Are we a good match for eachother?

Nekalta

I'm pretty new to astrology, but the most obvious is your ascendant signs are "typically compatible" as in - suggested match. Often, with most other signs, the opposite sign isn't always the best, but in the case of Taurus, you typically don't feel much devotion to anyone, except scorpio.

Bear in mind this is your ascendant sign, which means this is what you portray to others - it's not your true nature.

Your true nature is your sun sign, which you both have in Pisces. This can be very beneficial! It triggers your 1st house for both of you, and means you understand each other very well. You are likely to get along very well and help each other out on your life's path. However, this can also mean you don't balance each other out very well, if there aren't other planets and placements indicating such, leading to stagnation and lack of growth. (I haven't looked that deep into your chart!)

Your moons are in Capricorn and Sagittarius. Capricorn triggers 2nd house for Sagittarius, and Sagittarius triggers 12th house for Capricorn. Your moons are your emotional selves. (The most favorable "same sign" position is in the moon signs, incidentally.) 2nd house is personal resources, so you might help her with finances in some way, or be an advisor, or help her with self worth. 12th house is the dark side of things, arguably the most difficult house. It also may mean you feel some kind of karmic debt towards her. Beware with this house - you may feel an unhealthy obsession towards her in the negative possibility, or in the positive you may learn to be more spiritual, put more faith and trust in God because of her.

Your Mars and her Venus are both in Pisces, meaning that you are attracted to the way she is in love relationships. For a woman it's a little more complicated - her Mars is attracted to Aquarius, but her man is Jupiter... look up Ernst Wilhelm's videos for an explanation.

This is just scratching the surface, there's a reason people pay good money for services like these! I hope this helps you get started, but if you're really interested in seeing the full depth of your relationship, I strongly recommend you go get a professional reading. :)

A lot of what I learned was from Astrolada on youtube, the videos she has on relationship capacity especially were interesting to me.

Good luck man! This looks like the beginning of an interesting relationship, whether it ends up being a romantic relationship or not, long term or not :) Let us know what else you find when you dig a little deeper!

Noah

Anyone please?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that if you go to astro.com (the site you got those charts from), enter both of your details, then click on the "free horoscopes" section, then scroll down to "Relationship Horoscopes" & "Partner Horoscope" and then you can read two really great preview charts on what your relationship will be like, for free. Really informative :joyful:

GuyWithWeirdChart

I'm pretty new to astrology, but the most obvious is your ascendant signs are "typically compatible" as in - suggested match. Often, with most other signs, the opposite sign isn't always the best, but in the case of Taurus, you typically don't feel much devotion to anyone, except scorpio.

Bear in mind this is your ascendant sign, which means this is what you portray to others - it's not your true nature.

Your true nature is your sun sign, which you both have in Pisces. This can be very beneficial! It triggers your 1st house for both of you, and means you understand each other very well. You are likely to get along very well and help each other out on your life's path. However, this can also mean you don't balance each other out very well, if there aren't other planets and placements indicating such, leading to stagnation and lack of growth. (I haven't looked that deep into your chart!)

Your moons are in Capricorn and Sagittarius. Capricorn triggers 2nd house for Sagittarius, and Sagittarius triggers 12th house for Capricorn. Your moons are your emotional selves. (The most favorable "same sign" position is in the moon signs, incidentally.) 2nd house is personal resources, so you might help her with finances in some way, or be an advisor, or help her with self worth. 12th house is the dark side of things, arguably the most difficult house. It also may mean you feel some kind of karmic debt towards her. Beware with this house - you may feel an unhealthy obsession towards her in the negative possibility, or in the positive you may learn to be more spiritual, put more faith and trust in God because of her.

Your Mars and her Venus are both in Pisces, meaning that you are attracted to the way she is in love relationships. For a woman it's a little more complicated - her Mars is attracted to Aquarius, but her man is Jupiter... look up Ernst Wilhelm's videos for an explanation.

This is just scratching the surface, there's a reason people pay good money for services like these! I hope this helps you get started, but if you're really interested in seeing the full depth of your relationship, I strongly recommend you go get a professional reading. :)

A lot of what I learned was from Astrolada on youtube, the videos she has on relationship capacity especially were interesting to me.

Good luck man! This looks like the beginning of an interesting relationship, whether it ends up being a romantic relationship or not, long term or not :) Let us know what else you find when you dig a little deeper!

Thank you Nekalta, part of what you said was very accurate, the financial thing, and the helping each other out on life's path.. she is very similar to me, and I sorta want to "Save" her from her bad home life so maybe that's the karmic debt part?? Either way, thank you so much, your reply was very interesting :)

Kerrie

If I would choose a perfect mate I would look for the following.

- Sun/Sun aspects and Sun/Moon and Moon/Moon, the conjunction, sextile or trine. I would rather not have oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Moon/Mars aspects, I would love this, Im thinking a conjunction is best, lol, but hey I think the other sextile and trine wouldnt be so bad... I wouldnt really be interested in any oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Mars/Venus aspects, now any aspect would work with these, conjunction, sextile, trine and even the square or opposion.

Venus/Pluto aspects, this is another that everyone wishes they had, I would take only the conjunction, sextile or trine, Im not too sure about the square or opposition.

Venus/Neptune, aspects between these planets, I really havent experienced much having my Venus in Capricorn, and most people aroung my age have Neptune in Sag... or not really an aspect there... but its a magi astrology aspect and is supposed to be like a fairytale :).

Saturn aspects to any planets, I would need this for security, the sextile and trine, but it depends on the planet for a conjunction and I would clear away if there was a square or opposition... but hey thats just from experience :)

Last edited:

Noah

If I would choose a perfect mate I would look for the following.

- Sun/Sun aspects and Sun/Moon, the conjunction, sextile or trine. I would rather not have oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Moon/Mars aspects, I would love this, Im thinking a conjunction is best, lol, but hey I think the other sextile and trine wouldnt be so bad... I wouldnt really be interested in any oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Mars/Venus aspects, now any aspect would work with these, conjunction, sextile, trine and even the square or opposion.

Venus/Pluto aspects, this is another that everyone wishes they had, I would take only the conjunction, sextile or trine, Im not too sure about the square or opposition.

Venus/Neptune, aspects between these planets, I really havent experienced much having my Venus in Capricorn, and most people aroung my age have Neptune in Sag... or not really an aspect there... but its a magi astrology aspect and is supposed to be like a fairytale :).

Saturn aspects to any planets, I would need this for security, the sextile and trine, but it depends on the planet for a conjunction and I would clear away if there was a square or opposition... but hey thats just from experience :)

So true! The Sun conjunct Moon aspect is something you see so often in the synastry/composite charts of married folks and those in committed relationships:

My grandparents have it (exact),
my parents have it (exact),
as do both of my brothers with their wives (both almost exact),
my husband and I have it (exact as well!)
my father in law and deceased mother in law had it as well (2 orbs from exact)
It's almost spooky!
I've personally seen it so many times now that I believe that it is a (if not THE) soulmate aspect :love:

Vista

Hello,

It's against forum rules to post full names of people along with their birth information. Please white out your friends information. If you choose to leave your information up it's up to you. There are a lot of people who could easily steal your indentity so it's always good to be very careful.

hypatia

- Sun/Sun aspects and Sun/Moon, the conjunction, sextile or trine. I would rather not have oppositions or squares with these planets.

hi - just wondering about Moon/Moon aspects in a relationship?
After reading this post I've been working my way through couples in my family (my parents, my grandparents, my in-laws, aunts/uncles etc).

I noticed some Moon/Moon aspects in some very long-term marriages

Kerrie

hi - just wondering about Moon/Moon aspects in a relationship?
After reading this post I've been working my way through couples in my family (my parents, my grandparents, my in-laws, aunts/uncles etc).

I noticed some Moon/Moon aspects in some very long-term marriages

Oops sorry I forgot to add :) I will go back and edit my post.