Being dominant in Fixed, Cardinal or Mutable energy?

I am Fixed dominant, followed by Cardinal, then Mutable.

How does this play out in a chart and personality?

Here is my view and idea.

I do love the ability of Fixed and Cardinal people, mutable less so because they tend not to really stand for anything, but have a great knack of mixing where needed filling in the middle as a sort of bridge without even needing to ask or say anything some times and very flexible, Cardinal can be flexible but it's more so a rigid thing that rebounds fast back into rigidity when the flexibility is not needed.

Fixed energy, you know where you stand, black and white and are more suitable to pursuing a task to it's end. Cardinal, go-getter, able to make things happen at the drop of a hat.

Cardinal more Ego and planning but Aries, Capricorn, Cancer & Libra have completely different Ego's.
Cardinal signs to me are the petrol heads, fast to make their mind up and see a plan and make it happen but need backup for the long haul and war ahead.

Aries, just bashes through everything they can until they find it works, can also go against them, shying away from something that don't work and too quick to take on something else.

Capricorn, robust workers, able to get people moving by sheer energy, you won't be standing around if a Cap is working hard, they will make sure you move your butt, 2 foot tall or not, you do your share. Goes against them as they forget people are human and wear out.

Cancer, a little more indirect, able to muster emotional movement in others, people automatically try to help out where they can, Cancer are the opposite of Capricorn, they do the same thing and can work ridiculously hard, they are just not as direct and come from a different place. Also who would say no to the mother of the zodiac? downfall here is being wrapped in themselves and taking everything too personally and not moving on which hampers their "Cardinality"

Libra, odd one to me, can provide words that motivate others, tend to be flaky and do require others to truly push forwards with it to the end.

Fixed, here to do something, they have purpose to make sure things work and are finished to completion.

Taurus and Scorpio both offer stubborn relentless energy, one is faster and deeper, one is stronger and methodical. Leo offers a fixed Ego but an awesome big heart underneath that will follow through till the end. Aquarius have a mind for future thinking, free and boundless, eccentric thinking and not held back by more mundane things such as attachment and depth etc, they seem to be the best at helping others without personal feelings in the way and see it to the end. I know 2 Leo's( both female), i have 2 Scorpio friends ( 1 female, 1 male) but we never interact or speak, 2 Aquarius ( 2 female), 1 Taurus ( female).

Mutables i have met are almost only Virgo.. all male and only 1 female. They go with the flow and are flexible, they have their own ideas and wishes and wants but are open to change and ability to mold that with someone else's whether it be work, relationships or even making something happen like a big idea. I know only 2 Pisces (1 male 1 female, and 1 Gemini (male). Similar thing, Gemini especially just moves around the edges of my personality, knows when to push and not to, Pisces are also like this.

Cardinal signs can and will try to assert change or for something to happen, action is the big key word here. I know a whole bunch of Cancer's ( 1 male 4 female, and Cancer's are the most likely to get in touch with me. i know 3 Caps (2 male 1 female) and 4 Aries (2 male 2 female). I know 3 Libra's ( 2 female 1 male).

I had a plan then kinda got lost in what i was saying and was focusing too much on details so if this post comes off different from it's intent.. then yeah .. well it happens.

Interested on your take and how you see all of this :)

Last edited: