Double scorpio !!

scorpiomoon1234

Hey there I am new here , And I want to ask for help , I can't read my natal chart I know that I am virgo sun , scorpio moon/ rising .. but I feel like I am not a scorpio rising I care alot about people , and I want them to like me . Maybe it's because of my venus sign ? ( libra )

P/S : I am sure about my birth time
this is my chart :

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2457598524862.gif
And thank you <3 :kissing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Della122

Hey there I am new here , And I want to ask for help , I can't read my natal chart I know that I am virgo sun , scorpio moon/ rising .. but I feel like I am not a scorpio rising I care alot about people , and I want them to like me . Maybe it's because of my venus sign ? ( libra )

this is my chart :

try uploads picture again, so I can see what I can help you
if you do not figure it out so look at this link
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
:smile:

scorpiomoon1234

Attachments

• 3rd.PNG
    3rd.PNG
    72.3 KB · Views: 33

capriquarian97

mars opposite uranus, in leo and aquarius.

venus in libra, in the house of friends.

sun and mercury in virgo in tenth house.

grand trine of saturn, neptune, and venus, in the 7th 3rd and 11th houses.

moon in 12th house scorpio conjunct ascendant

sun square jupiter

i like this chart alot : ) you are quite a character. ill try to interpret all of it in the coming days

Last edited:

Horus

this is my chart :

I know plenty of Scorpio Rising people who care about others. The Ascendant or rising sign is concerned with looks and how we act toward others. It's more like the "bottle" while the planets are the "juice" inside.

Where you care about others is coming from two other elements and in different ways.

Venus in Libra in the 11th House of friends and groups is concerned with the good opinion of others and likes to be liked! That's just Libra's nature.

Scorpio is a sensitive, empathic, and very emotionally-deep water sign. The higher octave of Scorpio is a healer/transformer. Your Scorpio Moon feels deeply and certainly cares about how others feel. It's in the 12th house which is Pisces' natural house and Pisces is very caring and empathetic. This house governs hospitals (amongst other things) and can have a very humanitarian quality to it...where compassion for suffering is required.

10th house Sun and Mercury in Virgo. I see the makings of a physician perhaps... :)

Save

scorpiomoon1234

mars opposite uranus, in leo and aquarius.

venus in libra, in the house of friends.

sun and mercury in virgo in tenth house.

grand trine of saturn, neptune, and venus, in the 7th 3rd and 11th houses.

moon in 12th house scorpio conjunct ascendant

sun square jupiter

i like this chart alot : ) you are quite a character. ill try to interpret all of it in the coming days

haha that's cool ? LOL I didn't know my chart will be interesting :biggrin: Thank you very much :love:

scorpiomoon1234

I know plenty of Scorpio Rising people who care about others. The Ascendant or rising sign is concerned with looks and how we act toward others. It's more like the "bottle" while the planets are the "juice" inside.

Where you care about others is coming from two other elements and in different ways.

Venus in Libra in the 11th House of friends and groups is concerned with the good opinion of others and likes to be liked! That's just Libra's nature.

Scorpio is a sensitive, empathic, and very emotionally-deep water sign. The higher octave of Scorpio is a healer/transformer. Your Scorpio Moon feels deeply and certainly cares about how others feel. It's in the 12th house which is Pisces' natural house and Pisces is very caring and empathetic. This house governs hospitals (amongst other things) and can have a very humanitarian quality to it...where compassion for suffering is required.

10th house Sun and Mercury in Virgo. I see the makings of a physician perhaps... :)

Save

Oh my god that's really accurate !! Now everything makes sense , When I knew that I am scorpio rising i was scared , I thought that everyone hates scorpios because they are hard to understand and tend to make people horrified , It's really true I feel deeply and I want always to feel something even it's bad feelings , I rather feel them than don't feel nothing .. always making that dramatic scenarios In my head I have that mood swings and I hate it ! .. I heard that having that scorpio moon is the worst ..
what about the dominant sign ? I found out that I have Aquarius as the dominant sign ! what does it mean ?
And thank you <3 I really appreciate it :wink: