Hello my darlings

rogue_red

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to touch base and let you all know what's been happening lately. I have been writing a lot after a very promising horary indicated that writing would be a successful venture for me. The good news is I am about to be published.
You can see my efforts here:
http://rogue_red.writing.com/

And you can email me on:
rogue_red@writing.com

I have been writing mostly short stories but am working on some poetry and a book as well. I would never have followed this dream of mine if it hadn't been for the awesome support and encouragement from you all. Thank you so much. I will post a couple of my pieces in the showoff forum so you can see what has had me away from here.
I love and miss you all.

Maggie

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Rogue-
You've been missed around here!. Good to catch up with you again. Fantastic that you're writing and congratulations on being published.I wish you all the very best.
Cheers
Lilly

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hi Red :love:

Guess we should look back at the "should I write" horary..... probably not necessary, everyone said yes and knew your talent would propel you. Glad all is well and you have been missed.

TK

EJ53

Banned
Good to hear from you, Maggie.........And to see that you're writing; winning prizes and getting published.:happy:

EJ:love: