I have a aspect pattern Pandora's Box, need help to understand.

zenith

Reading books, or stories like mine is great, you read a lot of things, which is very impressive to me. Regardless of what you read, do you mind me asking you "does reading change things?" I take that quote from Einstein means, you can't solve a problem caused while angry by being angry, you can't change your life that's a result of thinking a lot by continue to think more. make sense? I found stick with something I stumble upon that works, and break through from there takes me out side of the box, like if I find myself feeling discouraged, while I was discouraged, one day I walked by a wet dog who shook water all over me and I had to laugh and talk to its owner a bit, and after that little distraction, I found I'm no longer feeling discouraged, so I remembered that moment, and in my mind I have envisioned negative feelings as the water on a wet dog, and I just shake myself like a dog, and made myself laugh and all the negativity was shaken off of me, this method may not work every time, but it worked enough time for me to move forward, and it gets easier to take myself out of these downward feelings. Problems don't go away, but being bright of heart will only make us facing them better. try it, try shake yourself like a dog and forget about uncertainty!

if that failed, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaVRIMygjoA

haha, I always feel that panda in specific was me in an alternative life form. have a good day!

StillOne

Well, it certainly is interesting reading this thread in terms of comparison of astrological archetypes. Two people have largely similar placements of planets in signs. The differences are basically how the houses are set (which is significant but only by about a sign... so yes, significant). As a result, there's the differences of which sign the Ascendant falls in and of course the sign and house of the Moon. Obviously, your birth 6 days later gives differences in how tight the conjunctions are and introduces differing aspects to consider as well. A lot can change!

I'm not sure if you found my quote of Sri Yukteswar offensive in some way, it was meant as a compliment to your realization of, and movement towards a loving nature...

Reading books, or stories like mine is great, you read a lot of things, which is very impressive to me. Regardless of what you read, do you mind me asking you "does reading change things?"
Thank you. Why, yes, I think reading can change "things". :biggrin:

I take it that you don't feel the same. Do you feel reading "changes things?"

I take that quote from Einstein means, you can't solve a problem caused while angry by being angry, you can't change your life that's a result of thinking a lot by continue to think more. make sense?
Did you read this somewhere? :joyful: Do we think Einstein thought this up? Are you saying I should consider stopping to think and read??

I found stick with something I stumble upon that works, and break through from there takes me out side of the box, like if I find myself feeling discouraged, while I was discouraged, one day I walked by a wet dog who shook water all over me and I had to laugh and talk to its owner a bit, and after that little distraction, I found I'm no longer feeling discouraged, so I remembered that moment, and in my mind I have envisioned negative feelings as the water on a wet dog, and I just shake myself like a dog, and made myself laugh and all the negativity was shaken off of me, this method may not work every time, but it worked enough time for me to move forward, and it gets easier to take myself out of these downward feelings.
I'm happy to hear that you found something that works for you! Shake like a dog!! :whistling:

Problems don't go away, but being bright of heart will only make us facing them better. try it, try shake yourself like a dog and forget about uncertainty!
I don't think you're trying to be condescending here... I'm having a hard time figuring out if you're being serious however. :unsure:

if that failed, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaVRIMygjoA

haha, I always feel that panda in specific was me in an alternative life form. have a good day!
Poor panda. In a cage. People laughing at him. I think I would be angry too... :crying:

Last edited:

zenith

Haha, I like this, I like talk face to face as two individuals, exchange ideas and share experiences, questioning and probing, I’d go so far and say is what I call eye to eye conversations, it’s so much more organic and free. I’d say one of the most important mile stone in my journey was reading a book called “road less traveled” by M. Scott Peck, it literally saved me for a lack of better words. But beyond that saving grace, in general books pass through me, most of my growth come from experiencing and relating. I generally question the merit of living life in laboratories, I’m not saying reading won’t give us insights and enlightenment, but if we see it as the means of growth, how much could come through from the filtering of someone else’s perception? When the best teacher is out there, neglected because our time and energy is limited, and we spend it living through the eyes of others? So I question it Stillone, I could be very wrong! But I don’t care, if we are not ready to question everything, in essence we are not ready to question anything! Life is so much bigger than us, I see it, I see the cosmic teaching of Karma, it’s far beyond what I can imagine with the mind of a human being, mostly I feel it cannot be imagined, life cannot be imagined. But we are our imaginations and curiosity. Although I say it bluntly, but I say it with the humility I understand from understand the source is so much more than the known. And always keep in mind the relativity of the subjective consciousness from ourselves, and from everyone else.

So when I read quotes from someone like Einstein, I feel that connect of being able to plug into the energy of the universe, what he said resonate with me with an innate understanding. If I may give a comparison, when I read quotes form Stephen Hawking, I sense the shadow of what man had said before him, what he compare himself to, I sense ego. So I know them on a level of where they have been. If I give another example, I had a heated discussion with someone about Obama’s policies, I told him regardless he is successful or not, to deal with the energy situation, including the monopoly and corruption from the big oil companies, to deal with evils of war, to actually see if we can change the energy structure and take “oil” out of the picture in the long run, I call that vision. Obama is a man of vision, how far he can carry that vision, is another story. So you see this is also how one deal with a problem by leaving the energy that created it in the first place. You eliminate “oil”, rather than play man’s games of “national interest”, simple and brilliant. Cosmic solution to our problems usually are very simple, it’s not easily achieved, but if energy and vision is not focused in that solution, we’d stay where we are, and deal with the problem until the problem gets worse.

And yes! I am dead serious, I’d shake like a wet dog then and there too, well, maybe privately, lol, no need to get people in trouble. Lol, I love pandas, they are so obvious.

Have a good day.

zenith

Thank you still one for the link, sorry I didn't notice it earlier, I really appreciate the sharing of knowledge.

I read what was written, on the spot I can identify the part about having to find resolution outside of the box, it's been a major theme in my life repeating itself over and over again. One thing I also notice about the learning cycle is that although I may arrive at certain resolution of something, it has to be tested through relating with people, through that relating, there will be new conflict, and the cycle repeats, I'm getting used to it now, I don't really know how other people learn. And I can't really say relating with people is trying to fit in, it's more like through relating with people there will be certain self-revelation that has been over looked before, or that Cosmic understanding will be tested, there are no better place to learn than from its creations, us.

I have been mingling with other Libras, I realized I haven't really mingled with people for as long as I can remember, relating with people had always been tension filled or highly charged from where I had been. I have actually learned quit a lot from the relaxation of mingling, for example I've learned I'm actually quite an annoyance, cause I tend to charge from above and show up as the know-it-all, well, although I do tent to know it all consider the topics being discussed, it's actually quite funny when I looking at myself destroying these "tea parties", it reminded me of an quote that made me laugh "understanding is like underpants, you have to have it, but you can't be showing it to everyone all the time to prove you have it." So that is something I learned recently, it made myself laugh, I'm trying to relax more, be more of a human than alien. It's not easy, charging from above and burn everything on the ground is much easier, it get things done, but be human? that requires patience. lol.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it. I mean it.

StillOne

Thank you still one for the link, sorry I didn't notice it earlier, I really appreciate the sharing of knowledge.

I read what was written, on the spot I can identify the part about having to find resolution outside of the box, it's been a major theme in my life repeating itself over and over again. One thing I also notice about the learning cycle is that although I may arrive at certain resolution of something, it has to be tested through relating with people, through that relating, there will be new conflict, and the cycle repeats, I'm getting used to it now, I don't really know how other people learn. And I can't really say relating with people is trying to fit in, it's more like through relating with people there will be certain self-revelation that has been over looked before, or that Cosmic understanding will be tested, there are no better place to learn than from its creations, us.
Thanks for the explanation! Yes that makes sense. I'm thinking with so many of these triangles in the chart that it probably manifests on many other levels also... :bandit:

I have been mingling with other Libras, I realized I haven't really mingled with people for as long as I can remember, relating with people had always been tension filled or highly charged from where I had been. I have actually learned quit a lot from the relaxation of mingling, for example I've learned I'm actually quite an annoyance, cause I tend to charge from above and show up as the know-it-all, well, although I do tent to know it all consider the topics being discussed, it's actually quite funny when I looking at myself destroying these "tea parties", it reminded me of an quote that made me laugh "understanding is like underpants, you have to have it, but you can't be showing it to everyone all the time to prove you have it." So that is something I learned recently, it made myself laugh, I'm trying to relax more, be more of a human than alien. It's not easy, charging from above and burn everything on the ground is much easier, it get things done, but be human? that requires patience. lol.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it. I mean it.
Well I have to commend you for your self-analysis. It's not easy to do.

In college I happened to excel at a particular game. To make it fun for everyone, I would let others win. It kept the camaraderie going and most of all, everyone had fun!

zenith

Compare to people who sustained third degree burns for no good reason from that fiery alien from the sky...self analysis is not hard at all. When I don't see it, I don't see it. Now I see it, it cannot be unseen. I'm sorry Stillone, thank you for putting up with me. You are very kind. I know now there is the dimension where "what" people say may be surface, but "why" people say it is not. Connection, relating, warmth, friendship is compassion. This is a whole new layer of living.

zenith

For those interested in some additional notes on the Yod, I just submitted a new post on some notes I took here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=463598&postcount=17

Thank you Stillone for this insight, the last paragraph is of particular interest... it seems Pluto is transiting the opposit point of the Saturn apex in both of our charts, and the house/sign it was transiting is Cap/6th. Yes, this support the feeling of "finding purpose/path", in my case it very much relates to what do I want to do in the functional society to soulfully relate to and realize that path. It seems it has somewhat similar effect with yours as well, the difference is the Saturn apex being in different houses, I wonder how it will play out differently for us...

I also noticed the Libra full moon for the past week or so has been pretty intense.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

StillOne

I also noticed the Libra full moon for the past week or so has been pretty intense.

Such an intense week for me... I had all kinds of health problems last week... Went to the Doc on Friday. There's big change again in the air for me. :unsure:

What you also said reminded me of a great quote I read last night that I'll also post to my inspirational quotes thread but you get it here first! Lol

Don't ask yourself what the world needs;
ask yourself what makes you come alive.
And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs
is people who have come alive
-Harold Whitman

zenith

To me the Libra full moon seems more psychologically/emotionally intense, I saw my step-siblings for the first time since my step-father passed away, it was quite an emotional experience for me. I hope you feel better from your health issues, hope it's not something serious, healthy wise I had some trouble sleeping for the past week or so, I had adjusted myself in such a way that my sleep pattern had been pretty good for a while now, that is before the full moon. Hope it will go back to normal.

Thank you for the quote, it is very on the point! I like it, I'm thinking since I can't charge from above and burn everything to the ground in reality, I may as well make a magnificent fire in words, and on paper. lol. I love that too.

Hope you feel better!

zenith

I've been feeling the "development"(for the lack of a better word) of astrology lately. Something kind of hit me, like a spark, I normally do not feel I would read anyone's chart because I am not an astrologer, I get lost in numbers like a rabbit, I do not speak the language, therefore can not deliver what a good astrologer could deliver to people who seek that understanding... however, I feel I can be a map reader in someway. Through looking at the map of people in general in relationship to their astrological map, this has nothing to do with knowledge of stars, more like an observation of people, data collector.

So here is what I read so far. In the map of a person's life, there are essentially two realities, the perceived reality(through the eyes of the moon, aka emotional experience), and the foundational reality(through the eyes of actual planetary energy), this difference may already been expressed by the different Moon vs Sun focused astrology. Yet in reality, people normally ACT out their perceived reality(emotional imprint) vs going with the flow of the actual planetary support. So learning, in the grander scale, or in the personal scale, involves unconditioning of the "experienced" life. As all true cosmic flow, this wisdom can be seen in various expression in psychology, physics, art...etc. In astrology, a creative astrologer can look at the individuals perceived reality through the eyes of the moon, thus finding the "experienced" obstacle in this individual's life. and unlock what was filtered and what has gotten through from the foundational support.

If I take Stillone and me as an example (sorry Stillone, hope you would not mind), we have a very different moon experience. He has a 12 house moon in Gemini, which makes it double volatile(moon itself is volatile) and a thinking moon, and unable to easily access. This makes the energy he receive from his foundations harder to recognize and organize and follow through. In my chart, I have a first house or second house cusp moon in Virgo (depending on the accurate birth time, I interrogate my dad about my birth time and he eventually confessed he was not in the delivery room and he was only sure I was born right after mid-night, lol), either way it was fairly feeling secure and accessible. I believe this makes a huge difference on how we perceive our reality. So if I were to read Stillone's chart, I would tell him to find a way to calm that moon down, find her, and nourish her through that trine with the sun/uran Conj. Our chart is a char of gypsies, a group of wanderer prone to all kinds of transitional whirlpools. The gypsies have to help each other by finding ways to lend each other's energy. The priority to Stillone, more so even than me, is to find ways to maintain an emotional balance. Learn to forget rather than remember, let go of anxieties, in my case I find if I look at situations where I have successfully changed an emotional crisis to the better, I would look deeper into what have I done, what kept me in line from outbursts, what keep me sleeping better (in my case emptying out my mind of all things that's beyond my current control and focus on things that make me feel productive had worked, stop reading or stimulating anything at night had worked, sleep in a cooler room with very warm comforters had worked, taking some herbal supplement like ginsen or honey worked, stop drinking any caffeinated or carbonated drinks helped.) once the emotional and body function went back to normal, then we can let in the positive influence of our over active mind and emotions.

I hope this helps... it's not well organized, but I hope I get the message out. Have a good day! and hugs! lol, be happy against all odds.

StillOne

Well, I think it's a good start! The Moon is of course a huge component as well as the Sun.

I think this subject that you're starting to detail is something I alluded to at the beginning of this post:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=461686&postcount=82

I think what you are maybe not considering, which I think has a big impact in this case, is the Ascendant. I think you can see the big difference here by re-reading this thread. Not just my posts but also yours and how we possibly differ in coming across to others.

Last edited:

zenith

I have considered should I post this or not, if I'm looking at a higher consciousness of mutual understanding, then I should, instead of going back to the comforting silence where I would be.

Stillone... may I just sit quietly for a while and give you a mind hug?

I don't know how everything seem to get off the wrong foot in a way, but my intentions are pure, I have no intention to create comparisons in the egoistic ways of comparing, I am not very good at this as my energy tends to be good at brutal forwardness to speak whatever comes to me in its rawest form, I realize now this is not so good in nurturing others, so I apologize. I'm fairly new at this relating with you or others at the level of for the seek of nothing but compassion, so it probably still comes off as offensive. So it's probably best for me to stay within the boundaries of respect from now on and hope you the best. It's not that I don't care, but I truly don't know how to care in the ways that are nurturing to your energy. So please take my sincere apology and forgive the trans-passing. I will not mention it anymore but I wish the best for your journey. I would focus only on the impersonal observation of Cosmo here in this post from now on, because I still believe the value of sharing knowledge/understanding(be it right or wrong), so please take care, it's for the best.

A little song to brighten the day.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQYNM6SjD_o

StillOne

I am not very good at this as my energy tends to be good at brutal forwardness to speak whatever comes to me in its rawest form, I realize now this is not so good in nurturing others, so I apologize. I'm fairly new at this relating with you or others at the level of for the seek of nothing but compassion, so it probably still comes off as offensive.
Well, it's not all your fault. It's also mine. It's also neither and, in a way, I think we can possibly better explain this through astrology. So maybe in the interest of furthering our understanding we can examine a bit more.

Let's see if we can't take a look and see a bit what's going on. I hope you don't find the following offensive but more for learning purposes. Since we both have Libra Sun's let's move along.

So, your ascendant is how you present yourself to the world, what others, possibly, notice first about you before getting to know you on a deeper level.

You have a Leo Asc (Fire) and Virgo Moon (Earth). I have a Cancer Asc (Water) and Gemini Moon (Air). From your mention of how you relate by "brutal forwardness", we can possibly explain that in this case you relate to the world by your Leo Asc (Forward = Fire) and Virgos have been known to be critical (brutal?) especially if poorly aspected. Typically in a woman's chart, the Moon will be prominent. In this case the Moon receives a square from Neptune and a wide square(?) from Venus. Ascendant gets a wide square(?) from Mars and Merc. Things to be researched further IMO.

Now, my Cancer Ascendant is above all very sensitive, unfortunately (square from the Sun & chiron, wide square from Pluto). To my detriment, I take things personally sometimes even if no slight was intended. It depends on many factors and is rather complicated it seems. However, I noticed that I usually react to aggressive emotion (possibly Leo?) and lack of tact (possibly Virgo?).

Now, as you see it's not really your fault. It's also my fault. It is also how we can begin to understand the complexities of people around us and possibly how to operate more effectively through the understanding of our deeper nature and how we appear to others.

So it's probably best for me to stay within the boundaries of respect from now on and hope you the best. It's not that I don't care, but I truly don't know how to care in the ways that are nurturing to your energy.
As you wish and as you see our energy is indeed quite different given only slight changes in the horoscope. I certainly wish you the best.

I think if you were to pin it on something in the scope, one may consider the difficulty in mixing the Fire and Water Ascendants. Certainly there is a big difference in the emotional area as well. You definitely come across more grounded while I am more restless.

So please take my sincere apology and forgive the trans-passing. I will not mention it anymore but I wish the best for your journey. I would focus only on the impersonal observation of Cosmo here in this post from now on, because I still believe the value of sharing knowledge/understanding(be it right or wrong), so please take care, it's for the best.
I certainly understand, but do you think you're being slightly dramatic here maybe (hint hint)? Just for learning purposes, Leo's can be known for that too just fyi.

However, I want to apologize too since I have been a bit frustrated recently as can be seen by my reaction to this post by Siderealist (not JupAsc) here today:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=464278&postcount=55

My response:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=464312&postcount=59

My hope for the post above was more for instructional purposes on how possibly the astrological archetypes can come across. My intent was not to offend! So I hope you accept my apology too and let's move on! :biggrin:

Last edited:

zenith

No, I'm not offended by the description of our ascendents, because it is true, it is part of how nature made us, before I accidentally embarked on this very very long journey of growing, my life is not really about living the reality of who I actually am, it's more about living life the way the environment taught me who I should be. I actually had a great deal of fun and good time while living that, and my emotions are actually lining up with that conditioning. But to deviate from who I am inside means the real me, this bundle of problems and brilliance was abandoned for the lack of better description. In one of your quote the description of "feeling alive", I had to let all of that package out to feel alive, where my conditioned learning is heading towards a dead end. So I learned to deal with it, giving up the fragile lower-ego was done a long long times ago, I had been called names, cut open, left to die, psychologically and emotionally. It's experiences beyond valuable, something I do not wish to repeat as Saturn the deliverance of karma told us, learn it, or suffer again. Pain is inevitable, suffering is a choice. But I also know no one has the right to ask others to experience that pain without themselves finding their own way, that is Cosmo teaching them, instead of me wanting to act as the Cosmo. This wanting to act the Cosmo could happen, because egos don't really die, they evolve as we evolve. hence the total ego, to go beyond our own limitations. It's like brushing teeth, it took every single day for the rest of our lives to keep it healthy.

I guess I do feel beyond my elements when facing with people of deep water nature, I read people from this forum has asked what do you do when everyday you are feeling the weight and profoundness of your own emotions? I do not know, whatever emotions I face gets expressed explosively in the visible outlet, it didn't help when there are lots of Leos in my life, my father, my husband, my son are all Leo males. This is my conditioning of my expression, if you don't say it with a ball of fire behind it, you never get heard. my husband and my son were born on the same date, both have Leo sun and Aries mars, my mom has Aries mars too, these are the energy I live and deal with every single day of my daily life, I had to adopt to that environment. It's very hard to jump out of that reality and emotion hop with people who has much gentler energy. I do feel I return to the Libran softness when I am left alone for a period of time, like a spring returning to its original shape, and I love that, in the essence of me I do not want to hurt people, I rather leave them alone. But I don't get to chose my permanent commitments to people I love. Especially my son, he has six major planets in fire signs, Aries moon, Leo Saturn, Leo Mercury, Sag Pluto conjoining at the exact degree of his DC as part of his fire grand trine. Every expression, love or anger is fiery in my household... it's something cannot be described, but had to be lived.

So now you know where I come from and it's probably easier to forgive that transgression. and yes, we are Libras, lets move on. I love Libras, Libras accept life and people to a degree that aims for nothing less of justice.

Have a good day.