Was that him I saw?

Lily1983

I created this chart after I couldn't take it anymore and tried to interpret it myself, but it came out with an early ascendant.

Basically, I saw another look alike yesterday walking dressed in office clothes walking with a blonde lady. One side of me is thinking, it can't be him because he set up a company in another country and his face and build is wrong, but another side of me if thinking what if. I think I'm going insane, but I had a panic attack and felt a sense of dread.

I am Sun and he is Mars which is sextile.

Jupiter in 1st. Would that help give me the answer I'm hoping for which is a NO.

Neptune and Chiron in my 8th.

Moon is via combusta?

Is the Moon under the Sun's beams as it is within 17 degrees apart in the same house?

Would someone please help me and put my mind at rest?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_was_that_him_80378_36933.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_was_that_him_80378_36933.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Sun and alternately Moon. He is Saturn, ruler of the 7th.
No aspect between either of your significators and him.
The significators do not regard or see each other.
You did not see him.

Lily1983

Thank you so much. I really do need therapy on this situation, not just on my family problems, but my obsession with this man.

tikana

nope

you didnt see him.. we dont have Sun/moon to Saturn aspect in the past.

you might hear from him though

moon/mer aspect plus there is a weird exaltation from Saturn to you!

Just breathe!

Last edited:

Lily1983

Thanks Tikana.

I'm trying to learn about the timing of when I would hear from him based upon this chart if it were to happen. As moon and mercury are both in Libra which is a Cardinal sign and 9 degrees between them? So that could be days or weeks? Is that how it works?

The exaltation would prove it would be him who contacted me. Why is it weird? :)

tikana

Timing is one weird science. It's a trial and error.

Well, it is weird cause you do not see him in reception but he puts u on pedestal sort of speak. Then you got no aspects between sun and saturn and nothing incoming and there is no TOL but there is moon/merc.

Keep us updated

Lily1983

Why do I keep feeling that was him even though at the time of encounter, I made my mind up that it wasn't. I can't remember what the encounter person looks like now and only saw the side of his face and back. Yet he looked at me from the corner of his eye probably because I was looking in his direction while eating my soup at the cafe.

My anxiety won't go away..The only way to find out if he moved back would be to check out his linkedin privately, but I won't do it because if he is here, then I don't think I can handle it.

I hate this feeling of worry :(

8thstellium

It's normal human behavior. Get busy. Idle time is the worst.
BTW, if it WAS indeed him, what's it gonna mean to you? It obviously means he did not even let you know that he was back in the country. IF it was him.
It's super difficult to reason when feelings are involved but we need to try.

Lily1983

Thanks 8thstellium. I'm going to keep busy.

I'm going to go with my instinct at the time and say that wasn't him. This isn't the first lookalike I've come across.

Either way, there is nothing I can do so I'm going to be brave and try and push those feelings out of my mind.

Lily1983

Maybe my mind is too focused on the recent encounter, but I created another chart to ask if that was him I saw last year sitting alone.

My eyesight went burry at that time due to anxiety so I couldn't see him properly, but really believe that was him. Does this chart count if I am still concerned about the current situation, but also really want to know if that was him last year because I felt his presence. It wasn't a good encounter because of my blurry anxiety, I may have looked angry. I think I upset him because when his phone rang, he answered with a sad hello. My stupid anxiety!!! I really felt it was him, but don't understand no connection?

I am Saturn and he is Moon, but no connection???? Is this because my worry about the recent encounter is affecting my thoughts about last year encounter? He is also in my 1st house.

This is really bothering me and I'm tempted to look at his LinkedIn, but really don't want to go there.

Here is the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_was_that_him_i_saw_last_year_16781_30527.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_was_that_him_i_saw_last_year_16781_30527.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

tikana

aumm yeah it was him

moon did sextile saturn

but then we need to go back to the first chart

i said it was him in this chart yet on the 1st one was NO

lemme see

Last edited:

tikana

you know what is odd

in 1st chart .. he is exalting you
in the 2nd chart he is in your 1st house

are you sure he doesnt want you back ? cause this is weird!?

Lily1983

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now I will be returning to the UK sometime. This is not because of him. It's because I don't want to live abroad anymore.

Last edited:

Lily1983

UPDATE: I googled him and the guy I saw WASN'T HIM!

He has changed his hairstyle. Now I know what he looks like at this present time.

Last edited: