Is it likely that i will become any of this? Pollux & Castor.

I am assuming the same 3 degree rule stands for these.

Conjunct Sun and conjunct Jupiter - Pollux.

Conjunct Chiron & Jupiter - Castor.

All 5th house.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Castor.html

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Pollux.html

Only thing that holds any truth is the fact i lost legally to my ex who took me to court for false allegations of hitting her, my relatives are not really any help.
I am heterosexual.
I am anything but having an evil disposition.
Never had any really serious injuries apart from perhaps the time i smashed my nose multiple times.

Had a thing for bashing my nose off things full force as a kid, nervous energy, full of energy, leaping too far.. falling over, smashed my nose off the corner of a desk at school, and when i was younger, was full of excitement to ride one of those pay to ride kiddy things in a shopping mall, and ended up slipping going head first into the ride... again my nose took the brunt of it.

Ever since early years i have never done this ever again.

Becoming a murderer? thoughts have passed my mind, doubt i would ever act on it if ever, being murdered? what on Earth could i possibly do to warrant that?

Not taking this too seriously but i'm interested.

JUPITERASC

I am assuming the same 3 degree rule stands for these.

Conjunct Sun and conjunct Jupiter - Pollux.

Conjunct Chiron & Jupiter - Castor.

All 5th house.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Castor.html

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Pollux.html

Only thing that holds any truth is the fact i lost legally to my ex who took me to court for false allegations of hitting her, my relatives are not really any help.
I am heterosexual.
I am anything but having an evil disposition.
Never had any really serious injuries apart from perhaps the time i smashed my nose multiple times.

Had a thing for bashing my nose off things full force as a kid, nervous energy, full of energy, leaping too far.. falling over, smashed my nose off the corner of a desk at school, and when i was younger, was full of excitement to ride one of those pay to ride kiddy things in a shopping mall, and ended up slipping going head first into the ride... again my nose took the brunt of it.

Ever since early years i have never done this ever again.

Becoming a murderer? thoughts have passed my mind, doubt i would ever act on it if ever, being murdered? what on Earth could i possibly do to warrant that?

Not taking this too seriously but i'm interested.

conjunctions to fixed stars
require conjunction by LATITUDE and/or DECLINATION and not solely by Longitude :smile:

"additional tables pdf" above top left of astro.com chart
provide latitude as well as declination and longitude

I08-20-celestialsphere.jpg

Figure34.gif

64907-004-870197D7.jpg

ch-1-34-728.jpg

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars; and, to Alvidas, of the Moon, Mars and Uranus. It gives a subtle, crafty, spirited, brave, audacious, cruel and rash nature, a love of boxing, dignified malevolence, and is connected with poisons. [Robson*, p.185-186.]

Pollux has a strong Martian nature and has the name 'the wicked boy' of the of the sibling Twins. According to its nature, this star is brutal and tyrannical, violent and cruel if in conjunction with the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC or with malefics. Just as Mars has its good sides if the energy it creates is channeled constructively, so Pollux should not always be considered as unhelpful. The star badly place could manifest that way, not by the native misusing his energy but by others deceiving him and fate playing him some cruel tricks. Helper if in peril on voyages at sea. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.41.]

It can show aptitude for getting into quarrels, but it also denotes a power of penetration on the mental plane. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.44.]

I never read that part^

And i do agree that if pushed too far i lose all control, that control for much further pain that can be dealt get's pushed every time you cut to the core so hard.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars; and, to Alvidas, of the Moon, Mars and Uranus. It gives a subtle, crafty, spirited, brave, audacious, cruel and rash nature, a love of boxing, dignified malevolence, and is connected with poisons. [Robson*, p.185-186.]

Pollux has a strong Martian nature and has the name 'the wicked boy' of the of the sibling Twins. According to its nature, this star is brutal and tyrannical, violent and cruel if in conjunction with the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC or with malefics. Just as Mars has its good sides if the energy it creates is channeled constructively, so Pollux should not always be considered as unhelpful. The star badly place could manifest that way, not by the native misusing his energy but by others deceiving him and fate playing him some cruel tricks. Helper if in peril on voyages at sea. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.41.]

It can show aptitude for getting into quarrels, but it also denotes a power of penetration on the mental plane. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.44.]

I never read that part^

And i do agree that if pushed too far i lose all control, that control for much further pain that can be dealt get's pushed every time you cut to the core so hard.
check the additional tables pdf located top left above natal chart
for latitude and declination of natal Jupiter
:smile:

JUPITERASC

natal SUN and JUPITER
ARE conjunct by DECLINATION
AND
LATITUDE

BUT

neither Sun nor Jupiter conjuncts either CASTOR or POLLUX :smile:

CASTOR

Declination 2000: +31[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]° [/FONT]53'
Latitude: +10[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 05'

POLLUX
Declination 2000: +28[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT].01'
Latitude: +06.41'

SUN
Declination 21[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 17 47 N
Latitude 0[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 0 1

JUPITER
Declination 21[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 43 56 n
Latitude 0[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 13 54

natal SUN and JUPITER
ARE conjunct by DECLINATION
AND
LATITUDE

BUT

neither Sun nor Jupiter conjuncts either CASTOR or POLLUX :smile:

CASTOR

Declination 2000: +31[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]° [/FONT]53'
Latitude: +10[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 05'

POLLUX
Declination 2000: +28[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT].01'
Latitude: +06.41'

SUN
Declination 21[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 17 47 N
Latitude 0[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 0 1

JUPITER
Declination 21[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 43 56 n
Latitude 0[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] 13 54

Really ?

I always thought the Orb was enough to go by?

Interesting and thanks for the information.
My description of me losing control is what Taurus Mars does anyway :pinched:

Sun square Mars .. hmm..

There is an unmistakable competitiveness and a “me-first” attitude with those who have Sun square or opposition Mars in their natal charts. The fighter persona is most apparent in youth, when the child is described as a “bundle of energy”, or it is remarked that he or she “can’t sit still”. The abundant energy generated by the hard aspects (especially the square) between the Sun and Mars is hard to direct in childhood. Later in life, ideally, those with these aspects have learned to channel some of their excess energy into productive avenues–perhaps through career, sports, or any area where competitiveness is considered an asset. Nevertheless, people with these aspects can meet up with more than their share of conflict, and they can most certainly rub people the wrong way. They are very motivated to get things done, to take action rather than simply talk about something, and to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible. Those who know them quite well might describe these people as hot-headed and temperamental at times. They are easily frustrated, and they’re given to impulsive actions and assertion of their wills. If the aspect is found in cardinal signs, it gives impulsiveness and a short temper. If the aspect is found in fixed signs, the natives can be very hard-headed and willful. If it’s in mutable signs, it gives a restless and frustrated impatience.

Essentially, those with Sun square Mars in their charts have faced conflict and are not particularly afraid of it. They have faced having their need to assert themselves blocked. Their parents may have done as much as they could to “tame” what they felt to be excess energy or aggression. In other words, they know all about conflict and blockages, so that when they are faced with a challenge or a roadblock, they don’t run away from it or hide under the covers feeling sorry for themselves. They meet challenges head-on.

Not afraid no but i don't like it, then again Cancer don't like confrontation, and Taurus Mars wants to bury it haha.

That's from cafe astrology.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Really ?

I always thought the Orb was enough to go by?

Interesting and thanks for the information.
DECLINATION orb is one degree :smile:

My description of me losing control is what Taurus Mars does anyway :pinched:

Sun square Mars .. hmm..

There is an unmistakable competitiveness and a “me-first” attitude with those who have Sun square or opposition Mars in their natal charts. The fighter persona is most apparent in youth, when the child is described as a “bundle of energy”, or it is remarked that he or she “can’t sit still”. The abundant energy generated by the hard aspects (especially the square) between the Sun and Mars is hard to direct in childhood. Later in life, ideally, those with these aspects have learned to channel some of their excess energy into productive avenues–perhaps through career, sports, or any area where competitiveness is considered an asset. Nevertheless, people with these aspects can meet up with more than their share of conflict, and they can most certainly rub people the wrong way. They are very motivated to get things done, to take action rather than simply talk about something, and to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible. Those who know them quite well might describe these people as hot-headed and temperamental at times. They are easily frustrated, and they’re given to impulsive actions and assertion of their wills. If the aspect is found in cardinal signs, it gives impulsiveness and a short temper. If the aspect is found in fixed signs, the natives can be very hard-headed and willful. If it’s in mutable signs, it gives a restless and frustrated impatience.

Essentially, those with Sun square Mars in their charts have faced conflict and are not particularly afraid of it. They have faced having their need to assert themselves blocked. Their parents may have done as much as they could to “tame” what they felt to be excess energy or aggression. In other words, they know all about conflict and blockages, so that when they are faced with a challenge or a roadblock, they don’t run away from it or hide under the covers feeling sorry for themselves. They meet challenges head-on.

Not afraid no but i don't like it, then again Cancer don't like confrontation, and Taurus Mars wants to bury it haha.

That's from cafe astrology.

"The Sun/Jupiter person is not shy, and you’ll know immediately if he’s attracted to you"

^Very true. I could say oh she's quite attractive but never do anything about it because i know it's just infatuation with an emptiness to it, then i meet someone i actually chase.. if i'm chasing i know you are something special.

Speaking with a certain person i mentioned whilst we watched X Factor on TV together that the woman worrying should just go out there and do it! friend replied that i would like to see you in her place, i mentioned i know i would be the same, i just really want her to do well.

I also mentioned that i get nervous and self doubt at first but over the small hurdle i burst out full force and my ego wins over, it's called optimism.

Saturn has the first word but get's shut up by Jupiter in the end and my sheer will power to break from him.

"Sun/Jupiter just knows that things are going to turn out his way. He’s usually right, because his abundant confidence and sense of possibility create positive outcomes."

http://sasstrology.com/2012/10/sun-conjunct-jupiter-in-the-natal-chart-mr-big-stuff.html

"Overall, the Sun/Jupiter person is a fun, generous lover who knows his stuff (most of the time). His enthusiasm for life (and for you) makes him very appealing. A little restraint and understanding is all it takes to keep his personality at a tolerable level."

Oh she knows how much i want her and like her.. and more..

Sun: 58.5 ( 2) + 16.5 ( 7) = 75.0 ( 3) / 11.0%
Moon: 68.5 ( 1) + 20.4 ( 5) = 88.9 ( 1) / 13.1%
Mercury: 45.0 ( 5) + 18.7 ( 6) = 63.7 ( 6) / 9.4%
Venus: 55.0 ( 3) + 0.0 (10) = 55.0 ( 8) / 8.1%
Mars: 10.0 (12) + 9.3 ( 9) = 19.3 (11) / 2.8%
Jupiter: 35.0 ( 8) + 34.9 ( 1) = 69.9 ( 5) / 10.3%
Saturn: 55.0 ( 4) + 28.9 ( 2) = 83.9 ( 2) / 12.3%
Uranus: 38.5 ( 7) + 13.2 ( 8) = 51.7 ( 9) / 7.6%
Neptune: 33.5 ( 9) + 23.5 ( 4) = 57.0 ( 7) / 8.4%
Pluto: 45.0 ( 6) + 26.8 ( 3) = 71.8 ( 4) / 10.6%
Chiron: 17.0 (11) + 0.0 (11) = 17.0 (12) / 2.5%
Node: 27.0 (10) + 0.0 (12) = 27.0 (10) / 4.0%