Birth Chart Reading

Sorrowful

click to elarge image

Career/job future,marriage prospects,obstacles,mental health.Thnx,if you have patient to read.

waybread

click to elarge image

Career/job future,marriage prospects,obstacles,mental health.Thnx,if you have patient to read.

Sorrowful, exactly what was it you didn't like about your previous readings?

What kind of progress are you now choosing for your life?

With your north node in independent Aries conjunct moon and squared an exalted Mars, your growth will come from your manifesting courage and independence.

Sorrowful

With your north node in independent Aries conjunct moon and squared an exalted Mars, your growth will come from your manifesting courage and independence.

There is no clarity i think for career,marriage,my progress is recovering from mental issues,i've did it somehow but need some work in the future to completely feel comfortable with my self and almost normal,secondly to finish studies with success and find a good job,then save money and leave toxic parent's house enviroment,then to find women for relationshio and to be married before 40 yo.This is a plan in my mind,i know that need lot of efforts however.Courage and independence in next 2 years.

dr. farr

:

I think the essence of your natal chart is well expressed here by Waybread::smile:

dr. farr

Note; the declinations to your chart might show some important influences; found in astrodienst charts under “additional tables”

dr. farr

Important influences about what? Negative or positive? :unsure:
Probably both; the declination relationships among planets and angular points can be equivalent to conjunctions and oppositions in degree of influence, and these influences are completely hidden when only looking at the regular chart.