Rose line system from Alyssa Sharpe

Meluzina

Hey guys!

I just wanted to ask what you think about moon degree system made by Alyssa Sharpe. Just curious, you know :) link

Witchyone

I looked it up. What is this? It looks like an Instagram model's page? Reading over the descriptions, she seems to have ganked her entire scheme from the Haindl Tarot.

Witchyone

I looked it up. What is this? It looks like an Instagram model's page? Reading over the descriptions, she seems to have ganked her entire scheme from the Haindl Tarot.

No, it's present, which is vapid. Why would you market an astrology product as without substance?

By scheme I meant the way the energies are presented as men and women of the north and south. She did not come up with that.

Witchyone

Well, good luck to her and may her marketing hit with the right crowd. I used to watch some of her videos and enjoyed them. I'm a tough customer and rather anti-Instragram (read: old).

Meluzina

Yeah, I don't mind the design... So, ok, you say Haidl's tarot, and I also think she used tarot page-knight-king, numerology of single digits, astrological houses and a bit of instagram, boiled it and got a soup. Well, that's... okay too.