Will he reply

8thstellium

Thank you all. I have decided against asking him at least for a while. If he does have a girl friend that would be awful if I asked him out.

Tessie

Banned
This story reminded me of a guy that I used to work with. He used to email me night and day. At work he would have so much time for me and we would share lingering looks. I liked him enough to search his *** on facebook, where I discovered he was happily engaged and weeks from being married! Perhaps you could search your guy, too. I find, where necessary, it helps to have a fake facebook account in order to get in (But I am Scorpio and consider that normal :kissing:).

Last edited:

8thstellium

I am a Scorpio too(Lahiri). I changed jobs three months ago (he worked with me at old job) and had to stay in a different city for couple of months. I thought I will forget abt him. But did not. I have been back for a few weeks now. Thinking more than before now. I did look him up on facebook (for the first time) about a couple of weeks back. It does not show any relationship status or photos of any girls. But then he could be a very private person or could have just started dating.
Too much drama and too many ifs. If he too liked me he would have made some kind of effort right?

Tessie

Banned
I am a Scorpio too(Lahiri). I changed jobs three months ago (he worked with me at old job) and had to stay in a different city for couple of months. I thought I will forget abt him. But did not. I have been back for a few weeks now. Thinking more than before now. I did look him up on facebook (for the first time) about a couple of weeks back. It does not show any relationship status or photos of any girls. But then he could be a very private person or could have just started dating.
Too much drama and too many ifs. If he too liked me he would have made some kind of effort right?

Well, I have to agree that if someone wants a person, they will make the effort to make that happen. He has not sought you out as yet, which may show he has no interest in you, as yet. Facts are important, so that consideration is too.

However, lots of people and acquaintances pass us by in life like ships in the night. Friendships which develop usually happen because one person did the initiating. Over time the friendship can become equally valuable to both individuals involved. That is something to consider: that just because something has not happened does not mean that it cannot happen.

One of the issues here may be that your feelings pertain more to desire for a romantic relationship outcome over a friendship outcome. The problem with this is that some kind of complementary friendship is necessary for a good/lasting/respecting/fulfilling/stable relationship to materialise. So, on the subject of friendships and compatibility, have you some reason to think you are compatible and complementary in practice or is this something you are yet to find out?

If you have had no opportunity to assess your compatibility in social interaction, then it may not be fair to write off all future possibility given that there has been no fair test. At the same time, if this is the case, you must ask yourself honestly why there has been no opportunity. For example, if you have been too shy to get involved in dialogue before, are you justified in thinking that you would be different on a date?

Factual premises form factual conclusions, right? So far you noted your feelings of inadequacy about the future with him in it. Are those feelings justified by facts from the past, in which case they are grounded, or are they generated by you and a possible lack of confidence in yourself? Have a re-think. If it is the former, then you can bet on the likelihood that he won't be interested. If it is the latter, he may be interested some point in the future, perhaps following a date, but you will not want to hamper that meeting by inhibiting your true self with a lack of confidence.

I am sure you are great. You sound great. I hope that whatever you decide to do in this case, you are gentle with yourself and believe in your wonderful qualities.

As to facebook, have you tried this: Once you are on his profile page, take your mouse up to the search box at the top, where his name will be displayed still. Click the mouse on his name, just once, and a whole list of options should come down from the box, such as:
"Photos of [insert name]"
"Photos [insert name] likes"
"Photos [insert name] has commented on"
etc. The photos that come to view from these options are accessible because they are from his friends which do not have privacy settings. It is possible that he is in some of these with a girlfriend, or you may be able to tell who he likes by the comments he leaves on the pics.

Happy research! :whistling: I probably look nuts writing this, but a girl has to know what she is dealing with. And facebook is a tool.

Last edited:
How long is this horary chart and prediction valid?

Hey, Madame Scorpion, don't change your mind, yet, you haven't heard from the "MEN" ! LOL

I do agree with someone else that you may have asked the wrong question. The question you SHOULD have asked was, "will I have an affair with so and so ?"

The plan to have coffee was just a trojan horse, true ? LOL

You should have invited him for coffee, then brought a trojan horse to the coffee table....filled with roman soldiers.

Then, at the end of the coffee, just order the Romans to kidnap him !

Presto, instant BF ? LOL (just kidding!)

Seriously, this chart rings of alarm bells, as in two ships passing each other in the middle of the night...

That's correct !

But, it could be a h*ll of a lot worse, as in the Titanic ! LOL

You are ruled by Saturn (Aquarius rising) and Jupiter (Pisces intercepted).

The ascendant is AWFULLY LATE, so you know that the outcome has already been decided...

The condition of the ascendant rulers also tell us about you, the querent, and your mens rea or "mental intent" in relation to the whole situation.

With Saturn in Scorpio, in a cadent house (9th house) and in a fixed sign (scorpio), and square Jupiter in the 6th house (another cadent house), the situation for you is weakened considerably and brings out a sense of anxiety and/or social inadequacy.

Since he is an old co-worker, yet you do not work with him, anymore, there is this sense of personal inadequacy about the matter, isn't it true ?

He is ruled by the Sun (ruler of Leo).

The Sun makes a conjunction with Venus, and both planets are angular.

This means that he is far more socially popular and/or active than you are.

However, be warned that he does have a darker side to him, as well, with Sun in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn and opposite Uranus in Aries.

His life right now is busy, busy, busy, and he may not have much time for a GF ?

Furthermore, he can also be unreliable and can change plans at the drop of a hat.

He is ruled by Sun and Mercury.

Radix Mercury makes a trine to Neptune, meaning is he is both charming, interesting and eloquent. He is a handsome man.

Finally, the radix Moon is angular and in the 10th house and makes an applying GRAND TRINE to both Jupiter and Uranus.

Since Jupiter co rules your ascendant, and Moon rules your 5th house of love affairs, this could mean a possible relationship with ANOTHER male, but not necessarily the person that you asked about ?

This new relationship can be corroborated through a study of the progressed natal chart, either secondary progressions and/or Solar Arcs.

good luck to you,

HM

8thstellium

You are right about many things that I knew about him. He is super busy at work. N weekends he goes to Florida almost every weekend I think. Once a week he plays soccer. I think he trains in between games.

He is loved by many people. True but he is not eloquent or bet expressive from what I know but what do I know!
He is not super handsome but he is cute and I started realizing many women at work like him. He is short though for a guy.
He is not very active on LinkedIn. I'm. But he is on Facebook. People like everything he posts though he doesn't post very often n he doesn't like or content on anybody's posts.
So he will say no of I ask is the conclusion?

Edited to fix typos (mobile interface isn't very friendly) and added extra details.

You know what people, I just asked a female ex coworker out for lunch or a drink some time. It wasn't scary or intimidating, I did not draw a horary chart for it and I wont even care if she does not reply or blows me off because "feelings" are not involved.
Feelings and guy/girl thing complicates every F***ing thing in this world. All I want to do is have a cup of coffee with him n I have been thinking so much and running around like a chicken with it's wings caught on fire.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Moving the post from the other thread.

Moving the post from the other thread:

If Venus is MY secondary significator shouldn't I be Venus rather than another female? I mean my horary question wasn't about involvement of another woman at all.
So where does the reference to another woman stem from?

Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Moving the post from the other thread.

If Venus is MY secondary significator shouldn't I be Venus rather than another female? I mean my horary question wasn't about involvement of another woman at all.

Thanks.

Okay, now I see where you are.
Now to answer your question. In this chart your prim sig is Saturn. If you were in a relationship with this fellow, your secondaries would be Venus and Sun. But you are not, you are just thinking of asking him to coffee.

So if he is in a relationship, then the Venus and Sun can point to the phase of the relationship that they might be in, as reflected by the aspectual relationship between Venus and Sun.

In this one, it gets our attention because Venus applies to a conjunction with Sun [but not until they both change signs and are in Scorpio] and both of them are in his/7th house. That points to the possibility of someone else.

As how to interpret the Venus Sun aspect more specifically, I must leave that to others more experienced than I in delineating that pair. But to me you are not Venus in this chart because you are not in a relationship with him.

Thanks.

If I was your astrologer, I would tell you to move on from this ?

Please remember that horary astrology is always ONE shot, ONE question, ONE hit or ONE miss.

Repeated similar questions, even by changing the words around, does not fool the universe, as you found out ?

The second chart is muddled and confused.

Invalid ascendant (3 degree of a sign), then Moon void of course ? His rulers making no aspect to your rulers.

You're ******* !

It doesn't matter if you are Venus if the ship is headed to the bottom of the ocean, is it ?

HM

IleneK

Premium Member

If I was your astrologer, I would tell you to move on from this ?

Please remember that horary astrology is always ONE shot, ONE question, ONE hit or ONE miss.

Repeated similar questions, even by changing the words around, does not fool the universe, as you found out ?

The second chart is muddled and confused.

Invalid ascendant (3 degree of a sign), then Moon void of course ? His rulers making no aspect to your rulers.

You're ******* !

It doesn't matter if you are Venus if the ship is headed to the bottom of the ocean, is it ?

HM

Hi, HM,

This is also an academic exercise for 8thStellium at this point and I asked her to bring back to the thread in question.

Hi, HM,

This is also an academic exercise for 8thStellium at this point and I asked her to bring back to the thread in question.

Probably better to educate ALL querents not ask the question a second time at all !

The late Llwellyn George once said that nine of out 10 horary charts are complete rubbish, in that the querent has either misunderstood the question asked or else cannot accept no for an answer and is wanting to hear what they want to hear ?

HM

IleneK

Premium Member

Probably better to educate ALL querents not ask the question a second time at all !

The late Llwellyn George once said that nine of out 10 horary charts are complete rubbish, in that the querent has either misunderstood the question asked or else cannot accept no for an answer and is wanting to hear what they want to hear ?

HM

It is pretty common knowledge not to ask the same question twice, and it is brought to the attention of querents regularly.

8thstellium

HM

Thank you for your concern. I posed the second question because few people in this thread said I asked the wrong Queston.
I think your reply and this latest post wee uncalled for even though your intention may be good.
I'm nut dying or desperate for this guy I barely even know. Its just curiosity.
Thanks.

8thstellium

I didn't text him. I did the Facebook thing n asked him out on LinkedIn n Facebook n he hasn't replied.

But he didn't have another girl friend either.