Question of Chemistry and Compatibility with Each Other?

Cypocryphy

I'm just curious to see what others' input is on this. I did this before nearly six or more months ago, but now, with that amount of time having gone by, as well as my knowing her much better than before, I thought it would be interesting to see who much others think we line up or making a good match?

So any input is most welcome.

Attachments

• Synastry Chart .jpg
    Synastry Chart .jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 26

ashriia

Hi Cypocryphy!:smile:

I haven't seen you around in such a long time. Glad to see one of your posts again! Can you post a composite chart? In the synastry pluto is square the moon, and uranus is opposite sun, both challenging for a relationship. But nothing is better to show relationship dynamics than a composite IMO.

Cypocryphy

Hi Cypocryphy!:smile:

I haven't seen you around in such a long time. Glad to see one of your posts again! Can you post a composite chart? In the synastry pluto is square the moon, and uranus is opposite sun, both challenging for a relationship. But nothing is better to show relationship dynamics than a composite IMO.

Ha!! Hey Ashriia! :joyful: Awesome seeing you again! :happy: Yeah. I haven't been around because I've been so freakin' busy, living multiples lives in a sense or, rather, doing multiple jobs. But that is a whole other story . . . .

Lately my posts have been of the non-edifying type. I'm trying to refrain from being pedantic and, instead, indulging in "please, read my chart, would love your opinion" business. :lol:

Anyway, I've give you the composite chart and throwing in the kitchen sink as well. :tongue:

I'm going to do my synastry reading—which you might be surprised I have not done yet—and see what opinions it garners.

Nonetheless, I should absolutely love your insight into this, so I will be looking forward to your great insight :biggrin:

P.S. I just put the charts in there without implying or expecting you to read them, let alone look at them. :wink:

Attachments

• Composite Chart 1.jpg
    Composite Chart 1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Composite Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    Composite Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Davidson Relationonal Chart.jpg
    Davidson Relationonal Chart.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 16
  • His Natal Chart.jpg
    His Natal Chart.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Her Natal Chart.jpg
    Her Natal Chart.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ashriia

Hi again!:smile:

Glad you threw in the kitchen sink. The composite chart is really interesting. I have recently started learning about yod configurations. And in this composite, there is yod configuration with chiron at the apex.
From what I understand, the yod configuration is considered the "finger of fate" they bring about unusual circumstances. I am certainly no authority on them however, some of our other forum members understand them better. She also has the yod configuration in her own chart with Mars at the apex, and mars rules her Sun! quite interesting. Perhaps another forum member can explain the effects of that in better detail, than I ever could. But I haven't seen that yet with the ruler of the sun. So I'd be interested to learn more also.

Did you two meet over the internet? I ask because in the composite, the ruler of your relationship is mercury and it's in the 9th and also Sun is in opposition to uranus from the 9th as well. Looks like a very intellectual relationship, lots of opinions/ideas being shared, and disagreements in that area as well. Some strong tensions though - Pluto opposite the ruler of the relationship Mercury. And Pluto opposite Venus - which is sexy at first, but down the road you need to be careful of jealousy and trying to control each other. Are you living together? - vertex in the 6th conjunct the descendant, sounds like perhaps you share a home together. Also POF is in the 6th. Maybe you met at work though?

I'd be careful about Saturn in the 2nd. As money issues could create arguments between you. Uranus in the 4th. The 4th is the foundation of your relationship. So it can be touch and go from time to time. And if you live together, well you know what uranus can be like.
The relationship looks very fated. Just will take some work, with strong opinions and moods.

Hope that is helpful. :joyful:

Cypocryphy

Hi again!:smile:

Hey!! :smile:

Glad you threw in the kitchen sink.

Ha! :lol:

The composite chart is really interesting. I have recently started learning about yod configurations. And in this composite, there is yod configuration with chiron at the apex.

Awesome! I'm glad you noticed that! Yeah, it's with Chiron and the Sun :conjunct: at the apex, :conjunct" the MC. I've never seen anything like that before, either. :confused: It's intense. :whistling:

From what I understand, the yod configuration is considered the "finger of fate" they bring about unusual circumstances. I am certainly no authority on them however, some of our other forum members understand them better.

Yeah. That call them fated relationships, I suppose. But that doesn't necessarily mean that they last. However, from what I've come to understand (not by experience) is that it has a boomerang effect. So we keep getting drawn to each other somehow, someway. Not sure how this is going to play out . . . .

She also has the yod configuration in her own chart with Mars at the apex, and mars rules her Sun! quite interesting. Perhaps another forum member can explain the effects of that in better detail, than I ever could. But I haven't seen that yet with the ruler of the sun. So I'd be interested to learn more also.

Now that is an awesome insight! I can tell you how that works in her life (or worked). She was a gymnast, and during a particular year, she one a major national event. So, you know, that's an example of her natural athletic prowess.

Did you two meet over the internet?

No. We met through a mutual friend. We actually met two years before we ever started dating. To be honest, I thought she was weird as hell :lol: and so I kind of just didn't "engage" for lack of a better word. But she kept reaching out to me. Wanting to come over (could tell she was sexually attracted to me from the beginning) and reaching out to me again, months later, after I never contacted her. Then, after that, I kind of got the impression that she really liked me. So I tried to get together with her after she returned home from a trip. And then! Ironically, it was she who started playing hard to get. It really tripped me out at first because I was like "what's the freakin' point of continually reaching out to me?" Know what I mean? And then, it just became this long, drawing out thing. Well, actually, I was interested in her but we were friends for awhile . . . anyway, this is getting to be too long, but that's how we met.

I ask because in the composite, the ruler of your relationship is mercury and it's in the 9th and also Sun is in opposition to uranus from the 9th as well. Looks like a very intellectual relationship, lots of opinions/ideas being shared, and disagreements in that area as well. Some strong tensions though - Pluto opposite the ruler of the relationship Mercury. And Pluto opposite Venus - which is sexy at first, but down the road you need to be careful of jealousy and trying to control each other. Are you living together? - vertex in the 6th conjunct the descendant, sounds like perhaps you share a home together. Also POF is in the 6th. Maybe you met at work though?

OMG! That is exactly how are relationship works, in a lot of ways. I mean, we can just talk and talk and talk, and we talk about everything and anything, primarily spiritual and philosophy stuff. I mean, that's what we do, we get into "big ideas" and "life" stuff. She calls me the "super idea guy." :lol: But we have some pretty heated disagreements, too.

I'd be careful about Saturn in the 2nd. As money issues could create arguments between you. Uranus in the 4th. The 4th is the foundation of your relationship. So it can be touch and go from time to time. And if you live together, well you know what uranus can be like.
The relationship looks very fated. Just will take some work, with strong opinions and moods.

Yeah. We don't live together right now, although she's talked a bit about moving in with me. I don't think it would be a good idea, at least not right now. We have a very turbulent relationship at times. There are certainly power struggles. She kind of picks fights for some reason. I still can't rap my mind around it. It like "just because." You know? She constantly accuses me (at least lately) of giving into her, but I just don't want to argue. I suppose she sees it as my giving in, but it's just a waste of energy to me. Especially because she chooses the silliest things to take a stand on or to criticize.

Oh! And get this, when I do start giving out what she's been given', holy smokes, she can't handle it. She just goes berserk and I then become "super mean." It's crazy.

However, we have the vertex on the descendant, and we have Jupiter, Venus, Mercury conjoined, all of which forming trines to the ascendant (and sextile to the descendant/vertex)

Hope that is helpful. :joyful:

Yeah! I hope my feedback was helpful too!

ashriia

I can tell you how that works in her life (or worked). She was a gymnast, and during a particular year, she one a major national event. So, you know, that's an example of her natural athletic prowess.

Yeah! I hope my feedback was helpful too!

Your feedback was/is indeed helpful.

Gymnast- ah. I can easily see that the physicality of aries. with ruler mars, prominent in the yod configuration. Channeling that with Mars quincunx pluto power and ferocity. Also her moon ruler of the chart is involved with those aspects because of the conjunction with neptune.
Interesting.:smile:

muchacho

What software are you using? Is it Vedic software?
Yes, vedic. They are just comparing the Nakshatras of the Moons. Not very reliable, I'd say. I'm happily married, but get a below average score? Obviously I can't recommend that method for a final decision on marriage. Nevertheless the assessment is correct that the Moons are not really compatible. The position of the Moon, however, tells you only 1/3 of the story at best. So there's more analysis required.