Is there any indicators for success in real estate?

baksg102

I just graduated college and was planning on pursuing a career in politics or humanitarian work, but recently a career in real estate has been on my mind a lot. I have always been interested in it, but I've never actually done anything about it. With the recent transits over my midheaven, I thought maybe this change in direction could be for a reason. Is there anything in my chart that could support a successful career in real estate or is it better suited to my previous goals?

Osamenor

Staff member
Real estate is land. For indications of a land-based career, we look to your IC and your Moon. Hints of that can also be found in the sign Cancer (signifies home, land) and any earth sign.

Your IC's traditional ruler, Mars, is at your MC, conjunct helpful, expansive Jupiter, in earthy Taurus. Looks like a land indicator to me. Your Part of Fortune is in Cancer; that could also indicate land. And your Moon being in the eighth house could indicate being a broker, a money manager, for other people's land. Exactly what a real estate agent does.

So yes, if you want a career in real estate, it looks like it could work very well for you.

But the same indicators also work for politics or humanitarian work. IC, Moon, Cancer, etc. can also indicate your homeland, your people. Who does a politician serve? Their country and their people. The "for the people" meaning could also apply to humanitarian work. Eighth house Moon could be about the archetypes a politician must channel, or about generally serving the people.

In short, any of those careers would fit your chart. The question is which you're most interested in and best able to pursue.