Will I Get Pregnant in 2009 - Help Appreciated

Kerrie

I have been trying to conceive a child for about 6 months, tests have shown there is nothing wrong with my partner and we are still doing tests on me. I thought I could ask the question "Will I get pregnant in 2009" for some hope :).

I have read the chart as best I can... I just dont know how to put it all together correctly, and I could be bias in saying "Yes" just cause I want it to happen.

I see a "Yes", hopefully not from my bias eyes. Although the cusp of the 1st is in Virgo, the cusp of the 5th is in a semi fertile sign, I see that as ok, just made it past the start line. I have a trine between the 1st house ruler and the 5th house ruler and they are in mutual reception, another good sign. The Moon is also conjunct the 5th house ruler and trine the 1st house ruler, another good sign.

Jupiter is also in the 5th conjunct the North Node, both being very fertile and both are sextile Venus in the 7th.

I see one problem lies with the Moon and Saturn (5th house ruler) conjunct Asc in the 12th, I am not sure what to make of this? Also does it matter that Uranus is opposite the Asc? As we all know, Saturn has been opposite uranus for quiet a while in the sky.

Any help appreciated :p ???

Here is some basic stuff

Cusps

- 1st Cusp is Virgo - barren producing no births.
- 5th Cusp is Capricorn - a sign of few children, inclinning to barreness.

Aspects

- Moon conjunct Saturn (lord of the 5th) is free from combustion, accidental and essential misfortune (I think?).
- Moon and Saturn (lord of the 5th) conjunct Ascedant, placed in the 12th. ???
-Mercury (lord of the 1st) trines Saturn (lord of the 5th) and is in mutual reception; Saturn in Virgo and Mercury in Capricorn.

Houses

Lord of the 1st (Mercury) placed in the 5th, and the lord of the 7th (Jupiter) placed in the 5th.

Jupiter in Aquarius in the 5th conjunct North Node sextile Venus in the 7th.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Kerrie, Hello again. :)
Here's just a few notes, in horary we are looking at the applying aspects which are the indicators of what is to come. I see you using separating aspects, which indicate what came.

You said:
I have a trine between the 1st house ruler and the 5th house ruler and they are in mutual reception, another good sign.
This is a separating aspect, which does not count towards the future.

The Moon is also conjunct the 5th house ruler and trine the 1st house ruler, another good sign.
The moon is applying to Saturn, but not in orb of the trine to Mercury yet.

About the chart:

There are many indications of less than desirable fertility.

However, the moon and fifth are applying in conjunction, in the first/twelfth. This is a sure yes. The dispositor of the part of children is Saturn, as well, which is a yes. Mercury and Saturn are in mutual reception, a yes. Saturn is in the first house, which is a yes. The moon will translate light from Saturn to Mercury while in Virgo, which is also a sure yes.

I see a definite yes, but with difficulties and delays which are health related; you will most likely be getting medical assistance.

You also said:
I see one problem lies with the Moon and Saturn (5th house ruler) conjunct Asc in the 12th, I am not sure what to make of this? Also does it matter that Uranus is opposite the Asc? As we all know, Saturn has been opposite uranus for quiet a while in the sky.
The twelfth represents hospitals, so it isn't necessarily a 'problem'. Since the moon brings the child to you, it is probably under a hospital that you will become 'with child'; probably through the assistance of a female doctor.
The Saturn and Uranus opposition is separating, so does not count towards anything in the future.
Best wishes,:)
Ray

Kerrie

RayAustin said:
in horary we are looking at the applying aspects which are the indicators of what is to come. I see you using separating aspects, which indicate what came.

Thanks for explaining this, I always have a trouble with applying and seperating.

Am I correct in thinking that a planet finishes applying when the sign that it is in finishes, even if it goes over another house? So then it can only make applying aspects up until the end of that sign?

Example in my chart, the Moon applies first to the 5th cusp (is this possible?), then to Saturn, then the 1st and then to Mercury and nothing else. Is this right?

RayAustin said:
The dispositor of the part of children is Saturn
This is a new term for me. How do you get this? I had a look at the part of children which is 3'9 Taurus.

I do have a female doctor helping me out at the moment, my own doctor is a male - but dont like his bedside manner, lol. Then I tried my partners doctors which is a male and I didnt like his bedside manner either, so I ended up with a lovely female doctor that is very helpful and that has also gone through trouble herself conceiving. It took her 4 years!

I expect to have minor surgery for them to put a microscope in my stomach to see the problem, Im hoping they wont need to because I am a chicken, but it doesnt look good. I would probably start fertility treatment soon after that.

With fertility drugs their is a chance of multiples, I had a look on Skyscipt and they say twins are indicated from the following;

o Twins are indicated by common signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) on the 1st or 5th house cusp, with a fortune placed inside the house. More so when the Sun, Moon or 5th-ruler are also in common signs.

I have Virgo on the 1st, with a fortune (Jupiter) in the 5th.

o North Node conjunct Jupiter or Venus in the 5th house can indicate twins, the same is true if one of these casts a partile (within 1 degree) sextile or trine to the degree ascending or 5th house cusp.

I have Jupiter conjunct North Node in the 5th.

o Fixed signs on the asc or 5th cusp deny twins.

I dont have Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius on the 1st or 5th.

o Moveable signs on the asc or 5th cusp, with the Sun and Moon inside these houses, also denies twins.

I have a moveable sign, Capricorn on the 5th, does that cancel everything out?

I thought I could have one baby for me and one for my mother :rolleyes: .

Im thinking the sex of the child will be a girl. The 1st ruler, 5th ruler are in feminine signs. Pisces on the cusp of the 7th.

Although Saturn (denotes male) and Mercury (indifferent) play a big part in all of this, I think it might just be a strong willed girl.

RayAustin

Kerrie, No problem. :)

Kerrie said:
Am I correct in thinking that a planet finishes applying when the sign that it is in finishes, even if it goes over another house? So then it can only make applying aspects up until the end of that sign?

Example in my chart, the Moon applies first to the 5th cusp (is this possible?), then to Saturn, then the 1st and then to Mercury and nothing else. Is this right?

No, you're not correct in thinking that. The inner planets have orbs, ranges of light that other planets can see them, save for the outers who cast no light. The aspects are formed when planets come in range of seeing each other's light, at certain degrees. The aspects separate when the planets move apart from the exact degree of the aspect by six minutes; this is the point that they are moving away from each other.

It is definiately possible to apply to the fifth cusp, but the moon is not.. she could only apply to the fifth cusp if she was retrograde (which doesn't happen!), because she is at a later degree than the fifth cusp. She would have to be earlier than 13°49' to be applying. So she is separating. But, she is applying to the ascendant, and applying to Saturn. But she does not see Mercury's light yet--very close, but not yet.

This is a new term for me. How do you get this? I had a look at the part of children which is 3'9 Taurus.
The dispositor is the ruler of the sign a planet or point happens to be in. So the part of children's point, in my program is in Aquarius, so Saturn is the dispositor; in a way, a representative of the part of children.

I do have a female doctor helping me out at the moment, my own doctor is a male - but dont like his bedside manner, lol. Then I tried my partners doctors which is a male and I didnt like his bedside manner either, so I ended up with a lovely female doctor that is very helpful and that has also gone through trouble herself conceiving. It took her 4 years!

Well that's good, because I see success through a female (moon translating light), and most likely through invitro fertilization.

Kerrie, I think there is a possibility of twins, too; maybe fraternal, because I think I see more male then female.
Ray

Last edited:

Kerrie

Thanks Ray for your help, another happy customer. Hey I thought I saw on your signature before that you had a website coming soon? Was that you?

It still looks like I need to get the basics down of 'applying aspects', Im back to reading more posts, :).

I recalculated the Part of Children and noticed I was using AM instead of PM, I use the www.noendpress.com calculator.

Also I cant see the degree of the 5th cusp written anywhere on my chart, so I was guessing by looking at it and counting the slashes :p, and astro.com says the chart needs to be 6 months old before it will tell me personality profile.

Well Im glad that I would be getting two for the price of one as I am passing the hump year (30) in a month. Yeahhhh... :38:

RayAustin

Kerrie I think you're doing fab with horary, you still give a good interpretation. And yes, I had a website in my sig, might put it back up in there.:)

Ray

rogue_red

Hi kerry,
I feel rather foolish coming in after Rays ultimate professional result but I'd decided to share anyway:D

I think you will get pregnant this year, maybe in about nine months. Moon in 12th with saturn and the moon will conj with saturn before trining with mercury. Saturn rules 6th house of health and is 'hidden' in 12th suggesting a health issue as yet undiscovered, possibly a blockage and this will 'withold' a child from you but for only a short time. I dont even know if this is relevant but libra is intercepted in your first house, venus as libras ruler is 'trapped' in 7th and is ruled by mars in 5th. To me this is suggesting that at some time you may have had an infection/inflammation(mars) of the ovaries or reproductive organs(venus) that resulted in scar tissue(saturn) which is causing a blockage. Venus trapped in 1st and 7th also signifies your 'trapped' desire to be a mother and as is with the case of intercepted signs, the houses with doubled signs have to be dealt with before intercepted houses can be realised. So that is 3rd and 9th houses, communication, thinking about.....discovery through higher learning. Maybe even a doctor of foriegn nationality will be the one to figure it out. The 9th house rules the pelvis and with jupiter as the natural ruler of the 9th being in your 5th indicates resolving this issue will result in a beautiful baby for you:)

Rogue

Kerrie

Updating Ray and Rogue: Well it was a case of third time lucky for my ultrasound today; as the previous time I had to much water and couldnt hold it and the time before that I didnt have enough!! They seem to think I have a endometrial polyp on my right side, but need a further xray to see exactly what is going on and if there is anything else. I am a big wuss, so my mother will be holding my hand in other tests, hehehe.. it was hard enough having an ultrasound by myself!!!

So a hospital is very likely as they would need to remove it and lets see if its a foreign lady doctor :cool: .