Traumatic period I am going through

cerrito

Dear all, I would appreciate some light at this moment of darkness.

Back on the 10 of July, I was sacked unfairly on the spot by my bulling boss and as consequent I left my my employment and went sick with stress.

Lots of things have happen since then and I am now taking my employer to an employment tribunal for unfair dismissal, not sure what are my chances of wining as I don't have witnesses of the event and this was verbal rather than written.

Since this date I have been going through hell and I don't see this ending soon. from as much as I can read astrology after studying 3 years, I can only see that I have a difficult placement with my transiting :saturn: :conjunct::sun: in :scorpio: apart from this I can't read anything else.

I also have to mention that my boss the bully is :scorpio: and she is going through the same transit.

I wonder is any body is able to help here. I understand that the period I am going through is a period of reflexion and that things will feel painfully slow. My worry is how I am suppose to cope.

I know that for me to know what I should do in terms of whether I will win or lose my court case is more a matter of horary astrology.

I have been very sick with stress and some days I feel very down and disapointed with my self and I think I deserve what is happening to me.

I hope you can help me to understand better my chart.

Best regards.
astro_2gw_33_cerrito_cerrito_he.51868.28665.jpg

mahaira

The first thing I noticed is retrograde Pluto transiting your 6th house and making conjunction with you natal Mars leading to power struggles.
I don't know you and I haven't had a time to properly analyze your chart, so I say this with caution. It's very important to remain objective. Mars' placement indicates that you are a hard worker, that you can burn all your energy up at the office. However, it also tends to make you sensitive to criticism and that can lead to confrontations. Mars is in Capricorn can raise some control issues. People with this placement long to have things under control and transiting Pluto is here to challenge that pattern. Maybe this could be blessing in disguise. Pluto is making you face the problems and deal with them, however unpleasant and stressful they may be. Is there a possibility for you to do some free-lance work? Be your own boss?

Btw, the Pluto's transit is triggering your squares (Mars-Uranus in 3rd and Mars-Saturn in 9th) and your Saturn-Uranus opposition, seriously influencing your communication. So if your planning to sue make sure that you are well prepared.
This is accentuated by Uranus' transit through the 9th conjuncting your Saturn and approaching your MC. Career changes are to be expected and you should give your best not to oppose the change, because it will come whether you want it or not.
Also, transiting Mars has left your 12th house and is going across your ascendant. Maybe you had been unhappy at work for some time now without the possibility to express it and once Mars came out of "the shadow" you started voicing your discontent loudly not forgetting all the reasons that you had accumulated.

Transiting Saturn conjunts your Sun. It can bring about limitations, low energy, low self-esteem; you may meet people who will question your authority/identity. On the other hand it will make you get rid of everything that isn't essential and make you concentrate on what's really important. You should reexamine your goals. Maybe you're not living the life you really want.

Transiting Jupiter in the 12th could make you more in tune with your subconsciousness. It is also known as "guardian angel" offering the possibility for leaving behind old patterns that are not working for us any more, especially those self-destructive ones. Nurturing empathy towards others is important. Maybe helping others would help you get rid of the stress (voluntary work?). I know it's hard not to be only focused on your own problems in situation your in, but it will help you too.

Transiting Venus is placed in your 3rd house (in Libra) and you should use its positive energy for mediating conflicts, instead of angry Mars.

I believe that we can use given energies so that they can manifest themselves positively. But we must work on it and above all be aware of who we are and what we do, as well as the patterns we tend to prolong.

I hope things will work out.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
saturn is transit scorpio over natal sun-mercury 4th house, square moon under challenge and stress impacting domestic peace, finances, property matters, mother's health, etc. saturn scorpio aspects ascendant cancer impacting health and causing stress.

saturn scorpio aspects own capricorn 6th for health and employment matters, protective.

ketu the separative node transits taurus 10th for career heading towards natal rahu/aries 10th.

the reverse overlapping transits of the nodes tends to cause life reversals and stress to care for ahead.

jupiter transit elevated cancer ascendant 12th from moon,

makes debilated aspect over elevated mars capricorn 6th house for health and employment matters, while mars is 10th lord for career.

transit jupiter elevated cancer trines and aspects transit saturn-rahu scorpio containing the stress thereof, protective of domestic comforts;

while also trines and aspects own pisces 12th for luck, higher learnings, spirituality.

jupiter transit 12th from moon and elevated good for spiritual growth, rather than material comforts.

jupiter lord 6th for health and employment matters elevated transit 12th from moon,
but making debilated aspect over mars capricorn 6th same time
impacting employment matters and career and health.

may be could cope up with the stress of the situation spiritually with elevated jupiter over asc cancer,
protective of the chart. could pray to a saint of your faith regularly offering yellow flowers/especially thursdays.

for saturn transit enemy sign secretive occult scorpio over sun-mercury, could daily light sesame oil lamp late evenings
at the alter at home, observe fast saturday evenings. saturn lord 7/8 transit 4th scorpio impacting relationship, health, and domestic peace.

for separative ketu transit 10th house for career, special prayers to Christ on tuesdays, offering red flowers/say red roses.

for rahu transit debilated in scorpio over sun-mercury , could daily evening light camphor at the alter for Mother Mary.

hope elevated jupiter transit cancer asc 12th from moon is protective spiritually, blessings of the saint of your faith!

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : ascendant cancer sensitive and perceptive. natal moon leo, sensitive, high self-pride, prone to sudden decisions. sun-mercury scorpio secretive, sentimental, reserved, research aptitude, occult interests subjects like astrology. jupiter virgo critical thinking.

natal mars capricorn 6th methodical and disciplined coping aggressively with opponents. venus debilated virgo self-centred in approach - aspects own aries 9/10th for luck and career and protective.

natal saturn debilated aries 9th for luck and spirituality, service oriented. debilation of saturn cancelled by lord mars elevated over capricorn thus tending to slower pace of growth. while saturn-rahu conjunct tend to rise and fall.

natal mars aspects moon leo tending to emotional and financial volatility. mars makes debilated aspect over ascendant cancer 12th impacting health and foreign lands/expenses-financial constraints.

natal jupiter virgo aspects own pisces 9th protective of luck, while debilated venus makes again elevated aspect over pisces 9th promoting luck.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
First of all, I wish you strength with hope and faith that will carry you through your hardship. The good thing to remember that is time is forever flowing, no misfortune never end either. Astrology is a great tool to seek direction in life particularly in different time in life. There are many compassionate astrologers and students of astrology willing to offer you help. There is always help available. You have done the great thing to open up yourself. You will get better from here.

Many people are going through this major global Uranus Pluto square when they have planet in Cardinal signs and in your case your ascendant, Mars in Capricorn, Saturn and MC in Aries. Astrologers call this as Cardinal Square, including people with Cardinal signs for their personal planets and ascendant or even perhaps their MC. Cardinal signs including Aries, Libra, Cancer and Capricorn. So that you know many people are too going through some Shi* in their own ways...

Reference for reading: http://coromellblogdotcom.wordpress...ds/cardinal-square-and-personal-planets-2013/

So the first to look at was the Pluto in Capricorn as be lingering your Mars. At the moment is Rx. Mars is in your 6th house, the house of job as basic meaning of this house. In natal this Mars is part of the t-square of Saturn Rx in 9th house and Uranus in 3rd house. Due to your natal t-square this Pluto's touch of your Mars really is not easy to handle. Although the square from Mars to Uranus is not very tight only 7orb S, but according to your information, it was still a big shock. I suppose when Pluto was moving toward Mars, it made very tight square with your natal Uranus, Uranus in the 3rd it was a sudden upsetting "News" related to work as you said.

When there is stress, I always look into the easy aspects for rescue, such as Trine and sextile the blue lines of your Mars with Moon, Jupiter, and Sun. Which lead me to see that transit Saturn in Scorpio also has been lingering your natal Sun. When the transit north node (True Node) conjoined your Mercury Rx, there was changes regard to the house that is governed by Mercury in your chart, which are 12th, and 3rd house.

I
F YOUR BIRTH TIME is accurate, that was 21st July 2013. As your chart is at 1100pm I don't know how accurate your birth chart is in that case. It will make accurate prediction impossible as the ascendant and fast moving planets degrees and houses are not accurate.

So if you could try to find out your birth time, then I might be able to review your chart again. Cause there is not much value to continue when the chart itself not accurate enough. I guess the general idea is you can see the slow moving Planets like your natal Mars being aspected by transit Pluto and Uranus is part of the reason why you had been having really hard time.

poyi

Premium Member
Very interesting that you pointed out your bulling boss is Scorpio....By the way me too lol.

I guess she might be around your age group or she has some difficult transit of her own. As I mentioned above, many people is going through their own Shi* with Uranus Square Pluto transit. If it hits her chart somewhere, that might explain why she was so nasty?

cerrito

Very interesting that you pointed out your bulling boss is Scorpio....By the way me too lol.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate your input and you have made me :biggrin: lough this morning.

I guess she might be around your age group or she has some difficult transit of her own.
She is 55 I think! I am 46

As I mentioned above, many people is going through their own Shi* with Uranus Square Pluto transit. If it hits her chart somewhere, that might explain why she was so nasty?

My boss, is like a snake, ''don't step on my tail or I will kill you with the poison''! I became aware of this when she had a problem with an Architect who she didn't want to pay but she had agreed. She said, ''I will destroy him, make sure he will never work again as architect, will get him struck of the architect registry'' when I heard this I thought, 'I don't want to ever be on the wrong side of this woman'' but here I am exactly on this position. Wish me good luck!

poyi

Premium Member
My boss, is like a snake, ''don't step on my tail or I will kill you with the poison''! I became aware of this when she had a problem with an Architect who she didn't want to pay but she had agreed. She said, ''I will destroy him, make sure he will never work again as architect, will get him struck of the architect registry'' when I heard this I thought, 'I don't want to ever be on the wrong side of this woman'' but here I am exactly on this position. Wish me good luck!

I bet this woman has negative aspect of Pluto to her Sun/Moon/Ascendant. Or maybe Lilith even. She is the lower form of Scorpio, as serpent but higher already transcended form of Scorpio is Eagle.

As I said Time is forever flowing. Just hang on there and eventually the stars in heaven will give you some blessing when time is right. Jupiter in Cancer transit is one to look at, if lucky enough it may make aspect to your planets to break the curse.

cerrito

Hi and thank you so much for your input.

I am very busy today dealing with the request of my tribunal outlines to proceed with my claim :sad: I will come back to the forum as soon as I can.

For the time being I can only say that some of your readings are so to the spot.
Specially the moving work and work at a charity or voluntary work? Well, I tell you, I have been offer a position with an Organisation helping to work with communities around the world to save the rainforest and this has the mythological name of Mother Earth.

The job is part time, near my house, bus stop exactly outside the organisation and the hrs well good. I hope it goes well. I will know for sure if I have it on Wednesday next week. The group is mostly women and I wonder how this will work as sadly I seem to be having problems with women.

poyi

Premium Member
The job is part time, near my house, bus stop exactly outside the organisation and the hrs well good. I hope it goes well. I will know for sure if I have it on Wednesday next week. The group is mostly women and I wonder how this will work as sadly I seem to be having problems with women.

That sounds like the Mercury in 4th house ruler of the 3rd bus stop, near your home, local community, 12th house charity activated to me.:biggrin:
I wonder if that is the case.

Don't be too worried about having problems with women. I think your Moon is ok. Venus in Virgo is excellent for services and looking after people. You might not be too good at talking since Mercury in Rx.

kshantaram

Premium Member
ps : ascendant cancer sensitive and perceptive. natal moon leo, sensitive, high self-pride, prone to sudden decisions. sun-mercury scorpio secretive, sentimental, reserved, research aptitude, occult interests subjects like astrology. jupiter virgo critical thinking.

natal mars capricorn 6th methodical and disciplined coping aggressively with opponents. venus debilated virgo self-centred in approach - aspects own aries 9/10th for luck and career and protective.

natal saturn debilated aries 9th for luck and spirituality, service oriented. debilation of saturn cancelled by lord mars elevated over capricorn thus tending to slower pace of growth. while saturn-rahu conjunct tend to rise and fall.

natal mars aspects moon leo tending to emotional and financial volatility. mars makes debilated aspect over ascendant cancer 12th impacting health and foreign lands/expenses-financial constraints.

natal jupiter virgo aspects own pisces 9th protective of luck, while debilated venus makes again elevated aspect over pisces 9th promoting luck.

hope elevated jupiter transit cancer asc 12th from moon is protective spiritually, blessings of the saint of your faith!

cerrito

Mars is in Capricorn can raise some control issues. People with this placement long to have things under control and transiting Pluto is here to challenge that pattern.
In what way this challenge pattern is challenge you think? I am not happy with the control issues that this placement represent but for example at work I like to have initiative but my boss was very controlling and even though she said I needed to have initiative to work, if I did she got pissed off with me. My control was always, I suppose trying to work with out so much control from my boss. I want to work at letting go of the control thing.

Maybe this could be blessing in disguise. Pluto is making you face the problems and deal with them, however unpleasant and stressful they may be.

I hope the blessing comes with out such a high price, I just need to see it.

Is there a possibility for you to do some free-lance work? Be your own boss?
You know my astrology teacher keeps on telling me I should work for my self, I have moon in leo and he said I want recognition and I think is true. As a child I had a very bad time, I was the uglies girl in town and I knew that, everybody told me I was. So, I guess I now feel very apprehensive if people criticise me, I am trying to be aware now and realise is just my perception.
your communication. So if your planning to sue make sure that you are well prepared. I hope we don't come to this.

This is accentuated by Uranus' transit through the 9th conjunction your Saturn and approaching your MC. Career changes are to be expected and you should give your best not to oppose the change, because it will come whether you want it or not. Well the career change is possibly happening and I will know by next week if I got the job or not. I have to say that at one point I did't care if I got the job or not, I even thought it was better if I didn't because with so much stress I don't think I can cope with a new job but the company said they are willing to take me with all what I have told them.

Also, transiting Mars has left your 12th house and is going across your ascendant. Maybe you had been unhappy at work for some time now without the possibility to express it and once Mars came out of "the shadow" you started voicing your discontent loudly not forgetting all the reasons that you had accumulated. You are right here.

Transiting Saturn conjunts your Sun. It can bring about limitations, low energy, low self-esteem; you may meet people who will question your authority/identity. On the other hand it will make you get rid of everything that isn't essential and make you concentrate on what's really important. You should reexamine your goals. Maybe you're not living the life you really want.
You are right in everything here but living the live I really want is true. I want to try and look for a better way to live but I guess this is for a lot of people, I don't thing the way we all live in this society is healthy. I want more meaning to my life than just work for money.

Transiting Jupiter in the 12th could make you more in tune with your subconsciousness. It is also known as "guardian angel" offering the possibility for leaving behind old patterns that are not working for us any more, especially those self-destructive ones. Nurturing empathy towards others is important. Maybe helping others would help you get rid of the stress (voluntary work?). I know it's hard not to be only focused on your own problems in situation your in, but it will help you too. I volunteer with a permaculchure group. At the moment, one thing I find estrange is reading about Snowden and Bradley Manning, find them inspiring.

Transiting Venus is placed in your 3rd house (in Libra) and you should use its positive energy for mediating conflicts, instead of angry Mars. Trying my best.

I believe that we can use given energies so that they can manifest themselves positively. But we must work on it and above all be aware of who we are and what we do, as well as the patterns we tend to prolong.

Very inspiring your last comment, it is true.

As a last comment, I find very difficult to be my self, I don't like people to know me. I feel inferior to just about everyone. I think that people are more clever than me, mor intelligent and I am afraid people will think I am stupid and uninteresting. For example at the new job, I want to start with just being me, big smile and being as good as I can be. Try only my best but I know that if I do, people will not like me. I need to pretend I am well compose and intelligent.

I hope things will work out.
.[/QUOTE]

cerrito

I[/B][/I]F YOUR BIRTH TIME is accurate, that was 21st July 2013. As your chart is at 1100pm I don't know how accurate your birth chart is in that case. It will make accurate prediction impossible as the ascendant and fast moving planets degrees and houses are not accurate. [/U]

So if you could try to find out your birth time, then I might be able to review your chart again. Cause there is not much value to continue when the chart itself not accurate enough. I guess the general idea is you can see the slow moving Planets like your natal Mars being aspected by transit Pluto and Uranus is part of the reason why you had been having really hard time.[/QUOTE]

My birth chart is for 27/08/1967 and my current chart is for August, You mention above that birth time is 21 July?