and now i am here

daisy1

finally joining - i know very little about astrology - i used to rely on my sister to contact me and tell me what i needed to know even if i hadnt asked... i miss that... and we always promised to find time to teach me more ... time passes so quickly .... now - i am ready to venture forth into this strange world where my sister has led me.
under her wing and inside her shadow
guided and sheltered and watched at the back
held in her heart touched by her hand
my soul reaches out to wander the land
her feet have trod well
the path to my future

so her i am in search of knowledge understanding and a better way to follow my instincts

any one out there??????

daisy1

i am hoping as you are to find understanding and answers to mysteries through that understanding.
have you been here long???

StillOne

I think you'll find much understanding here. I've found sooo very much and am so grateful for the knowledge and wisdom here...

I think I've been a member for a year now. However, I took a few months off and now I've been back for a couple of weeks or so...

daisy1

i have already got a willing helper going over my chart to try to "rectify it" or verify the time of birth...
i wish it were easier than this...
and that i know much more than i do

StillOne

I wish you luck. It seems you're in a challenging position. Hang in there! Hopefully you can find your time of birth and gain a lot of insight from your chart!

daisy1

thanks so much for your support!
my entire existence is shrouded in secrets mysteries and dark things.
i am taking time out of other things to try to make sense of what i know and to add the TRUTH to my existence.
lots of reasearch already but more questions rather than answers.
my sister who passed away last year opened my eyes to the value of astrology - and i know that the stars dont lie. not always easy to find the answers - but so far alway so spot on.
i know by instinct that the answers are there even when the chart is ot right - the asking is enough to commence the process of understanding...
there are facts that are proveable but no reason or rhyme.
charts and known facts will answer all the reasons why in time - and they will also answer all of the whats as well.
i have trust in this process something that my dear sister gave to me
out of all the mire and darkness she was my shining star
she watched my back (something about neptune i think she said that made me a lie -ee to every liar i could attract)
she was my defender against attackers - always vigilant on my behalf - premempting via the stars
somehow i feel that i have a destiny (long story but these things happen for a reason) and for me now is the time to "do" whatever i have to to get to that destiny.......
i have always run as best i can by my "feeling" and she alway tried to show me how that "feeling" came to be - we got to the same place from such different routes - i guess that is in my chart somewhere too..
all i "know" is that THIS IS THE TIME AND I MUST FIND THE TRUTH!!!