. But until you balance that out, you gotta question everything, otherwise you might get yourself burned.

Also Neptune is indeed a spiritual planet but not more than Uranus. It's just Uranus' energy is much different. It's not so gentle and easy, it's more abrupt and sudden. And it needs freedom and reformation.

Also you speak of unconditional love, but such love requires no expectations and wants. A mother loves its child unconditionally, and a mother is ready to let her child go when the time comes, for she knows it has to search its own path and happiness in life. Are you ready to do that for her? Accept that she might not come back and still love her? Just let her go for her highest good, and if she is meant to come back she will?

I understand what you are saying I'm not necessarily disagreeing with what you're saying oh I'm saying it's this and I hope you guys understand because since you were pushed away because you awoke of someone then you should sympathize with mine predispositions now you see you see it from my perspective. I was happy before I met her my life was normal before I met her our encounter felt like a fated encounter. The psychic bondage between us and even the spiritual connection is extraordinary strong that till this day I still feel it like I seriously didn't even thought about her and then less than 5 days ago images of her had just came it was coming at me very strong they say when you intensely think of someone is because that person is thinking of you I don't know this is all foreign to me I'm used to navigating to the material around dominating the Earthly material Realm like I said I own three successful businesses and companies my mind is mostly focus on the Earthly realm matters not the spiritual realm matters and after I met her it was like a shock wave is like uranium neptunian and I guess you can say Martian and it's funny because her Mars Falls in my 12th house and that's pretty deep like I'm seriously trying to forget about her I'm seriously not trying to go back to her I don't want to I really don't want to Union I'm rejecting that aspect because I know if I'm with her my psychic powers and spiritual awakening it's just going to be on steroids this isn't like some poodle type of obsession or infatuation this is mostly neptunian I guess you could say the positive aspects of Neptune obviously because there's a lot of like spiritual Supernatural forces behind the Shadows type thing but I feel like an outcast because not many people understand how many people you know not many people understand what I'm going through it's literally literally spiritual Celestial Awakening because of her. I wish it was more direct to me I wish you would want to talk to me cuz I have a lot of questions to ask I just need to confirm it I want to confirm my spiritual psychic bias I know I'm not delusional you can't be an enterprising the visual while being delusional I hope to the Angels Above me that I'm not losing my mind my gut feeling tells me yes we do have karma from past life and carnations I'm a cold-blooded individual and I'm ruthless and I have unconditional love for her this is the first girl that I have unconditional love for. You know what it's possible this is one-sided by really don't care I don't care anymore if it's one-sided it does not understand however I certainly do feel that we will reunite and we will be together but I'm probably going to end up rejecting the house she's probably going to end up not wanting to deal with me cuz she probably thinks I'm intelligent and crazy at the same time I don't know she's probably not even spiritual herself. But this is one of the reasons why I reject my psychic abilities or spiritual Universal Cosmic abilities because of situations like these I was so happy living mine luxury lifestyle being the hardcore enterprising individual that I am and I met her and bam I awoke. The synchronicities is also starting to really difficult to ignore I can't even tell if this is Twin Flame soulmate I'm but I'm gravitating towards Karma cuz I do see a lot of karmic things happening then Karma usually works both ways because we both made an agreement to deal with the karmic debts I do appreciate everybody's input and Analysis I'm not an egoist I just wish this girl would show up and confirm my spiritual Celestial buys because I have more questions than answers. And yes I am ready to let her go because by letting her go I let myself go so I have to deal with the spiritual stuff anymore I feel like the more I think of her or the more she's involved with my life I just become more psychic and second Looney Tunes is the first person I've had a telepathic communication with I'm not even joking most people won't understand this don't expect them to because I'm a sub don't understand this but you are right and I'm actually so close of letting her go so matter fact after today I'm letting her go so I can continue on living my life because I don't want to deal with this Psychic Spiritual stuff I really don't

Sagcap88

Okay, I think I understand your dilemma a little better. I definitely understand feeling frustrated about how you feel towards someone and how that can have a hold over you. I know it’s basically impossible to let go and you’ll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out why the heck you feel such a connection to someone. It seems unfair that you have all these spiritual feelings and intuitions about someone, yet you aren’t together and can’t drop them even though you’d like to.
I think most of us who turn to astrology do so because we are spiritual and capable of having a deep soul connection to someone; we all want that. I’d say most of us on this forum relate.
I wish there was a solution to figuring this out. I think the answers come when you “let go”. It can take time. And maybe there’s a lesson in knowing that we’re only humans and can’t figure everything out.
I wonder if you could ask her how she feels? Have you point blank told her how you feel (I mean, you don’t have to say everything but just express that you haven’t felt this way about someone before, etc). I know that’s a scary thing and you’re making yourself vulnerable but it seems worth the risk if it gives you peace of mind. And as a girl in her 20’s, I can say that if a guy sincerely apologized to me and showed that he was sincerely into me and willing to grow and change as a person, I’d give him a (second) chance.
I really hope that this either works out for you or that you gain closure and peace of mind. I know it’s hard, though!

Sagcap88

Another thing that I wanted to add was that I know a guy who had the feelings you do. He ended up marrying the gal. It didn’t turn out well for him.

I don’t know the situation but wanted to point out that she could be a very disordered individual and playing games. Some women like that prey on men with money, success, etc.

May not be the case but you sound like you’re at your wits end. If you are otherwise stable, this may be a red flag about HER.

That’s just another perspective...

vitas

Okay, I think I understand your dilemma a little better. I definitely understand feeling frustrated about how you feel towards someone and how that can have a hold over you. I know it’s basically impossible to let go and you’ll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out why the heck you feel such a connection to someone. It seems unfair that you have all these spiritual feelings and intuitions about someone, yet you aren’t together and can’t drop them even though you’d like to.
I think most of us who turn to astrology do so because we are spiritual and capable of having a deep soul connection to someone; we all want that. I’d say most of us on this forum relate.
I wish there was a solution to figuring this out. I think the answers come when you “let go”. It can take time. And maybe there’s a lesson in knowing that we’re only humans and can’t figure everything out.
I wonder if you could ask her how she feels? Have you point blank told her how you feel (I mean, you don’t have to say everything but just express that you haven’t felt this way about someone before, etc). I know that’s a scary thing and you’re making yourself vulnerable but it seems worth the risk if it gives you peace of mind. And as a girl in her 20’s, I can say that if a guy sincerely apologized to me and showed that he was sincerely into me and willing to grow and change as a person, I’d give him a (second) chance.
I really hope that this either works out for you or that you gain closure and peace of mind. I know it’s hard, though!

Yes I am someone who is very psychically in tune with the universal Cosmos as cliche as that may sound does actually the truth soap on first meeting her I already knew I had some type of car make ties with her especially with that sun opposite Saturn which makes extraordinary back binding I mean it's been a year almost a year and she still in my head the sad thing is I don't even know if I'm in her head I can only speculate that I am because my Neptune opposes are Mercury and my Pluto Transit Mercury I don't know the encounter was very intense and mystical of a higher nature especially to me and for me I only pray and hope that I find the answers I'm looking for is not just about lust or of a sexual nature anything that Nature's this is mostly something that I feel my soul has to do to make amends and the reason why I talk about this on these forums is so people can understand it and this is not something where I got rejected because I pushed her away and my ego is bruised up and I want to one up on her type ORDEAL. The way I met her was pretty much very strange she was literally exercising and I was about 20 feet away from her and she dropped a weight on her head and I actually cared about her without knowing her I was the first indicator of a karmic tie because honestly I'm someone who can be extraordinary ruthless and I'm someone who's very detached but here I am all the sudden caring about somebody who dropped a weight on them and I don't even know them I just cared about her like if I'm connected in tune with her. They say Neptune is responsible for delusions and Illusions and yes I do agree but I matter even before the Neptune opposition and My Soul new that this would have been a significant encounter and that this is will continue to be a long significant in concert despite the separations we may face I know how the universe works I know how these fated meetings works I know how the vertex works I know how Karma and evolution and soul contracts I know how all of that works I study did intensively I'm not saying these type of things because I want her to be part of my life I think you guys are not necessarily understanding this is more something that I have to do this something like I want to deal with this Karma I want to deal with the struggles I want to deal with the pressures and the reason why I want to deal with it is to make a man's so this can be cleansed so I can continue on because that's one thing I hate about myself is I'm very psychic and I'm in tune with the universe I just noticed.

vitas

Another thing that I wanted to add was that I know a guy who had the feelings you do. He ended up marrying the gal. It didn’t turn out well for him.

I don’t know the situation but wanted to point out that she could be a very disordered individual and playing games. Some women like that prey on men with money, success, etc.

May not be the case but you sound like you’re at your wits end. If you are otherwise stable, this may be a red flag about HER.

That’s just another perspective...

Maybe you are correct but I'm pretty sure she finds me attractive with all those synastry aspects and just the way our interactions have been I mean she wouldn't be staring at me all the time if she didn't find me attractive I mean / Mars opposes my Venus or Mars supposed to my entire Scorpio stellium this isn't about me being happy in a relationship I feel like I'm on a spiritual mission on a Celestial Mission I just want to know why the hell do I even care about her I want to know why the hell is she so significant and I want to know why the hell is she came to my life I want to know why the hell do I feel this way pretty much like I said before I'm going to disconnect a person and unfortunately after the encounter I became Connected Mind you I never dated her I pushed her away before we even got to that level but I feel like there is no past there is no present there is no future we live in the now and this connection was extraordinarily karmic aside from the strange separations and she is uranus and I'm Venus or Uranus squares off my Venus so I would not be surprised. So I can only speculate on how she feels about the encounter or how she feels based on the synastry and astrological because she literally won't talk to me she blocked me out so I don't know there was no closure I do agree she is disorderly she's Uranian and up to knee in my opinion from what I've seen and there is a lot of power struggles but I just have a strong feeling that it ain't over it's not over this isn't some her harmonic interactions c karmic twin flames is never harmonic I strongly doubt that she was just some girl that wanted to sleep with me or find me physically attractive was trying to try to tell me I'm pretty sure she felt something spiritually too because the interaction was extraordinarily magnetic and when I say magnetic I mean she was the one who approached me and she's a pretty girl she got options point I'm trying to make was the connection is so strong that after I pushed her away she never wanted to see me. I don't know why I have to deal with this situation just came randomly into my life I'm somebody who's very well in tune to the materialistic realm as well now I'm not saying I'm attached to materialism but having the financial and materialistic resources is externally important to live a happy stress-free life however when you're dealing with spiritual Celestial stress Cosmic stress that helps me a lot harder. I have no idea how she perceives me I have no idea how she feels about me I have no idea if I'm even in her head I have no idea what the hell's going on I have no idea if she's even thinking about me that's why I turn to you guys because I have no idea what's going through her head we can only speculate based on the astrological transits and natal chart

vitas

I can only wish that someone would take a good look at that chart and tell me this is why you going to do this this is why you're thinking like this this is why you've been feeling like this about this particular person and this is why she's acting like this is why I should be acting like this this is why she did this cuz there's a lot of cosmic behind the scenes spiritual Celestial forces at hand here and I can only hope and pray that is not one-sided otherwise I'm going to submit myself to a psychiatric hospital because this is ridiculous this is already beyond the realm of my own reality