Help reading chart for missing friend

bill

Hello. I posted before with a photo of the chart but I realized it didn't work. I need help reading this chart to find out possibly if my friend is alive still or where he could have gone. Anything that could help. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• missingastro.png
    missingastro.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 56

Aquarius358

Hello. I posted before with a photo of the chart but I realized it didn't work. I need help reading this chart to find out possibly if my friend is alive still or where he could have gone. Anything that could help. Thank you so much.

Hi - Just quickly, ruler of the 11th is your friend, shown by Saturn which is in the 10th, in good condition because he's in his own Sign, Capricorn.
Lilly says that if a missing person is in the 9th, 10th, or 11th House, it is very likely that he is alive.
Also, Saturn is separating (not applying) to a trine with Mars, the ruler of the 8th (of death.) That's the radical chart.

However, when we turn the chart, which we must do because you have asked the question, not him, we find the missing person is in his 12th House, so it is possible that he has retired from public view (in retreat somewhere or into an institution of some kind - including hospitals or even prison.)
Is any of this a possibility? Why do you ask the question whether he is "still alive" or not? Do you have any reason for supposing that he has died?

soul9

He is still alive. He is in a tourist hotel/motel or cottage kind of place. Probably rented a room there or sharing it with few others.

If there are any tourist hotels/stay homes in the west direction from the place he went missing you can try checking for him there.

Did he go missing due to a fight with his father or family around 5-7 pm in evening? Please let me know.

kalinka

Also Saturn is retrogade, which suggest that this missing person will come back! Saturn turned direct on Sept.,18th, so it could be that on this date he came back. Would be fine if the querent leave an update.