My birth chart

Yes, I'm double water and lovin it. Am also psychic and into occult and astrology and tarot

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_hc.24410.27970.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_hc.24410.27970.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 37

katydid

Tarot is not fake. It can be really amazing and accurate. It is synchronistic, like the I Ching, for example.

But it can be abused and faked much like astrology can be.

sibylline

Is your birth time accurate?

Otherwise, interesting chart. How do you deal with your anger and feelings? Your chart suggests intense feelings but you may not feel comfortable with open expression of them.

rahu

Banned
well HC
I quess you must be a magician as you are marked as Banned but can still post.. good job.

your psychic powers are very strong with the moon conjunct the node and mercury square the node. not only psychic but this pattern gives great intelligence. you can intuit knowledge even if you don't read the source as you intuitively are drawn to the center of any issue you are investigating.

with Jupiter square to Saturn and the midpoint conjunct to Uranus, your intuitive power is excellent about matters near to you, but you long-term ideas are not so accurate as you have a way of alienating those who might assist you.

vertex on the descendant gives the potential of karmic dreams and visions. and often you seem open to higher cosmic energies flowing through you.

rahu