78.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Crystalpages

D.O.B
11 May 1987 , 9:30 PM
Trivandrum
India

Please help me my life is in shambles !
Astrologers tell me that I am destined for greatness, but I just don't see it :unsure:

Here is a link below that shows my charts in detail.

http://www.scientificastrology.com/...0519872130082910765710530&Details=Birth-Chart

I have also attached a pic of my chart.

Did you get the forty pages? And read it all??
That would be approximately speaking, about 40 x 200 = 8000 words!
Thank God we have computers and software and software that can look at hundreds of thousands of words in the thousands of yogas and arishtas and pattern match with each individual chart and come up with ~7000-8000 words long reports!

SANTA, I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY THIS YEAR (ACTUALLY MOST OF MY LIFE, BUT WHO IS COUNTING!), AND SO KINDLY CANCEL THE EARLIER DREMEL SET REQUEST AND GET ME THIS SOFTWARE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, THIS CHRISTMAS...! :leoimg:

Sekhar

Was that sarcasm ? Don't jump the gun please, Sir !
I used websites like moonastro and scientific astrology just to generate charts so that I can show it to learned astrologers like you. The astrologers who told me about my maha-yogas were real people ( not softwares, lol ). They told me that no matter what mess I am in, I will come out of it eventually as fate cannot conspire against me or something of that sort. I just wish to know how much of that is true.
Thanks for your semi-caustic reply and sorry if I have offended you people at the community in any way, that was not my intention.

Crystalpages

Was that sarcasm ? Don't jump the gun please, Sir !
I used websites like moonastro and scientific astrology just to generate charts so that I can show it to learned astrologers like you. The astrologers who told me about my maha-yogas were real people ( not softwares, lol ). They told me that no matter what mess I am in, I will come out of it eventually as fate cannot conspire against me or something of that sort. I just wish to know how much of that is true.
Thanks for your semi-caustic reply and sorry if I have offended you people at the community in any way, that was not my intention.

Yes my dear fellow, but any sarcasm that was there was not directed at you personally, but to McAstrology (no business association with Fast-food giant McDonald, by the way).

Astrologers are human and so consistent infallibility is at best a pie in sky. Many bask in flashbacks of imagination of times gone by with details unknown and claim the possibility of infallibility but in the same breath recount a different mythical story about The Goddess placing a curse on astrologers-divinators of never becoming so! Which story to believe in, now?

On a galaxy far away, in dimensions far different, a lazy engineer or technician carelessly forgets to add components in a robotic shell. The Supervisor then, later, makes the lazy entity wear the very robotic shell and sends him to experience planet Gaia. Life is good but then at earthly age 30, the missing screws begin acting up! The entrapped technician kicks the robotic suit (from within), then kicks others around him, then in desperation even wants to destroy the blasted defective suit.

A creation of his very own design and making!

Who is to blame? Who can fix?? How to fix??? Is it better to endure than trying to fix????

The clock ticks, meanwhile, and ticks away...

Sekhar

On a galaxy far away, in dimensions far different, a lazy engineer or technician carelessly forgets to add components in a robotic shell. The Supervisor then, later, makes the lazy entity wear the very robotic shell and sends him to experience planet Gaia. Life is good but then at earthly age 30, the missing screws begin acting up! The entrapped technician kicks the robotic suit (from within), then kicks others around him, then in desperation even wants to destroy the blasted defective suit.

A creation of his very own design and making!

Who is to blame? Who can fix?? How to fix??? Is it better to endure than trying to fix????

The clock ticks, meanwhile, and ticks away...
Am I the lazy entity(soul) stuck in a defunct robotic body(my present life)? That is defective due to my own faults in my previous life ? Are you hinting at me sabotaging the happiness of my family/friends and then eventually going suicidal ? I just don't get the allegory, please could you explain in ways a simple man can fathom ? ( Its funny that you thought of a robot , I am a roboticist btw :bandit:)

CaitM93

Hey Sekhar, I only know so little about astrology but why do you feel so down and out? :( I'm sure you have a lot to offer!

Crystal Pages I bet you are either a water sign or earth sign hmmm :)

Crystalpages

Hey Sekhar, I only know so little about astrology but why do you feel so down and out? :( I'm sure you have a lot to offer!

Crystal Pages I bet you are either a water sign or earth sign hmmm :)

Both actually! And airy and fiery by the other neighbouring zodiac!! Is that ominous or is that ominous...?

Crystalpages

Am I the lazy entity(soul) stuck in a defunct robotic body(my present life)? That is defective due to my own faults in my previous life ? Are you hinting at me sabotaging the happiness of my family/friends and then eventually going suicidal ? I just don't get the allegory, please could you explain in ways a simple man can fathom ? ( Its funny that you thought of a robot , I am a roboticist btw :bandit:)

"Karam ki gati nyaari santon", was a beautiful indian Kōan by a mystic poet!

And no, I was not hinting at anything that must be taken personally by you: positive or negative! Or as a personal reading aimed at your nativity or natal chart.

Last edited:

CaitM93

I have no idea what that means but I'm gonna say your sun sign is... Scorpio? ( I was going to say Pisces or Taurus or Virgo actually I have no idea )

Crystalpages

I have no idea what that means but I'm gonna say your sun sign is... Scorpio? ( I was going to say Pisces or Taurus or Virgo actually I have no idea )

By your predilection towards sun-sign, I assume that your heart belongs to tropical astrology which gives high importance to the sun-sign as a key identifier of an individual, any individual. Which is understandable since the tropical zodiac owes its existence to seasons which are created by the sun as it (apparently) moves. But, really, it is the earth which is tilted that creates the seasons! Actually, it is the moon which being a massive but not too distant satellite of earth is responsible for the tilted axis of the earth, which creates the seasons, while the sun relatively speaking remains still, unless one considers its far slower movements along its galactic path.

This being a jyotish section, while we do consider the sun, and even consider it the representative of atma or soul, our zodiac is stellar and some of us give a lot of importance to the moon and even more to personal indicators. I wish I could share a link where my thoughts about this exist but it is not my site and being not entirely non-commercial, I would be going against the boundaries deemed so by our gracious hosts/hostesses which have created this beautiful site of exchanging of thoughts. Mercury? But more than just mercury where thoughts are concerned. Right?

selfless

Banned
D.O.B
11 May 1987 , 9:30 PM
Trivandrum
India

Please help me my life is in shambles !
Astrologers tell me that I am destined for greatness, but I just don't see it :unsure:

Here is a link below that shows my charts in detail.

http://www.scientificastrology.com/...0519872130082910765710530&Details=Birth-Chart

I have also attached a pic of my chart.
analysed your Kundli,
Dhanu lagna, Tula Raashi, Chitra Nakshatra (3rd pad)..you are having Mangolik dosha.
Shoni is Retrograde (Bakri) in you Kundli..
Dasa of Brihaspati/ Ketu is going on and ends on July, 2015

in Kundli, 2nd lord(Shoni) in 12th house, 11th lord(Shukra) in 4th house with Brihospati & Rahu. 10th lord Budh is in 6th house.

Just do the following remedies for 90 days (approx.)
1. Give food to the dogs.
2. Do not show your bare body to others.
3. u Take some almonds to the temple and bring back half of them.
After that, Keep them in a white cloth in your house. Float them in a river on the very next birthday.
----------
4. take one gem stone ---RUBI---4.25 CARAT----------
you will be very successful after 3 months , if you follow these remedies with faith from tomorrow.

Sekhar

analysed your Kundli,
Dhanu lagna, Tula Raashi, Chitra Nakshatra (3rd pad)..you are having Mangolik dosha.
Shoni is Retrograde (Bakri) in you Kundli..
Dasa of Brihaspati/ Ketu is going on and ends on July, 2015

in Kundli, 2nd lord(Shoni) in 12th house, 11th lord(Shukra) in 4th house with Brihospati & Rahu. 10th lord Budh is in 6th house.

Just do the following remedies for 90 days (approx.)
1. Give food to the dogs.
2. Do not show your bare body to others.
3. u Take some almonds to the temple and bring back half of them.
After that, Keep them in a white cloth in your house. Float them in a river on the very next birthday.
----------
4. take one gem stone ---RUBI---4.25 CARAT----------
you will be very successful after 3 months , if you follow these remedies with faith from tomorrow.

Thank you, Selfless !
However, one of the other members in this forum told me that I don't have manglik dosha. Here's what he said ,

" lords 1/7 jup-mer over pisces-taurus 3/11 from each other inclined towards friendly relationship in marriage
but lords jup-venus unfriendly hence covertly supportive relationship able to manage the relationship.

no mangala dosha mars over mercurian gemini 7th neutralised
although one may tend to be logics oriented vs emotional,
atleast not aggressive as one may fear.
although stressful being over inimical gemini 7th.
may be intellectual-logical arguments,
differences of opinion with analytical-intellectual spouse vs philosophical sag.
to be handled as complementary-supportive traits rather. "

So what do you think ?

8thstellium

Ha ha there you go again with the sarcastic, I'm holier than thou attitude. People r here for astrological advice, not philosophical advice. If you can't give that, it's your choice but stop wasting so much of your time and other people's time who are probably tolerating your philosophical ramblings and patiently replying to you hoping you will eventually answer their question.

Crystalpages

Ha ha there you go again with the sarcastic, I'm holier than thou attitude. People r here for astrological advice, not philosophical advice. If you can't give that, it's your choice but stop wasting so much of your time and other people's time who are probably tolerating your philosophical ramblings and patiently replying to you hoping you will eventually answer their question.

Who are those that you are talking about, whose spokesperson you have appointed yourself as!

What ramblings? You are sounding upset and confused! Are you feeling okay?

8thstellium

Who are those that you are talking about, whose spokesperson you have appointed yourself as!

Ha ha ha...not so cool and collective anymore ha!
Reading a few of your posts is enough to say you try REALLY hard to come across as an intellectual person with an 'I'm above everyone and everything' and nothing can disturb me' vibe.
But please, people are here for astrology, not for your slick remarks.
Good day sir.

Crystalpages

Ha ha ha...not so cool and collective anymore ha!
Reading a few of your posts is enough to say you try REALLY hard to come across as an intellectual person with an 'I'm above everyone and everything' and nothing can disturb me' vibe.
But please, people are here for astrology, not for your slick remarks.
Good day sir.

Oh well I am pretty calm and collected (you had a typo back up there, by the way, so must be not very composed yourself when you write these messages!), just mildly curious as to why all of a sudden you decided to attack me like this. Of course anyone hiding behind a handle can indulge in what you are trying to, and failing! ;-)

Thanks for the chuckles!