does my chart says anything positive for future relationships?

dreamerin

Hello,

I have been interested in astrology for some while and I may have found the reason for my horrible horrible love life. Whenever I feel like falling in love, either the guy lives far away or the day after an opportunity comes out to take him to another continent. And I am a cancerian girl, with an ascendant in cancer and it brokes my heart.

Here I will tell you the position of the planets and if you can help me to find a way, and if there seems any chances please tell meee! I have attached my chart...

Sun: Cancer, Moon: Sag., Saturn: Libra, 7th house in Capricorn and empty, Saturn makes a square with sun.
My fifth house is very active by the way, it starts in libra and has pluton, saturn, jupiter and moon.
My venus is in virgo,it squares jupiter and uranus an moon!!! OMG :(
My chart is attached. Tell me I will not die alone :(

Will I ever be happy? Or would it lead me to be forever alone. I am really scared of it right now... I turned 30 and did not once had a real relationship. My first and last relationship was abusive and that was it.

Thank you for taking your time to answer. I am quite worried about this situation, especially since I already experienced a messy love life.

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 148
Thanks for posting a horoscope that is easy to read:

attachment.php

This is what is plaguing you, Saturn cjt Pluto in the 5th!

The conjunction of Saturn and Pluto shows amazing reserves of tenacity and self-discipline. Be careful that it doesn't result in too much self-denial and severity. The combination offers great strength of will and an inclination to dig hard and deep into your interests. Once your mind is committed, you are capable of incredible resolve. This gives you a talent for succesfully performing difficult work under tiring circumstances.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48504

http://astromatrix.org/Symbolism/Planet-Aspects/Saturn-Conjunct-Pluto

Last edited:

dreamerin

Thank you for guidance. I was more worried for the Capricorn in 7th house. I read it blocks relationships and marriage. Plus all the venus squares...

There is no way to rebirth right? So what am I supposed to do with this chart. I am a fighter but I need to see some light in the end of the tunnel :)

You are correct about Saturn ruling the7th as Lilly stated CAIII in:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

Lilly, WilliamChristian Astrology, vols: I, II & III 1659
pdf.gif

Lilly, WilliamChristian Astrology, vol III 1647
zip.gif
worldastrology

Dreamerin stated:

I was more worried for the Capricorn in 7th house. I read it blocks relationships and marriage. Plus all the venus squares...
There is no way to rebirth right? So what am I supposed to do with this chart. I am a fighter but I need to see some light in the end of the tunnel

I'd suggest you study every pre-1700 documentation you can...hide those Modernistic books under the couch for awhile...maybe refrain from buying the propaganda of the Modernes unless you can't resist at a garage sale for a dollar!:rightful::rightful::rightful::rightful:

Your out is Chronus, as Saturn is our RESTRICTION and OUR NEEDS, our obstruction. In other words if youhave read Julia and Derek Parker's book, The Compleat Astrologer, you may have noted every sign has a myth or symbology, and Libra is epitomized by the Character of Emma Bovary!

http://travelblog.dailymail.co.uk/2007/08/sex-lies-and-li.html

Madame-Bovary-3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QjDJJxJ-Ng

Don't take me wrong, most of us start out studying the Mods, not MODERATORS, but the Modernes, but like teenager children shall we NOT LISTEN to the wisdom that has inspired so many from the Ancients?

Kronus is your out, where one has to go to truly succeed in life, YOUR BARRIERS/limitations,...in other words you must resist the lower libra vibrations and become the positive virtues of Libra or those crisis quartiles will run their course and wear you down!:bandit:

saturn conjunct pluto in the 5th, that's a hard one I got it too but elsewhere

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2012/12/saturn-pluto-aspects.html

http://astromatrix.org/Symbolism/Planet-Aspects/Saturn-Conjunct-Pluto

it's a blocked plutonic energy around dating, 5th house

your 7th partnerships and 8th sexuality cusps in Capricorn therefore it's ruled by Saturn creating frustrations and delays in those areas suggesting marriage at an older age

Pluto is now in your 7th house makes you seek partners compulsively you pick with haste and attract plutonic people

Saturn is now in Scorpio which is your 5th house, that's delays around dating as well as showing you the ugly side of debauchery

between mid december 2013 and july 2014, we will have a grand cross in the sky

Pluto in Capricorn
Uranus in Aries
Jupiter in Cancer
Mars in Libra

this will fall in your cardinal houses as well and will trigger your natal Mars so it's possible that you will have a bad temper while everything will be shifting around you

your 5th house issues will have a resolution when Saturn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn will square your Saturn conjunct Pluto in Libra, but that's far away in the future around 2020-2023 and it will be cataclysmic in every sense

until than you can do the following

you have more planets under the horizon than over, your general vibrations need to be raised so you will be able to receive from others, you should wear the stones of pisces for that, which are amethyst, aquamarine or lapis lazuli

dreamerin

Wow, this natal chart really made me depressed. It explains my childhood problems with mom, it explains why I always felt like blocked and explains why the very few relationships I tried, did not work.

It is bad because I was recently in a better mood then ever in my life and really thought I could handle things. I could approach dating in a more positive way but after seeing all those squares and the horrible saturn and capricorn in my 7th house which is almost all love related aspects of my life, I lost all my belief.

So doesnt matter how much I try, this saturn will block me because he is a huge planet and I am a tiny human being born in the wrongest time by my abusive narcissistic mom. My childhood was with a narcissitic mother and enabling father, I had only one relationship with a narcissitic which finally lead me to understand I got all the love matters wrong. And I broke up from him and I was thinking that I changed. But according to my chart it doesnt matter, does it? I probably need to walk 100 kms and I had just completed 5 percent of it!

May be I sound exactly like my natal chart, I dont know. But there should be some motivation. How do humans with bad natal charts survive? What do they hang on to? I am really tired, exhausted. I am like using my last try to change things and I dont see any light with this chart. How can I?

dreamerin

Thank you for your response,

But relationships, dating and having a family is a basic need. It is not something I can ignore because the energies are not good. I am going to try, I have to try. It is not like you are lacking talent in writing and you give it up. It is dating, it is love! Even if it is fatal electric, you would go for it. It is your basic need.

And thiese planets are blocking my basic need. It is like food, security, it is something human. How can I give it up or pretend like it is not missing when I am 30 and my hormones are telling me to have a baby? What does saturn know about it?

dreamerin

Hey dear,

if I was rude with my last comment I am truly sorry. I just dont understand and cant comprehend how to get rid of this curse...

Thank you for your response,

But relationships, dating and having a family is a basic need. It is not something I can ignore because the energies are not good. I am going to try, I have to try. It is not like you are lacking talent in writing and you give it up. It is dating, it is love! Even if it is fatal electric, you would go for it. It is your basic need.

And thiese planets are blocking my basic need. It is like food, security, it is something human. How can I give it up or pretend like it is not missing when I am 30 and my hormones are telling me to have a baby? What does saturn know about it?

you are in this mess in the first place because you consider relationships as a life and death hardcore thing

like I said your vibration is to low wear lapis lazuli

[QUOTE](Betty Lundsted)

Saturn represents the influence of the father on the individual's psyche, the caution point in the consciousness, the teacher or tester; Pluto represents unconscious motivation. The conjunction indicates a person born into a generation when people unconsciously take the law into their own hands. Rationally, they may say that the 'law' is wonderful, but personally one hears them talking about how one 'must' do something. Free will may be disguised intellectually, but in actuality they subconsciously feel that they should be the law-makers.

The father's influence on these individuals was most probably manipulative; it may be difficult for them to see just how they are influenced by the father. The aspect indicates people who may think their urges toward traditional concepts are conscious, but who may be motivated to react to life experience on an unconscious level.

In Leo (August 1946 - July 1948), this conjunction indicates people who consider respect and approval seriously, and may feel they are not being respected enough. They unconsciously react with hurt feelings and sensitivity when they are not treated in an approvable manner. They may not realize that the hurt feelings have something to do with the fact that their father didnt treat them well when they were little, and here is this life experience doing it to them again. These people wil be motivated to consider the 'law' and all its ramifications whenever they are offended. They may not explore why they are offended, but merely the fact that they are.

[/QUOTE]

You don't understand, few do, the Apostle Paul was struck down on the Damascus road and blind temporarily, Paul stated, and at present I can't find the scripture, '...this body is a prison..'

In other words we all are on parole or probation, nobody is born into a chart by accident, God doesn't just cast the dice and you are instant pudding what you are.

The contract you made with God is why you have a certain chart..and in your case saturn is your out of true responsibilty.:rightful:

like rewards and punishments...read John 9 first few verses, the disciples questioned Jesus about the blind man's past life...

What you do in this life determines the next phase...and what you are is because of all of your yesterdays.

PS. beware of all the charlatans whom are only seeking money and power..they are all around us!:rightful:

Wolves-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

dreamerin

I love your responses :happy::happy: but I honestly I am an atheist.:sick: Ask me why I believe in astrology? Because I am horrified by how correct it is. :devil::devil:

I am trying to be a genuinely good person and that is my motivation in life. However being restricted by something way way bigger than me like a planet or destiny just freaks me out.

Regarding the conflicts of saturn and pluto I think I lived them with my mom, who was very abusive and I should thank her for my persistence in higher education (PhD) and alternating self confidence!

Anyway I am hoping there should be a way? I will get the gems for sure... But isnt it about how I respond to the circumstances? Or should I just accept being cursed and give up on love and work on things that planets will support (if there is on my chart) Even though I try to numb my emotions and try to act rational, push myself out... Are you telling me it is not going to happen because of saturn? :( That is what makes me sad, the feeling of not being in control and not having a light in the end of the tunnel. Otherwise I am a survivor, I have always been.

Regarding the charlatans :) I dated a charlatan, you can not believe how ridiculous :w00t::w00t::w00t: my relationship was and I learned a lot. Thanks to that charlatan I changed. And shame on saturn! :unsure::unsure:

Cypocryphy

Hello,

I have been interested in astrology for some while and I may have found the reason for my horrible horrible love life. Whenever I feel like falling in love, either the guy lives far away or the day after an opportunity comes out to take him to another continent. And I am a cancerian girl, with an ascendant in cancer and it brokes my heart.

Here I will tell you the position of the planets and if you can help me to find a way, and if there seems any chances please tell meee! I have attached my chart...

Sun: Cancer, Moon: Sag., Saturn: Libra, 7th house in Capricorn and empty, Saturn makes a square with sun.
My fifth house is very active by the way, it starts in libra and has pluton, saturn, jupiter and moon.
My venus is in virgo,it squares jupiter and uranus an moon!!! OMG :(
My chart is attached. Tell me I will not die alone :(

Will I ever be happy? Or would it lead me to be forever alone. I am really scared of it right now... I turned 30 and did not once had a real relationship. My first and last relationship was abusive and that was it.

Thank you for taking your time to answer. I am quite worried about this situation, especially since I already experienced a messy love life.

I am not sure what others have said, so this might be a bit of a repeat. Please bare with me.

I used signs has houses, which sometimes provides a more accurate reading.

Pluto aside, you have Saturn in your fifth house and it is exalted, disposited by Venus in the sign of Virgo. Additionally, you have an empty seventh house, which is ruled by Saturn in your fifth house. This, in a sense, means that your experience with dating/flings and whatnot will bear a resemblance to your long-term relationships or significant relationships. You are impacted by the third, fifth and seventh houses. What this means is that you find the sweet talkers, although you too should be somewhat prone to sweet taking yourself; however, sincerity is probably lacking, in some respects, as judged by your Venus.

Indeed, you probably are an overly emotional Cancerian girl with Jupiter retrograde conjoined the Moon. You will probably find your partner in one of your hobbies, and it is important that he likes what you like. In some ways, he will be somewhat reserved but also controlling, which you would likely want balanced with an infusion of passion. With the condition of your Moon and Venus, there is a tendency for fickleness, which is exacerbated by the condition of your Venus, which is forming a "beneficial" aspect to Neptune. Neptune, however, in any condition, tends to be a double-edged sword, which means that you have a tendency to be in love with love and tend to dislike the day-in and day-out ramifications of true partnership. This latter point is supported by the ruler of your seventh in the fifth house.

You might always feel some sort of wall between you and your love interest, as if there is some strange, nebulous barrier that prevents you from truly connecting. Pay no attention to this, and try to focus on common interests that you have, which will be the strong point in your relationships because emotional connectivity will be difficult. The emotional distance will be overcome if you take this approach.

One last point. Your Sun is afflicted, as well as your Moon. This tells me that you have, sometimes, erratic emotions and that you tend, or more often than you like, be dominated by the partner you are with. This could be a result of a weak ego, or in other words, a lower than normal level of self-esteem. If you find a man who tries to be willful with you, take that as a hit that this will lead to an unhealthy relationship.

Last edited:

dreamerin

Thank you,

I think I am going to be fine. The image recently posted is hilarious because it reminded me the following one. I used to always refer it to my ex boyfriend when we were togather. He was exactly a charlatan. May be I learned my lesson and it will get better, I hope...

kukuxumusu-sheep-wolf.gif

are you okay? :unsure:

dreamerin

Thank you for taking your time to see my natal chart! You are truly right about the my traits. I tend to be too much in love with love and I idealize or totally ignore. And the barrier is always there when I get close with someone. I do sweettalk but when it is about a real conversation about deep feelings I tend to get locked. I am very emotional but I just cant reciprocate. It is like I am two different people and one shuts off when the other comes out.

Actually I was very scared when I looked at things as an interpreter of future, but when you used astrology as a tool to understand myself it made a lot of sense. I was very scared that my chart meant a lifetime of unhappy and unfulfilled relationships. Because honestly untill now, I have ever felt like something held me back. I have always felt like something brought me bad luck and trouble.

If I am the one creating the circumstances because of my personality flaws, it is fixable and I am actually working on it... but if it is something inevitable and regardless of how I act will bring trouble; it is just depressing.

I dont want to believe that love is impossible and will never come to me. That is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

I am not sure what others have said, so this might be a bit of a repeat. Please bare with me.

I used signs has houses, which sometimes provides a more accurate reading.

Pluto aside, you have Saturn in your fifth house and it is exalted, disposited by Venus in the sign of Virgo. Additionally, you have an empty seventh house, which is ruled by Saturn in your fifth house. This, in a sense, means that your experience with dating/flings and whatnot will bear a resemblance to your long-term relationships or significant relationships. You are impacted by the third, fifth and seventh houses. What this means is that you find the sweet talkers, although you too should be somewhat prone to sweet taking yourself; however, sincerity is probably lacking, in some respects, as judged by your Venus.

Indeed, you probably are an overly emotional Cancerian girl with Jupiter retrograde conjoined the Moon. You will probably find your partner in one of your hobbies, and it is important that he likes what you like. In some ways, he will be somewhat reserved but also controlling, which you would likely want balanced with an infusion of passion. With the condition of your Moon and Venus, there is a tendency for fickleness, which is exacerbated by the condition of your Venus, which is forming a "beneficial" aspect to Neptune. Neptune, however, in any condition, tends to be a double-edged sword, which means that you have a tendency to be in love with love and tend to dislike the day-in and day-out ramifications of true partnership. This latter point is supported by the ruler of your seventh in the fifth house.

You might always feel some sort of wall between you and your love interest, as if there is some strange, nebulous barrier that prevents you from truly connecting. Pay no attention to this, and try to focus on common interests that you have, which will be the strong point in your relationships because emotional connectivity will be difficult. The emotional distance will be overcome if you take this approach.

One last point. Your Sun is afflicted, as well as your Moon. This tells me that you have, sometimes, erratic emotions and that you tend, or more often than you like, be dominated by the partner you are with. This could be a result of a weak ego, or in other words, a lower than normal level of self-esteem. If you find a man who tries to be willful with you, take that as a hit that this will lead to an unhealthy relationship.

dreamerin

I will wear lapis lazuli dear, I am going to buy it.

But dont you think everyone takes relationships seriously? At least around me, everyone wants to find the one. What is wrong about it? Why should I consider it as a flaw?

you are in this mess in the first place because you consider relationships as a life and death hardcore thing

like I said your vibration is to low wear lapis lazuli

dreamerin:

But isnt it about how I respond to the circumstances? Or should I just accept being cursed and give up on love and work on things that planets will support (if there is on my chart) Even though I try to numb my emotions and try to act rational, push myself out... Are you telling me it is not going to happen because of saturn? :( That is what makes me sad, the feeling of not being in control and not having a light in the end of the tunnel. Otherwise I am a survivor, I have always been.

Aetheist or not, eventually no matter where we start we evolve, but a few stay in darker places than others.

One eventually sees the connection about the why of it, and that the prison they are in they like everyone else made that prison cell.

Saturn is only God's scorekeeper giving out what we have earned..don't like your quarters, the prison space we have created..then we have to change our behavoir to see if the Saturn warden or parole officer will let us go on parole or probation..it's our chart...we earned it...created it from lives past long before this one.:rightful:

Or do you think one gets a life as a cripple, another wealthy...another healthy...and another brilliant..another born an embicile for no reason... by an accident theory????????

time3.jpg

We all reap what we have sown(Biblical)...that is so 9th house...so Saturn..

I'd sugest that you read EVERYTHING about Saturn from 3000 years ago til now...because the consequences you like all of us have been created by us!:sad::rightful::sad::rightful:

saturn-a-new-look-at-an-old-devil.jpg
cronus-mythology-pictures-16276218

and don't forget to forage around and read the mythologies about Chronus.......:wink:

http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-s=1_3376511&N-f=1_3376511&N-u=1_33733&N-p=25863294&N-play=0&N-fa=3374772

your days of remaining in the dark are numbered....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cronus-saturn_376x480.jpg

not really into the moderne lore but in your case being so deep in that prison cell most anything might help...got to start somewhere.......

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Thank you for taking your time to see my natal chart! You are truly right about the my traits. I tend to be too much in love with love and I idealize or totally ignore. And the barrier is always there when I get close with someone. I do sweettalk but when it is about a real conversation about deep feelings I tend to get locked. I am very emotional but I just cant reciprocate. It is like I am two different people and one shuts off when the other comes out.

Yes. I saw that tendency.

Actually I was very scared when I looked at things as an interpreter of future, but when you used astrology as a tool to understand myself it made a lot of sense. I was very scared that my chart meant a lifetime of unhappy and unfulfilled relationships. Because honestly untill now, I have ever felt like something held me back. I have always felt like something brought me bad luck and trouble.

We are all directly responsible for the events that befall us, more often than not.

If I am the one creating the circumstances because of my personality flaws, it is fixable and I am actually working on it... but if it is something inevitable and regardless of how I act will bring trouble; it is just depressing.

I don't like that word "flaw." It does show the state of your self-esteem, however.

I dont want to believe that love is impossible and will never come to me. That is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

I think you are depressed. You are making inferences from premises that do not support your conclusion: that being you will never have a meaningful relationship. That is not true. You will probably find a man who wants to take care of you, in some way.

You must understand that these are tendencies, inclinations that can be manipulated and managed. And if you don't believe, look at the lives of people who were born at the same time and how different their lives are. You do not have one course in life. The first step for you is to change your attitude.

I hope you believe me and that this helps you. :sad: (That's supposed to be a worried look)

Last edited:

dreamerin

Wow do you really think I am so deep in that prison cell? I really dont want to believe that I am cursed by saturn. Well there have been difficulties in my life in terms of emotions but apart from that I am a great person, I believe.

I have always thought, things were going bad because of my childhood and my mother issues... And would be resolved if I actually grow up from them... However know you say it is like this because the universe sets it like that. Is it internal or external that is what I wonder most. Is my emotional life horrible because universe brings worst pieces together to challenge me or because I have the self destructive set of mind which is created by saturn?

I dont want to be the chosen "cursed" one by saturn and that is related a past life trouble in which I dont believe. I believe heaven and hell is in this world and if you are telling me that mine is only hell... That is very depressing...

dreamerin:

Aetheist or not, eventually no matter where we start we evolve, but a few stay in darker places than others.

One eventually sees the connection about the why of it, and that the prison they are in they like everyone else made that prison cell.

Saturn is only God's scorekeeper giving out what we have earned..don't like your quarters, the prison space we have created..then we have to change our behavoir to see if the Saturn warden or parole officer will let us go on parole or probation..it's our chart...we earned it...created it from lives past long before this one.:rightful:

Or do you think one gets a life as a cripple, another wealthy...another healthy...and another brilliant..another born an embicile for no reason... by an accident theory????????

time3.jpg

We all reap what we have sown(Biblical)...that is so 9th house...so Saturn..

I'd sugest that you read EVERYTHING about Saturn from 3000 years ago til now...because the consequences you like all of us have been created by us!:sad::rightful::sad::rightful:

saturn-a-new-look-at-an-old-devil.jpg
cronus-mythology-pictures-16276218

and don't forget to forage around and read the mythologies about Chronus.......:wink:

http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-s=1_3376511&N-f=1_3376511&N-u=1_33733&N-p=25863294&N-play=0&N-fa=3374772

your days of remaining in the dark are numbered....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cronus-saturn_376x480.jpg

not really into the moderne lore but in your case being so deep in that prison cell most anything might help...got to start somewhere.......

But dont you think everyone takes relationships seriously? At least around me, everyone wants to find the one. What is wrong about it? Why should I consider it as a flaw?

have you heard about the hookup culture? it's all around you!

2 or 3 friends of yours is not the bulk of people and what they do these days