I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Bunraku

As a counterpoint to your breakdown, here's the temperament according to Greenbaum's method.

Birth season: Sanguine (2)
Asc sign: Sanguine (2)
Asc ruler: Sanguine (1)
Asc Almuten: Melancholic (1)
Moon sign: Phlegmatic (2)
Moon phase: Melancholic (1)
Sign of moon ruler: Phlegmatic (1)

This would suggest that the temperament is actually sanguine/phlegmatic, according to Greenbaum. Notice that aspects aren't factored into this account.

Hmm that’s fascinating. The philosophy of the book I’m using is that the Moon and ASC are malleable and take on the shape of aspects hurling its rays at it.

Why doesn’t Greenbaum involve aspects?

Testimony from our dude shows he identifies with sanguine since he tries to be optimistic. Predominator, Mars, for his aggression and assertiveness.
Saturn is a very good argument for melancholy IMO, especially to the Moon.

Bunraku

You know this is interesting since I’ve always been a glass half full kinda guy lol And I usually try to see the positive side of things although I’m very outspoken which is why people are usually shocked when they find out my mercury is in pisces and Isn’t my saturn in the 12th house? but I do let my emotions get the best of me at times the thing about me is even though I get angry easily it never really lasts long so my anger is much like a earthquake brief but a lot of destruction left behind, from what I understand is that my moon trine mars in mutual reception allows me to use my emotions to take action. The Isolation is something I’m working on lol

Your Mercury is actually quite strong (fast, angular, trine to the Moon). That’s why you feel like you have no issues in being outspoken. See my other post for Mars as the predominator of Mercury/Moon, which helps add to your Martial characteristics :joyful:

Also planets within 5 degrees of the cusp are in the next house, so Saturn is in the 1st, and it is conjunct your ASC also. :)

Spideynyc

More like, optimistic and go with the flow. If we go with Greenbaum's method, you do have the temperament of someone who does things only when they feel like it.

Whoa that is so true I have to be in the mood to do things but when I’m in the mood boy do I get things done Lol btw some sites say I’m aqua rising and others say I’m pisces based on what I’ve told you would you say I’m more aqua or more Pisces in terms of rising signs

conspiracy theorist

Hmm that’s fascinating. The philosophy of the book I’m using is that the Moon and ASC are malleable and take on the shape of aspects hurling its rays at it.

Why doesn’t Greenbaum involve aspects?

Testimony from our dude shows he identifies with sanguine since he tries to be optimistic. Predominator, Mars, for his aggression and assertiveness.
Saturn is a very good argument for melancholy IMO, especially to the Moon.

Her reasoning seems to be that the aspects are more "accidental" while the markers she's settled on and found to have efficacy are more essential. Based on what I've read from snippets around the web, (having not read her book) she might have found temperament methods factoring aspects to be unreliable.

An important point she brought up is her demarcating between temperament v personality. One could be friendly and a seeming people person on the outside, while on the inside the traits of a contemplative and more reticent character are the predominant influence. (Personality being different from the more intrinsic character)

I want to say that a comparison would be how modern astrology views the ascendant vs. the sun sign.

conspiracy theorist

Whoa that is so true I have to be in the mood to do things but when I’m in the mood boy do I get things done Lol btw some sites say I’m aqua rising and others say I’m pisces based on what I’ve told you would you say I’m more aqua or more Pisces in terms of rising signs

Check this out for a description of the sanguine temperament. Back in antiquity physicians used to ply their trade in tandem with astrological analysis of their patients. If you're interested in that bit of knowledge you could read from the top but if not you could skip to the "signs of the sanguine man" section.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/sanguine.html

I haven't given much thought to the idea of Aquarius vs. Pisces ascending in you chart.

conspiracy theorist

There is also a really good thread on the skyscript forum discussing temperament using her method. Enlightening thread, if your interested in giving their forum the once over.

Bunraku

How do you feel about OP’s Venus?
Do you think it manifests in an expression conducive to OP’s life, or goes against it?