Was that him I saw?

Lily1983

In the first chart, the guy I saw with the blonde lady is not him.

In the second chart where I saw him alone last year was him because I saw a photo of him wearing the same outfit.

You were right about both charts.

Last edited:

8thstellium

In the first chart, the guy I saw with the blonde lady is not him.

In the second chart where I saw him alone last year was him because I saw a photo of him wearing the same outfit.

You were right about both charts.

Today I watched 'Silver Linings Playbook' movie. You should watch it too. Sometimes we need to watch other crazy people to realize how crazy we are and how our obsessiveness towards someone who does not even care is perceived by other people.

Lily1983

Thank you for this.

After I plucked up the courage to google him, most of my anxiety disappeared. I do care about him, but you are right. Generally if guys are interested in someone, they will contact them or approach them.

I have made a life changing decision today to not contact him. If he contacts me in the future, that will be great, but I'm going to say if we are meant to be together then it will happen naturally. If we are not, then hopefully I will find someone who will remove my feelings for him sooner rather than later.

I'm hurt and miss him terribly, but you can't force someone to love you. I'm just glad he is happy and healthy and doing what he loves which is working very hard at his career. I don't know if he is single although he doesn't appear married, but he may also be very private.

If we do cross paths, I won't stare at him or look sad or angry. This is a life changing moment as I have been coming to this forum since 2011 and asking horary questions about him.

He didn't do anything wrong and is a very nice person. He did email me 10 years ago and said when you're back in London, lets have drinks, although that was before I sent him 3 emails in one year to tell him I have feelings for him. Gosh I wish I had a time machine to stop myself from doing that. I feel like such an idiot and I don't like myself for it. So basically, I ruined any chance to contact him.

We've had 3 encounters in 10 years and each time we glare at each other in shock of seeing one another, but because of those emails, he appears scared. He was very shy at the time in our teens when he confessed to having feelings for me. I scared him away and ruined our friendship.

I give up and hope that these feelings will disappear otherwise I may just end up an old maid thinking about him for the rest of my life. I don't want that.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Wouldn't that appear stalking? How do I explain my angry stare at him last year?

3 times in 10 years? Angry stares? This is not a 60s silent film.
If you are worried that you saying to him that you like him scared him away, then what do you expect now? Isn't that what you want? Guys pursue what they want. They don't act shy and wait million years if they really do like a girl. Not to stray away from horary but we give a million reasons to ourselves to justify the actions of men when in reality those men couldn't care less for any of this.
Sorry but stop abusing yourself. Its crazy. And there are NO star crossed lovers in real life like there are in movies. People are selfish, dump something when they find something better. You did not find another person yet. If/When you do, you will forget all about this guy. Trust me. It's just basic human nature.

Lily1983

I'm not going to contact him. I feel a change in me and I'm going with it.

I'm going to be very social when I get back to London and move on. It's time!