Whats going on?

sagittariussoul

Hi all, I'm not really sure what to class this post as, but lately I have been struggling to fall asleep due to having experiencing bad episodes of sleep paralysis, which have been really vivid lately. I'm also struggling at this time of my life due to low income, fewer work hours, and a really heavy feeling of loneliness. I've never had a relationship before at 27 and it's really starting to drag me down on top of everything else.

So, I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on any transits or general insights, which might be the cause of the hard time I'm experiencing. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 38

leomoon

Did you notice that progressed MC is over your Pluto and has been for quite some time, as progressions move ever so slowly dragging out the tough times you have been experiencing in the public venue. Your natal Pluto should tell us something about how you might experience any Pluto events, and in your case, natal Pluto is square the Moon (emotions) and square Saturn (likely Karma is tied to this time period)

I'd go so far as to suggest it didn't help matters that your 10th house cusp (the house that rules the outer way you are seen, the public and even some employment can be seen here), is in the critical last degree of Libra upsetting your equilibrium.

Your 9th house of conception - is ruled by Mercury found in the 8th of inheritances (and inherited vibrations) where both Mercury conjunct the Sun accompanied by Chiron the inner wound. This might suggest that your mum didn't have it easy prior to your conception and had these feelings of burdens upon her rather then fully free to enjoy her pregnancy (free of negative feelings) perhaps. Is this so or don't you know?

Even Chiron is in the critical 29th degree here :( weighing you down at times in life. We do "inherit" some things from our parents besides money.

You do have 2 trines to your Moon in Aquarius, which helps a great deal in your attitude towards your mum - and again, prior to your birth mother (the Moon is conjunct Saturn) hard times or an older male like perhaps her father? Your progressed Moon has been recreating some of these downer emotions perhaps, connected with Moon cj. Saturn here. And of course in the 2nd which is the house that rules our assets including monetary ones shows that it cannot have been easy for you now.

Since tr. North Node is now over your 6th house (ruled by Mercury, your Sun's ruler) and opposed the 12th house perhaps it is suggesting you may want to look into jobs that provide services to others? Not necesarily charity but it could be driving for Uber or working in any of the fields of service - whether for government depts. a charity, driving a taxi - any number of those types of jobs to get you through these times.

Seems to be (going back to that 8th house of inherited issues), that your bio father is there, (the Sun at 07 Virgo which is square your Node in the 12th)

Having a Sagittarius Rising for your ASC, is a plus, imo - because that means Jupiter is the lord of this sign and as such, your 9th house is greatly enhanced with the trine from Jupiter exalted here in it's own rulership house) trine your Moon. Faith helps you get through from day to day ...

Perhaps a service position for a church, a synogogue, a large hospital or larger place where others congregate could be of interest to you?

Transits move on, this isn't going to be a permanent state for you.

I'm going to look further, and wish you all the luck in the world. :love:

leomoon

If you go to astro.com you can see a few reports which are free there....for example, one is termed "Short Forecast". Under this, we see that in the near future things may be looking up! You DO have a great Jupiter to aid you both in natal and now in transit coming due -

Jupiter trine MC: Boundless enthusiasm Mid-May 2021 until beginning of January 2022: This is a time of increased optimism and self-confidence. You feel capable of doing much more than you have ever done, and you are willing to make the effort. This influence quite often signifies professional success, and you may receive a promotion of some kind. Others will look to you for leadership, for they recognize your self-confidence and see that you deserve it

The short report gives you much more so I'd strongly advise you to look at it. Its not always exactly but more often then not it at least gives you the astrological trends affecting your planets -

It can be found on the 2nd page after your chart is inserted in the 1st page where we save our charts for free - (no cost for this)

The page will look like this after you sign in:
https://www.astro.com/horoscopes

(see "Short Report) - after you include your natal chart which apparently you have there already.

Short Report - Forecast

from March 2021
for Elizabeth, born on 30 August 1993
Text by Robert Hand, Copyright © Astrodienst AG 2021

sagittariussoul

Thanks so much for the in-depth response, Leomoon. A lot of this has hit home with me. My mums father died sometime during my early childhood, and my relationship with her has been a little bit better which I am putting down to the trine’s with the moon?

I really hope this stage doesn’t last too long, sometimes I have emotional breakdowns due to how over whelming things can be, which is why what you said about Chiron stood out to me as well. I’m a little bit confused about what karma I could be experiencing as its none of my own?

I think I need to learn how to handle myself during these hard times and hoping for some good luck. Everything is very distorted in this period in my life. I feel a bit lost.

leomoon

Thanks so much for the in-depth response, Leomoon. A lot of this has hit home with me. My mums father died sometime during my early childhood, and my relationship with her has been a little bit better which I am putting down to the trine’s with the moon?

I really hope this stage doesn’t last too long, sometimes I have emotional breakdowns due to how over whelming things can be, which is why what you said about Chiron stood out to me as well. I’m a little bit confused about what karma I could be experiencing as its none of my own?

I think I need to learn how to handle myself during these hard times and hoping for some good luck. Everything is very distorted in this period in my life. I feel a bit lost.

I've come to believe that we come into life sometimes lost & confused once we open our eyes to the world. Memory is usually lost of the in-between world. Therefore, we don't understand the whys and wherefores of karma, which is part of each soul who comes here.

It may be familial karma, or personal. I only thought of it, because it's Saturn. Saturn can feel punishing, but then again, it is a misunderstood transit too, because it helps us overall (as a soul) gain insight into patience (which we may have lacked in a prior lifetime)
Not all prior lifetimes are available to us to peer into and if we are lucky we may even glimpse one or two in our dream states someday.

But that is why our faith (whatever its foundation is), is so important, imo. For a Sagittarius rising, and the connection to your Jupiter exalted in the 9th, faith is so very important even if you don't consciously think about it. Since the 9th is also the house of our conception, it also depicts our mother's state when she conceived you, being lord of that conception.

(my 9th is Pisces therefore Jupiter too), My mom was a Sagittarius, a happy soul by and large, but had a faith which was quite deep without ever going to a church or place of worship as her's took place deep within her. She was strongly attracted to ancient Buddhist sayings for example,and we always had incense burning in the home as well as her lamps depicting multi-arms shiva. :cool: And like you, I was quite fortunate to have inherited a Jupiter trine to the ASC & sextile to my Mars & Sun.

Life was very hard for us as children, but my mother was wonderful to us so I miss her everyday (she passed in 1998)

My sister didn't take away the same passion of love I had for her, and blamed her for our negative karma we inherited as the soul is wise and knows the lessons we need to better our spiritual condition.,

The Nodes are another symbol of karma, and remember, you do have a Node over your 6th and not too long ago experienced a Nodal return.

I do think you are going to come out of this tunnel of darkness soon, - as Jupiter never leaves us abandoned in our time of need when we have a lovely Trine or sextiles to work for us let alone your upcoming Transit from this spiritual planet of magnanimity. And speaking of that long word, here are a few words that depict WHY your oversoul has rewarded you with this lovely placement of the trines and the 9th house exalted Jupiter:
synonyms:
generosity · charitableness · charity · benevolence · beneficence · open-handedness · big-heartedness · great-heartedness · liberality · humanity · nobility · chivalry · kindness ·

These virtues were gained though other lifetimes perhaps unknown to you as to the details, but the natal chart depicts them.

Hope this helps just a bit until your day in the Sun arrives. :love:

leomoon

You are never alone, as your soul is your best friend and within you to speak to in your dream life and in meditations. The distortion will pass soon and you'll regain clarity and a path. BTW, I don't see karma events as a negative even though they often "feel" that way, but merely as the soul's desire to better itself, and we are all part of that oversoul. Saturn can suggest learning patience, learning time honored things such as tolerance for others. Its not a punishing thing at all, just an opportunity to learn more about what makes us tick and change what needs changing.

Check out Edgar Cayce's readings if you ever get a chance, I studied him for at least 5 decades and these ideas were shared by him as well.

I read your chart (dad and mum) by using this methodology by Tad Mann

- A New Vision of Astrology contains bold new concepts that reframe astrology as we know it:

• A horoscope begins at conception (cusp 9) rather than birth (ASC), incorporating gestation – the most formative period of life.

• The sun, moon, and planets correlate with people in your life reflecting who you are – everyone from parents and siblings to friends and lovers.

• Horoscopes are not unalterable blueprints formed at the moment of birth but are constantly changing as planets trigger key events in your epigenetic early life

This article explains it somewhat - From gestation to birth, and then around the wheel of life:

https://www.astro.com/astrology/aa_article180201_e.htm

Last edited:

xichuwangwai

Hi all, I'm not really sure what to class this post as, but lately I have been struggling to fall asleep due to having experiencing bad episodes of sleep paralysis, which have been really vivid lately. I'm also struggling at this time of my life due to low income, fewer work hours, and a really heavy feeling of loneliness. I've never had a relationship before at 27 and it's really starting to drag me down on top of everything else.

So, I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on any transits or general insights, which might be the cause of the hard time I'm experiencing. Thanks in advance.

Solid Mercury-Nodes T-square says delayed and fluctuant relationship...
Saturn, as sort of the most important planet in your chart, doesn't give you more money unless...
Moon squared by Pluto, conjuncted by Saturn, loneliness is the least surprise...
I try to avoid reading health problems in charts, wish you sleep well though...

sagittariussoul

I've come to believe that we come into life sometimes lost & confused once we open our eyes to the world. Memory is usually lost of the in-between world. Therefore, we don't understand the whys and wherefores of karma, which is part of each soul who comes here.

It may be familial karma, or personal. I only thought of it, because it's Saturn. Saturn can feel punishing, but then again, it is a misunderstood transit too, because it helps us overall (as a soul) gain insight into patience (which we may have lacked in a prior lifetime)
Not all prior lifetimes are available to us to peer into and if we are lucky we may even glimpse one or two in our dream states someday.

But that is why our faith (whatever its foundation is), is so important, imo. For a Sagittarius rising, and the connection to your Jupiter exalted in the 9th, faith is so very important even if you don't consciously think about it. Since the 9th is also the house of our conception, it also depicts our mother's state when she conceived you, being lord of that conception.

(my 9th is Pisces therefore Jupiter too), My mom was a Sagittarius, a happy soul by and large, but had a faith which was quite deep without ever going to a church or place of worship as her's took place deep within her. She was strongly attracted to ancient Buddhist sayings for example,and we always had incense burning in the home as well as her lamps depicting multi-arms shiva. :cool: And like you, I was quite fortunate to have inherited a Jupiter trine to the ASC & sextile to my Mars & Sun.

Life was very hard for us as children, but my mother was wonderful to us so I miss her everyday (she passed in 1998)

My sister didn't take away the same passion of love I had for her, and blamed her for our negative karma we inherited as the soul is wise and knows the lessons we need to better our spiritual condition.,

The Nodes are another symbol of karma, and remember, you do have a Node over your 6th and not too long ago experienced a Nodal return.

I do think you are going to come out of this tunnel of darkness soon, - as Jupiter never leaves us abandoned in our time of need when we have a lovely Trine or sextiles to work for us let alone your upcoming Transit from this spiritual planet of magnanimity. And speaking of that long word, here are a few words that depict WHY your oversoul has rewarded you with this lovely placement of the trines and the 9th house exalted Jupiter:
synonyms:
generosity · charitableness · charity · benevolence · beneficence · open-handedness · big-heartedness · great-heartedness · liberality · humanity · nobility · chivalry · kindness ·

These virtues were gained though other lifetimes perhaps unknown to you as to the details, but the natal chart depicts them.

Hope this helps just a bit until your day in the Sun arrives. :love:

Leomoon, Thanks so much for your helpful insights, I will be exploring a little more of these transits you have mentioned in these responses. I'm very new to astrology and sometimes it can be overwhelming. I have stumbled across Edgar Cayce once before, and i'm very curious to learn more about his works in depth.

I hope my day in the sun will happen sometime in the near future. With all this going on, I'd love some kind of change in luck. I'm also wondering if there is a possible change of job/career in my chart? I've applied for some more work and I'm hoping I can help get myself back on track with things.

Thanks again.

Harmelia

How long exactly has the sleep paralysis been happening? It's hard to tell what might be causing it without knowing when it started. When did it first start happening? There could be many reasons why a person doesn't have love relationships early . . . . You have a Virgo Sun and Mercury in the 8th - which makes you pretty picky. Virgo has high standards as it tends to be a perfectionist. In the 8th house, it is pretty focused on self-transformation - and can be quite obsessive. With the Sag rising - well - Sag also has very high standards and on top of it is quite independent. You could be especially smart too, which sometimes, makes your own accomplishments more of a focus than relationships. Your chart ruler is Jupiter and it's conjunct Mars in the 9th in Libra. So, you probably enjoy people and learn a lot through them - but - you could come across as opinionated, intellectual, critical and a little "hard" - even if you don't mean to. Sagittarius can be a very hard sign - in that - in thinks in polar opposites - good/bad, right/wrong, superior/inferionr - and it isn't tuned into emotional reasons why people may behave one way or another. So it comes across as judging even when the Sag has no intention of judging. Saturn conjunct Moon does not make you a very emotional-touchy-feely kind of person. You don't like sharing your emotions so much. So, it makes it hard to connect with people emotionally. It's something you can learn though - once you're aware how you might be coming across. You'll need a nerdy, intellectual kind of partner who shares these qualities. and appreciates them in you. There's someone for everyone.

Last edited: