Why he is so angry?

turkish girl

Hi all,

I am just wondering why he has an so agressive and crucitial charachter.How can be he so senseless like that?Does his chart say any physcological disorder can occur?Well the guy is my bro and me and him can not get along anymore(we were not good before but now it is worse).Actually he can not get along with anyone around of him,not just me.

Thanks...

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 74

Rawiri

Primarily, Mars is conjunct the south node. Pluto is also on an angle. Both of those will contribute to creating a person with violent, explosive tendencies.
Since you are his sibling, it is especially activated for you as Mars rules the third cusp of siblings.

However, his character itself does not seem bad. There are many things there that indicate a conventionally "good" person of strong character who at least means to do well but lets things get the better of him. He is better and more gracious than he appears on the surface. Conjunctions with the south node have a tendency to settle down more as someone ages, so I imagine he will mellow out a lot more as you both get older as indications in his character itself are good.

muchacho

Hi all,

I am just wondering why he has an so agressive and crucitial charachter.How can be he so senseless like that?Does his chart say any physcological disorder can occur?Well the guy is my bro and me and him can not get along anymore(we were not good before but now it is worse).Actually he can not get along with anyone around of him,not just me.

Thanks...
That's not the typical 'angry' chart, i.e. the chart of a choleric. With ASC and Sun and Mercury in earthy signs and only Moon in a fiery sign (and Sagittarius), I don't see any anger problems. Worry maybe, but not anger. So if he's angry all the time, then he must be going thru a really bad time. His Mars (which rules anger and aggression) is in Gemini so I'd expect him to show his aggression via words, by becoming argumentative and looking for a (verbal) fight.

theV

South node indicates expression we are familiar with and we express to the world- some astrologer says that when a planet conjunct the Sn it might express itself on a lower lever- so mars/node might lead to anger issues and violence. His Moon is falling on the star antares the fiery explosive fixed star, and the sun is in the eight house- he might express his anger to cover some inner pain and complexity- Capricorn ascedant produces disciplined person with virgo sun it gives that harsh earth signs vibe-cold and sober- Pluto is also angular.

katydid

Hi all,

Thanks...

There seems to be a lot of tension in the mutable signs. Sun/Merc in Virgo square Moon/Sag. Mars in Gemini square Jupiter in Virgo. That can create irritability, nervous tension, headaches. The outlets for those squares seem to be the sextiles to the 10th and to the Mars in the 5th. Venting his anger towards friends maybe?

The mercury has a square from the 'past' to the Moon in the 10th. Your brother may have some unresolved issues with the parents and the outlets for that might be the sextile to Mars in Gemini. He may bicker about small issues with friends/family as a way to deflect from his deeper emotional past resentments?

Mars in Gemini square Jupiter in Virgo can be an overwhelming fear of being buried in details and daily decisions. I think that people may lash out in anger when actually they are afraid and/or insecure about their ability to cope with their daily life situations. Like having a panic attack because one thinks it is all going to fall apart any day. I think he may need reassurance and comfort.

Is it possible that he wants to rebel against some expectations that his father/family/authority have set up for him? And maybe he is just not into it.

turkish girl

There seems to be a lot of tension in the mutable signs. Sun/Merc in Virgo square Moon/Sag. Mars in Gemini square Jupiter in Virgo. That can create irritability, nervous tension, headaches. The outlets for those squares seem to be the sextiles to the 10th and to the Mars in the 5th. Venting his anger towards friends maybe?

The mercury has a square from the 'past' to the Moon in the 10th. Your brother may have some unresolved issues with the parents and the outlets for that might be the sextile to Mars in Gemini. He may bicker about small issues with friends/family as a way to deflect from his deeper emotional past resentments?

Mars in Gemini square Jupiter in Virgo can be an overwhelming fear of being buried in details and daily decisions. I think that people may lash out in anger when actually they are afraid and/or insecure about their ability to cope with their daily life situations. Like having a panic attack because one thinks it is all going to fall apart any day. I think he may need reassurance and comfort.

Is it possible that he wants to rebel against some expectations that his father/family/authority have set up for him? And maybe he is just not into it.

He and my mom have very bad relationship and i dont think he loves her,but why to me?Since our childhood he has been acting very badly towards me.I just can not understand this.
By the way he has not panic attack,but i have...
And also how effects his 1st house saturn his behaviours?

turkish girl

That's not the typical 'angry' chart, i.e. the chart of a choleric. With ASC and Sun and Mercury in earthy signs and only Moon in a fiery sign (and Sagittarius), I don't see any anger problems. Worry maybe, but not anger. So if he's angry all the time, then he must be going thru a really bad time. His Mars (which rules anger and aggression) is in Gemini so I'd expect him to show his aggression via words, by becoming argumentative and looking for a (verbal) fight.

I have not said he is a bad guy at all.The thing is he just has anger towards me and my mom.This is the problem.And yeah he picks very nice words to say to me...

muchacho

I have not said he is a bad guy at all.The thing is he just has anger towards me and my mom.This is the problem.And yeah he picks very nice words to say to me...
I didn't say he's a bad person. This is not a question of being a good or bad person. It's a question of how he naturally expresses his frustration and if he gets frustrated easily. Those with an emphasis on earthy signs don't tend to get frustrated easily because they are rather slow and long-term oriented. So if things are not working out right away, that's not such a big deal. Those with an emphasis on fiery signs, however, tend to get frustrated more easily because they prefer to go fast and are rather short term oriented. So if things are not working out right away, it really is a big deal and since they are rather impulsive, they will let the people around them know right away. And your brother seems to be a mixture of both. But since his ASC is in an earthy sign, I'd expect him to be more tactful in public and random people but since his Moon is in Sagittarius, I'd expect him to be more blunt with people that are close to him, like family members or close friends.

Bunraku

Muchacho caught it IMO

In what way does he show his anger ? Does he say things like criticisms or hits you and harms you and your mother ?

katydid

Your natal chart has a T-square to Pluto in Scorpio in the 3rd. There might be some past sibling karma --as noted above.

Saturn squares the Pluto. Where is Dad? That seems to be connected to this somehow.

turkish girl

I didn't say he's a bad person. This is not a question of being a good or bad person. It's a question of how he naturally expresses his frustration and if he gets frustrated easily. Those with an emphasis on earthy signs don't tend to get frustrated easily because they are rather slow and long-term oriented. So if things are not working out right away, that's not such a big deal. Those with an emphasis on fiery signs, however, tend to get frustrated more easily because they prefer to go fast and are rather short term oriented. So if things are not working out right away, it really is a big deal and since they are rather impulsive, they will let the people around them know right away. And your brother seems to be a mixture of both. But since his ASC is in an earthy sign, I'd expect him to be more tactful in public and random people but since his Moon is in Sagittarius, I'd expect him to be more blunt with people that are close to him, like family members or close friends.

Sorry,i did not you said he is bad,but you said he is not angry thats why i was surprised.
But last comment is totally true.His asc sign,sun sign and saturn in 1st shows him tactful and serious to public.Regardging moon sign you are also right.
By the way while i was saying he picks up nice words,i said it purposely lol,my english is not so good,i can not explain myself enough sometime.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Muchacho caught it IMO

In what way does he show his anger ? Does he say things like criticisms or hits you and harms you and your mother ?

Yes i think so he caught it.

He always critisize everyone,when we were kid,especially me(i think virgo sun does that)But last summer he tried to hit me thats why i am so angry towards him.

muchacho

Sorry,i did not you said he is bad,but you said he is not angry thats why i was surprised.
But last comment is totally true.His asc sign,sun sign and saturn in 1st shows him tactful and serious to public.Regardging moon sign you are also right.
By the way while i was saying he picks up nice words,i said it purposely lol,my english is not so good,i can not explain myself enough sometime.
No worries. I think you've got your point across just fine.

Yes i think so he caught it.

He always critisize everyone,when we were kid,especially me(i think virgo sun does that)But last summer he tried to hit me thats why i am so angry towards him.

Absolutely! Virgo is very critical and realistic as is Capricorn. And Virgo worries a lot. So it would make sense that he's a rather negative influence in your life. However, negativity does not equal anger. Keep also in mind that you are are a Virgo rising and have your Sun in the 6th House, which means you've got a strong Virgo streak as well. Virgo actually hates rudeness, especially violence. That's why you are extra sensitive in that regard (plus your Moon in the 12th!). You see, relationships are always co-creation. Everyone involved plays their part.

katydid

He was dead 15 years ago.

Although your Father has passed, it is possible that your brothers anger toward you and your mother, MIGHT be connected to Dad in some way. The Saturn/Pluto square involves some kind of past conflict with family power struggles. Your brother has a hard time letting go of it.

turkish girl

No worries. I think you've got your point across just fine.

Absolutely! Virgo is very critical and realistic as is Capricorn. And Virgo worries a lot. So it would make sense that he's a rather negative influence in your life. However, negativity does not equal anger. Keep also in mind that you are are a Virgo rising and have your Sun in the 6th House, which means you've got a strong Virgo streak as well. Virgo actually hates rudeness, especially violence. That's why you are extra sensitive in that regard (plus your Moon in the 12th!). You see, relationships are always co-creation. Everyone involved plays their part.

Thanks for replying again

May be it shew as anger in my eyes but it was negativity.May be i just put it a wrong name,i dont know.
Yes unfortunately i know i am too sensitive person.This weak moon always creates a conflict on me.I wish i could be more senseless and do not care others so much like that.

thanks

turkish girl

Although your Father has passed, it is possible that your brothers anger toward you and your mother, MIGHT be connected to Dad in some way. The Saturn/Pluto square involves some kind of past conflict with family power struggles. Your brother has a hard time letting go of it.

Thanks for reply

Yes may be.I think i need to solve out my t square aspect enough.They sit important places,(pluto on ic,saturn conjunct descendant,moon is totally lonely)