Any draconic experts? can someone please give me an overview?

vitas

16gmmoh.gif

Zarathu

Account Closed
The link provides an over view. This question has been asked before. Almost no one here uses the draconic zodiac, so I knew that you would not get much response, so i provided a link for you that would explain it completely.

If you want an overview without having to look through a link, here is what AstrolDeluxe 7.0 in the help notes says about it:

The Draconic Zodiac uses the ascending intersection of the moon's orbital plane with the plane of the ecliptic, i.e., the moon's north node, for its 0 Aries point. The Draconic zodiac will use either the moon's mean node or its true node, depending on what you have selected at Customization, Planets. You can run the transits and progression lists in the Draconic zodiac. When you are using the moon's true nodes, which can change from retrograde to direct motion, the positions of the transiting planets in the Draconic Zodiac will fluctuate quite a bit - so with this option you should expect multiple hits for the transiting aspects. You will get a less confusing True Node Draconic Zodiac transits list if you unselect all of the planets in the Use Orb Planets list box.

Because the Draconic Zodiac has a sun-moon base, it is said to integrate the yang-yin principles, unlike the Tropical zodiac which is based just on the earth-sun. It balances the outer and inner selves, unlike the tropical zodiac in which the earthly projective sun self dominates. Jacob Schwartz is an astrologer who uses and has written about the Draconic Zodiac. A 1987 book Draconic Astrology by Pamela Crane claims that Edgar Cayce's astrology readings are done in the Draconic Zodiac.

Information from AstrolDeluxe ReportWriter Help file, © 1993-2002 Halloran Software.