Yogas

Hi ibmfreak...had 2 queries,
1)while considering kendras,do we take the house lords in account or the planets occupied in the said houses(1,4,7,10)
2)while considering yogs do we take the signs occupied by the houses in account or the signs in which the house lord is...eg)my 4th house sign is leo,now the ruler of leo is sun,so house lord becomes sun which is in cancer in my chart.so should i consider leo or cancer.
thanks in advance.
piya

ibmfreak

Re: Curious about something

Hi ibmfreak...had 2 queries,
1)while considering kendras,do we take the house lords in account or the planets occupied in the said houses(1,4,7,10)
2)while considering yogs do we take the signs occupied by the houses in account or the signs in which the house lord is...eg)my 4th house sign is leo,now the ruler of leo is sun,so house lord becomes sun which is in cancer in my chart.so should i consider leo or cancer.
thanks in advance.
piya

As per BPHS or Traditional vedic astrology book the following has been suggested

Lord of kendras who are benefics lose their benefence and Malefic kendra lords lose their malefence. Which means that benefics lords of kendras in kendras become weak. HOWever this doesnot apply to the lord of the ascendant /1st house which is the lord of the kendra and trikona. Lords of 1,5,9 always give benefic results. Any combination of the same gives a rajyoga of top class and gives positive results during their dashas or periords. Could you post your birthdate, birthtime and place of birth and I can answer your other query on the 4th house.

All branches of astrology deal with 2 important parts. One the person and second the planets. Methods are different while the enth result stays the same.

hi
thanks for the input.my dob is 9th july 1983.time of birth is 1.15 am and location is hooghly,west bengal, in india.
regards
piya

As per BPHS or Traditional vedic astrology book the following has been suggested

Lord of kendras who are benefics lose their benefence and Malefic kendra lords lose their malefence. Which means that benefics lords of kendras in kendras become weak. HOWever this doesnot apply to the lord of the ascendant /1st house which is the lord of the kendra and trikona. Lords of 1,5,9 always give benefic results. Any combination of the same gives a rajyoga of top class and gives positive results during their dashas or periords. Could you post your birthdate, birthtime and place of birth and I can answer your other query on the 4th house.

All branches of astrology deal with 2 important parts. One the person and second the planets. Methods are different while the enth result stays the same.
hi
thanks for the input.my dob is 9th july 1983.time of birth is 1.15 am and location is hooghly,west bengal, in india.
regards
piya

I have attached my chart for reference
regards
piya

Attachments

• natal chart with transits.gif
    natal chart with transits.gif
    68.3 KB · Views: 21

ibmfreak

hi
regards
piya

Hi There,
The kundli has aries ascendant a very strong 3rd house indicates working with police or army and many short journeys.
Now your health. 7th house denotes kidneys and guru and chandra are the karakas of kidney disease.
Your health problems might include ear problems too. The health problems should have started during shani antardasha between 09/2007 to 14/03/2010. You are currently running through ketu antardasha till 05/2013 so take care of your health. Your maraka is shukra which is next inline. Please take extra care between 26/05/2013 to 26/01/2016. As shukra owns 2nd and 7th house both not good for health. Also stay away from vices like drinking,drugs and gambling during this period.
In your lagna chart you have shani in 7th house which is libra which is ucha and also creating sasa yoga also one of the panchmahapurush yoga. You are a firm believer of justics and as mentioned above should be in some kind of jobs as mentioned above.
Shani is also the owner of 10th and 11th house. as 11th house being a upachaya house gives a lot of material benefits and on the same hand will give health problems. You should follow these remedies which might help in bringing some relief to your health problems.
Shani's Devta is Shiv as Shiv gave shani the boon to give fruits of persons good and bad karma. You should do Shiv aradhana. Definately wear a 4 mukhi rudraskha. GO to Shiv Temple if you are in India on monday(everday is a boon) and offer milk and honey with "om namah shivay shakti" mantra.
This a very powerful mantra and Shiv has locked all mantras in kaliyuga due to its negative use by people for material benefits.

You will get results. Also visit shani shingnapur and offer help of some kind to old people's home. Remember to take good care of your father and mother in this life as it is directly linked to your life.

Good Luck. Do come back with your thoughts on the accuracy of predictions.

Hi There,
The kundli has aries ascendant a very strong 3rd house indicates working with police or army and many short journeys.
Now your health. 7th house denotes kidneys and guru and chandra are the karakas of kidney disease.
Your health problems might include ear problems too. The health problems should have started during shani antardasha between 09/2007 to 14/03/2010. You are currently running through ketu antardasha till 05/2013 so take care of your health. Your maraka is shukra which is next inline. Please take extra care between 26/05/2013 to 26/01/2016. As shukra owns 2nd and 7th house both not good for health. Also stay away from vices like drinking,drugs and gambling during this period.
In your lagna chart you have shani in 7th house which is libra which is ucha and also creating sasa yoga also one of the panchmahapurush yoga. You are a firm believer of justics and as mentioned above should be in some kind of jobs as mentioned above.
Shani is also the owner of 10th and 11th house. as 11th house being a upachaya house gives a lot of material benefits and on the same hand will give health problems. You should follow these remedies which might help in bringing some relief to your health problems.
Shani's Devta is Shiv as Shiv gave shani the boon to give fruits of persons good and bad karma. You should do Shiv aradhana. Definately wear a 4 mukhi rudraskha. GO to Shiv Temple if you are in India on monday(everday is a boon) and offer milk and honey with "om namah shivay shakti" mantra.
This a very powerful mantra and Shiv has locked all mantras in kaliyuga due to its negative use by people for material benefits.

You will get results. Also visit shani shingnapur and offer help of some kind to old people's home. Remember to take good care of your father and mother in this life as it is directly linked to your life.

Good Luck. Do come back with your thoughts on the accuracy of predictions.
Hi ibmfreak
thank you for the input,your insight about justice was very true,i work as an hr dealing in employee grievances department,and most of the time i do undertake a strong stand against injustice,and everyone who knows me always say that intolerance against injustice and fearlessness against all odds is my best quality.regarding the health part too you are correct since one of my kidneys has stopped functioning completely and i am under medication and again since childhood i have always been the kid who was always very weak and sick and this continues till date.
thanks for the input.
regards
piya

ibmfreak

Hi ibmfreak
thank you for the input,your insight about justice was very true,i work as an hr dealing in employee grievances department,and most of the time i do undertake a strong stand against injustice,and everyone who knows me always say that intolerance against injustice and fearlessness against all odds is my best quality.regarding the health part too you are correct since one of my kidneys has stopped functioning completely and i am under medication and again since childhood i have always been the kid who was always very weak and sick and this continues till date.
thanks for the input.
regards
piya
OmSai
Thanks Piya, However I read your other post on health problem were you mentioned about kidney. So I paid special emphasis on the same. Just try to follow the remedies and comeback if you get any benefit. Good Luck