ASteroids in the 1st house and their meanings?

Arijana

I was wondering how much importance should one place to asteroids when they are in your first house. Ive been told that minor asteroids are not that relevant but when found in the first house they are,because the individual takes on the characteristics of them like they were planets.

what asteroids do you have in your first house and how do you see them playing out?

chris

I have Juno in the 1st house...

I use Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta and Chiron in chart interpretations, but I never really understood them. I think Juno represents the partners we relate to the best, and in the 1st house, the partner I relate to will be a lot like myself, yes?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Flowergirl

This is very interesting. I also have Pallas in 1st house conjunct Asc in Pisces and I quite like this description. Looking and seeing patterns in life is most definitely a passion of mine and I love the study of human behaviour and patterns in life etc. When I was younger I would anticipate everything and plan carefully and ponder a lot. I quite enjoyed being like that but now that I'm older I am learning the value of trusting, letting go and having faith too. One cannot spend your life worrying and being anxious if you don't understand it or can't plan for it. :wink:

I don't understand the asteroids very well and don't pay them much attention but I guess if it is your your first house, it will have some prominence in your life, thus important. Thanks for the thread.