You're just imagining things.

sequestra

I thought I read that you're a Pisces in another post? You must have Aries or something else in your chart too -- Pisces tends to similarly dislike the abrasiveness that so upsets Libras. :p

My aries/libra axis is intercepted! I really don't understand it either, but most of my exes have been ariens. I have sag rising conjunct jupiter/uranus in the 1st, and a sag stellium that includes 1st house neptune, but water is still my dominant element. Gem moon, merc aqua, venus/mars conjunct in pisces. Maybe the conjunction to mars adds a martian flavor to my love tastes, I don't know... That uranus in 1st conjunct my asc also squares my sun (along with jupi) and I think that's what gets a kick out of the weird/wacky/abrasive/"perverted" at times :lol:

You definitely seem like a nice blend of the cappie-aqua variety.

saturnsayshi

My aries/libra axis is intercepted! I really don't understand it either, but most of my exes have been ariens. I have sag rising conjunct jupiter/uranus in the 1st, and a sag stellium that includes 1st house neptune, but water is still my dominant element. Gem moon, merc aqua, venus/mars conjunct in pisces. Maybe the conjunction to mars adds a martian flavor to my love tastes, I don't know... That uranus in 1st conjunct my asc also squares my sun (along with jupi) and I think that's what gets a kick out of the weird/wacky/abrasive/"perverted" at times :lol:

You definitely seem like a nice blend of the cappie-aqua variety.

Your chart sounds cool... and with those placements and all that mutable energy, I could definitely see you as sort of adventurous and freewheeling but nevertheless a total romantic! (And Venus conj Mars -- meeeROW!) I have a couple of similar placements (Uranus and Neptune 1st house, Saggo rising, Venus in Pisces) -- but my Mars in Sag squares my Venus, so it's like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. lol. I've read that Uranus in the 1st house "demands freedom at all costs," something I'm sure those Aries guys could totally relate to.

T'Thastu

Even though I have Mercury In Gemini I am lousy at languages…I think I’m good (very pleasurable delusions with Neptune in the 1st House trine Sun and Mercury in Gemini in the 9th House) …but I’m lousy…though, because I live in India, I speak (try to) a couple of languages…perhaps I’m not really understood by anyone, but who cares?
(Signed) Earth Bound Mortal

:smile:

Yes, I do know a lot of useless facts. What if I’m kidnapped by an alien (or Aquarian…same thing) and I need to know things like how long will a raisin dropped in a glass of champagne bounce up and down or why is the sky blue…I need to be prepared.

HAHA. Yes, Pisces Merc. seems to be the placement of "I have no idea what the eff you're saying, but it's GORGEOUS. Keep talking -- and have another drink while you're at it." I have Gemini DC too, so I'm sure that adds to my adoration of that Gem energy. I haven't known too many Libra Mercury people... maybe I need to look up some famous people for some kind of reference. :D

My husband is a Scorpio with Mercury in Libra…he is an editor with a leading business magazine, he writes beautiful and funny poetry and is a divine singer. Of course, his most redeeming quality is that he laughs at my jokes.:love:

LOL. I love the nicey nice Libra rap! Will Smith is SO smooth he just oozes Libra energy. Unfortunately, anyone with strong Libra in their charts can only stand me for about ten minutes until they realize I have a very dirty mouth for someone who at first appears to be so very ladylike. They feel betrayed by what they deem as my underlying tackiness (and if they have Venus in Virgo, they will nicely go about trying to 'fix the problem'). Doesn't stop me from swooning over Venus in Libra guys though. Yum. :D
I have a Libra Ascendant and I love risqué (read dirty mouthed) humour as long as it’s done with style and aplomb. :biggrin:
And as for Virgos…well I exploit my Gemini Sun and Mercury and 1st House Neptune to drift off to Never-never land (what good is a Gemini without intentional schizophrenia?)… and when they are through with the “You-are-blah-blah-blah and you-should-blah-blah-blah” I resurface and make a statement like “You know what? You are absolutely right” and then I carry on doing exactly what I was doing/saying/thinking. :innocent::devil:

T'thatsu ~
I love your butterfly avatar!

Many thanks. :smile:

saturnsayshi

My husband is a Scorpio with Mercury in Libra…he is an editor with a leading business magazine, he writes beautiful and funny poetry and is a divine singer. Of course, his most redeeming quality is that he laughs at my jokes.:love:
Gotta love the Mercury trine Mercury in synastry! He sounds like a prince. :)

…well I exploit my Gemini Sun and Mercury and 1st House Neptune to drift off to Never-never land (what good is a Gemini without intentional schizophrenia?)…

*giggles* Oh, you Gems.

Zonark

I hate astrology and cupcakes. I poison pigeons in my free time, when I'm not writing for my "Bent on Mutually Assured Destruction" zine and stealing people's coats and scarves from coffee shops. I have a tattoo of a dead squirrel on my inner thigh.

Okay, for serious now. I hate introductions, so I'm really just standing on formalities here, dropping an intro and running away to see if it explodes. And really, who does zines?

I like moss, fog, black coffee and black clothing, blank paper and the sound of sewing machines. I miss smoking and regret that I never learned to play an instrument well. I'm a wrangler of computers and caretaker of sick people, but unfortunately I'm one of those sick people these days, which explains why I have time to seek out astroforums in the middle of the day on a Wednesday.

So, who are you?

I love you. Never change.

Anachiel

I hate astrology and cupcakes. I poison pigeons in my free time, when I'm not writing for my "Bent on Mutually Assured Destruction" zine and stealing people's coats and scarves from coffee shops. I have a tattoo of a dead squirrel on my inner thigh.

Okay, for serious now. I hate introductions, so I'm really just standing on formalities here, dropping an intro and running away to see if it explodes. And really, who does zines?

I like moss, fog, black coffee and black clothing, blank paper and the sound of sewing machines. I miss smoking and regret that I never learned to play an instrument well. I'm a wrangler of computers and caretaker of sick people, but unfortunately I'm one of those sick people these days, which explains why I have time to seek out astroforums in the middle of the day on a Wednesday.

So, who are you?

That is just fabulous (well, not the sick part - hope you're better soon). Glad to meet you.