Uranus Pluto square and status quo

Calvinsmom

Hi, I am interested in hearing from some serious astrologers out there, those of you considered the deep thinkers of such matters on this site please.

My question regards the current Uranus Pluto square and the financial reckless speculation of corporate interest who deliberately squash and illegally plunder the economy ( Plutocrats) and the individual (Uranus).

In other words, I found myself in a situation where I ended up learning about the real estate tracking system (MERS) and it's effect on murky title issues, the rise of non bank mortgage servicers and the selling of mortgage backed securities.

To my understanding, interests rates being so low investors are seeking stocks and such things to invest in that have a decent yield. Mortgage backed securities have soared, but now such companies as Ocwen are now being scrutinized for not presenting a truthful value of investment as well as a question about their mortgage servicing practices in the first place. This along with the dodging of corporations to pay a fair share of tax and then the IRS being irresponsible with taxpayer money. This along with the lack of oversight and proper handling of citizen complaints in regard to corporate greed run amok and lastly, members of government themselves not doing their job and taking part in insider trading and financial greed with no regard for improving the lives of citizens in general. This, and the erosion of citizens rights for a police state of for profit prison lobbyists interests which penalizes more people per capita than anywhere else in the civilized world.

I just see this as represented in the Uranus Pluto square, from the conjunction and the era of the civil rights movement to what we see now with corporations being declared people with rights which is to say, having more rights than any average citizen. And of course, a rising police state mentality that penalizes more than reforms ordinary citizens and allows out right fraud and theft to take place at the corporate level.

The square is supposed to last until 2016, and the last exact square will occur next spring in 2015. What in your professional opinion will occur? Will corporate interests and the most powerful lobby win out or will the shift occur to actually help the economy thrive and prosper again for ordinary citizens?

The more I read about what is taking place and the lack of oversight to actually stop it from seriously damaging our quality of life is terrifying. You never think about it until it happens to you or someone you know. Then you slowly find out there really isn't any solution out there, just a bunch of barbed wire surrounding a concentration camp if you get stuck inside the walls for being caught up in it.

It's a big reason why are economy is not really growing steadily as it should. Ordinary people are losing their credit, income and ability to get ahead due to corporate plundering and system abuse.

Any thoughts on what may or may not eventually change? Will Plutocrats win over Uranus generation wanting true change?

kimbermoon

Thanks for sharing. This script has been played many times over. The only way that the Plutocracy can be defeated is by a massive coming together of the people for that common cause. Otherwise the people will regress into slavery once again, as in the times of the Pharaoh. It demands that people become more aware and attentive to what is actually going on around them. This is the challenge of the 'New Awakening', while many continue to slumber in their innocence.
The next step of course is to 'act' against the ills of the world in an organized fashion. Unlike the hippie movement of the 60's and 70's, the people have become too complacent and inactive because they are fooled by the secrecy of the bigger picture; the massive protests against the Vietnam War did eventually bring about the required change because the people knew that revolution was necessary.
Yet what has happened to the meagre attempts at standing up against oppression in subsequent generations. We do have individual revolutionaries attempting to get things moving, yet it is the collective factor [Uranus] that is missing, and that is the key factor. The way I see it is that the further Uranus makes it's way through the sign of Independence and Individuality, the more change may be possible. Pluto is doing it's bit to tear down the military complex with it's conspiracies, abuses and attempts to oppress the people. That is what people have to see, and to stand up against.
As in the case in the other side of the world, the people have been oppressed and controlled for so long, that they have no defence and the atrocities continue to increase; in that part of the world we see yet another great exodus, where the people are being driven from their homelands like sheep being herded to the slaughter.
The thing about Pluto though is the speed with which it gets things done...slowly and subtly until the pressure eventually builds to a volcanic force. Ultimately it seems that eventually nature must intervene, perhaps with natural catastrophes like the plague. Most do not understand that despite it's hard-handed techniques, Pluto also represents 'the Soul', and most of the work must be done on the Soul level. That means for the people to become more aware and enlightened about the interplay between the conscious and subconscious workings.
Uranus' role is to release us from our subconscious programming, and gain access to that Higher Consciousness that provides more innovative, creative and collective solutions to global problems. This dynamic will continue to influence us so long as the vibrations of the square plod along. Perhaps the coming year will yield better results with Jupiter doing a spin through Leo, and Saturn moving into the sign of the spiritual warrior [Sagittarius]. It seems that there is a Higher plan at work here, with Neptune having returned to it's own sign of the 'collective consciousness'.
In the end there may not be any winners left to heft the banner of peace and compassion.

Flowergirl

Ordinary people are losing their credit, income and ability to get ahead due to corporate plundering and system abuse.

Any thoughts on what may or may not eventually change? Will Plutocrats win over Uranus generation wanting true change?

The rot is so deep and Pluto's energy so very thorough... I don't know what else will save the system (Capricorn) by which we live, except for a complete economic collapse and restructure. Unthinkable yes? I agree...

But I don't think people should go into panic about how this will occur. By the time the old collapses completely, there will already be new systems in place to take over and sustain the people. Pluto in Capricorn is also about getting back to basics - which is very important. As a society it is going to be important for people to cut out the **** and get realistic - we can't go on this way.

As for the Uranus generation wanting change, the change and new insights are already seeping into the psyche's of people all around the world. I don't think we should rely on Uranus' aspect of rebellion to measure that change. As a group consciousness we already see the old system don't work as the rot keep popping up in our faces. Even those that are trying hard to be ignorant, can't be ignorant anymore. Uranus will make you SEE, kicking or screaming, you will SEE the truth! And we will also see new ways of pioneering our way into the unknown (Aries).

Part of Neptune in Pisces lesson is: trust in a higher order and let go of trying to control it

Last edited:

Flowergirl

The more I read about what is taking place and the lack of oversight to actually stop it from seriously damaging our quality of life is terrifying.

Perhaps the Uranus Pluto square is also challenging us to re-define our definition and values around what quality of life is. For the person living in a 3rd world country in the bush, it is having land on which to grow food, sharing and enjoying peace, clean water and a roof over the head. That satisfies. Happy ending.

But for the person living in a first world country city it gets complicated. Very complicated. The bank owns the land. The land around the house is not spacious enough to grow food. Water bills keep coming. Electricity bills keep coming. Thus to have basic needs met, you have to be part of the system. Now the system is collapsing... Complicated indeed! :crying:

Perhaps Uranus Pluto is asking us to get back to basics (Pluto in Cap) and make it work (Uranus in Aries).

Last edited: