Paap Kartari Yoga destroying my 1st house!!!

ShankarInTrouble

Hi members,
I just came across this in my horoscope. I have paap kartari yoga in the 1st house which houses mercury which is hemmed between 12th house sun and venus and 2nd house rahu and mars. Can someone please tell me its implications??? (To refer to my horoscope) My birth details:
DOB: Sep 11 1995
Time: 7 22 am(IST), 1 52 am (GMT)
Place of birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Coordinates: 13.0810° N, 80.2740° E

8thstellium

Look at the degrees of sun, venus, mercury.
I do not have software with me now, but it could be possible that Mercury is betwenn Venus and Rahu and not b/w sun and rahu.

So what if you have papa kartari yoga?

Before you start worrying about planet placements in your chart think, "Is there anything I can do if my planet is 'or' is not placed well in my chart"
You cannot move the planets from where they were when u were born. And remedies dont work all the time.
You have to go thru what you have to go thru. So don't worry abt it.

And you are like 17. Most websites don't even allow kids under 18 to enter such sites..
Since the internet has been made available to everyone, astrology has become a very dangerous distarction for ppl and everybody is looking too deep into silly things in their chart in the name of astrology.

Last edited:

ShankarInTrouble

@8thstellium:
Degrees of my planets:
Sun: 144 degree 4min
Mercury:164 degree 11 min
Venus:149 degree 49 min
Mars: 188 degree 42 min
Rahu: 184 degree 38 min.

Pardon me, I had posted this because I'm having a very very tough time. My memory, understanding and grasping skills are very very weak(Since Jan 2012). I am doing my 12th grade and my career is at stake now. I had come across this that I have a paap kartari yoga in a website. I did learn a bit about it, but I couldnt figure out what it means in my horoscope. Please help me, if it is possible from your side!!!

8thstellium

Your Mercury is in between Venus and Mars. It is not in paap kartari.
You lagna lord suffers from kendradhipatya dosha. Nevertheless, your Lagna lord Mercury is exalted in lagna!!! It s good.
Dont think too much from astrology perspective. You are still very young to be bogged down by astrology and fate.
Take control of things.

Even if something is really bad in our charts, with the change in dasha and antar dahsa our time changes too. All good things come to an end so will the bad things.

The power of suggestion is really strong.
If someone says "This is bad", we tend to keep looking at everything from that perspective and tend to attribute every bad thing to that.
Nothing is worng with your Lagna lord. It is NOT in paap kartari.

Last edited:

shabbychicnut

I am a Cancer ascendant and have a debilitated Mars in the ascendant. I believe I also have paap kartari yoga, since I have functional malefic Jupiter in Gemini in the 12th house and Saturn in Leo in the 2nd house. Can someone help me figure out if a) this is correct b) what I can do about it

It is scaring me, since 1st house is the physical body and Mars is in Cancer already... Here are my details

DOB : 2/14/78
Time 4:02 PM (EST)
Place : Hackettstown, NJ USA

Thank you so much to anyone who decides to help as it is MUCH appreciated!:sad: