Venus seduction techniques by sign

Claire19

Venus in aries - be brave and sporty, let them chase you. Wear red. Take them for a fast ride in a fast car.

Venus in taurus - go for walks in the wood, buy them gourmet meals, have some nice pottery pieces around.

Venus in Gemini - ignore their other lovers, be youthful, intelligent and articulate, on the go, buy them books and get along with their siblings.

Venus in Cancer - let them cook you a meal, talk about your love of family, baby talk them, show your feelings.

Venus in Leo - take them to the theatre, best seats of course, send gifts wrapped in gold paper, and praise them, praise them.

Venus in virgo - be organised, tidy and wear white, ignore their nitpicking, use correct grammar always.

Venus in Libra - buy them a pastel sketch, sweets, use sugary words, be well dressed and well mannered, buy them cds, learn to dance.

Venus in Scorpio - tell them your darkest secrets, read their minds, suggest a little bondage, wear black.

Venus in Sagittarius - take them on a junket, laugh a lot, tell them of your college degrees, go horse riding. Wear a ponytail.

Venus in Capricorn - be rich and successful, wear classic power clothing, be good to their parents, tell them of your goals.

Venus in Aquarius - join a human rights group, take them flying, be nice to their friends, have an internet romance and never meet.

Venus in Pisces - act tragic, tell them a sob story, go sailing, go to a seafood restaurant and make sure the wine is flowing.

All contributions welcome!!

Last edited:

Tamara

i`ve got venus in libra and what was written about my venus is right..but, such kind of behavior will make me like that person, only like and nothing more, not love...unless my moon is satisfied i won`t love that person..for flirt and just enjoyng the evening venus is enough

julia

I have venus in gemini....this means : TALK TO ME!!!! I hate being ignored...oh!by the way.. I love books.... and anything has to do with written words and spoken language.

suimui10

Venus in Scorpio - tell them your darkest secrets, read their minds, suggest a little bondage, wear black.

I have Venus in Scorpio. I don't know. I do crave intimacy but I'm not into S&M, lol.
I definitely want to get really close when I love or even like someone.

Sagmoon

Venus in Leo - take them to the theatre, best seats of course, send gifts wrapped in gold paper, and praise them, praise them.

Lol, so true. Also, dramatize your feelings, make public displays of affection and symphathetic gestures, be grandiosely romantic.

Veronica

I have Venus in Scorpio. I don't know. I do crave intimacy but I'm not into S&M, lol.

Some are lol.... and if they are not Some tend to be in highly questionable taboo stuff :p.

Mia1982

Venus in Cancer - let them cook you a meal, talk about your love of family, baby talk them, show your feelings.

Venus in Capricorn - be rich and successful, wear classic power clothing, be good to their parents, tell them of your goals.

My Venus is in Capricorn, and while that did work on my a few years ago, the only part of that that works on me now is the part about their goals. And not just career goals either.

The description of Venus in Cancer does fit me extremely well (except for the part about baby talk, yuck!), but then again Cancer does rule my 7th house.

queenfluff

My ex had Venus in Scorpio and no S&M there either. I couldn't see the Venus in Scorpio in him at all.

queenfluff

Lol, so true. Also, dramatize your feelings, make public displays of affection and symphathetic gestures, be grandiosely romantic.

I have Venus in Leo but I hate PDA and opening doors stuff (but I think that is my Virgo talking there or all the Libra that is in my chart). But I admit I secretly like being treated like a princess so you better tell me how cute I are, show me off, make a fool out of yourself and worship my feet...otherwise I won't think you care. I want movie or fairy tale love. :)

dreamtimez

Venus in Cancer here :smile: I donot like too much emotions, my Virgo Sun can't really handle them well. Actions speak louder than words ... perhaps a phone call, a message, a small token of affection, just being there for me :love: ... but no PDA please.

And don't ask me to cook either ! We can always go out for a meal ... now is that my Progressed Venus in Leo talking !! :unsure::biggrin:

Neptune Rising

Venus in Aquarius - talk to them about intelligent subjects, the state of the world, the state of society, the universe, the shape of the planets, the latest telescope. Show off to them your latest gadget. Be somewhat 'different'. Be unconventional.

Venus in Pisces - meet them down the pub, take them to an art gallery, recite poetry to them or write poetry about them, ask them about their dreams, ask them to share how they feel about the latest person they helped.

Neptune Rising

Lol, I had an ex partner, Venus in Taurus. The first date we had was a drive in the woods. Also foot massages!

A sweet friend of mine, Venus in Cancer, loves to cook her friends lunch.

queenfluff

ya me too. i get disappointed when my partner can't do witty banter like from a nora ephron movie. :sideways:

I was thinking more like someone pursueing me persistently and being so obsessed they can't function! haha! Like Pride and Prejuidice. I like that period piece romance. The dude really knew how to woo and court back then. :)

queenfluff

And don't ask me to cook either ! We can always go out for a meal ... now is that my Progressed Venus in Leo talking !! :unsure::biggrin:

I was thinking about my progressed Venus too after I posted my Venus in Leo. Mine has progressed into Libra. They can buy me CDs and I definatley want them to dress nicely and that would be nice if they could dance.

I don't care for a pastel sketch or sweets though. Although in the true Libraness, I want equality and they better listen to my opinions. :)

Lada

Very goood))) I have Venus in Picses and I liike sea vew very-very much!! But I don't drink alcohol almost at all)))
My husband has Venus in Leo and he loves when I praise him))

SagiCap

i`ve got venus in libra and what was written about my venus is right..but, such kind of behavior will make me like that person, only like and nothing more, not love...unless my moon is satisfied i won`t love that person..for flirt and just enjoyng the evening venus is enough

Where is your Moon, Tamara?