will we stay married

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I have met somone different and have developed a really cool relationship, i have asked about divorce with wife but she deflects and doesn't want to speak on it,
are we to be together again as husband and wife?

Attachments

• horaryrelationship.jpg
    horaryrelationship.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 30
  • antschart.jpg
    antschart.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
  • t'schartredone.jpg
    t'schartredone.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
so I am quite surprised that no one has taken a stab at this one yet,
I am curious of course and have tried to interpret this but seems a bit confusing to me, if anyone could put in their 2 pennies then I would appreciate it.
thanx

Atari911

I'm sorry but maybe your not being clear enough about the situation and are not providing the right amount of natal information to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Best thing to do is to clarify what exactly the situation is, what you would like to know and provide an accurate chart for yourself as well has the other person(s).

rafaella

I think there are still feelings you both have for each other - you and your wife, as there is mutual reception. Moon will oppose Jupiter next (her ruler) which does show some strife, coming together only to split again, oppositions shows much effort and results may not be worth it.... But possibly the strong mutual recepton may help here. The other thing is all the significators are angular, or right at the cusp of the angles which gives them power to act and strengthens them...

Edit: I missed the Moon/Sun trine, which is very positive for things to work out here. Sun is well dignified and Moon is pretty much angular. I do think there will be problems and things to work through, possibly some back and forth, hence the opposition.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I think there are still feelings you both have for each other - you and your wife, as there is mutual reception. Moon will oppose Jupiter next (her ruler) which does show some strife, coming together only to split again, oppositions shows much effort and results may not be worth it.... But possibly the strong mutual recepton may help here. The other thing is all the significators are angular, or right at the cusp of the angles which gives them power to act and strengthens them...

Edit: I missed the Moon/Sun trine, which is very positive for things to work out here. Sun is well dignified and Moon is pretty much angular. I do think there will be problems and things to work through, possibly some back and forth, hence the opposition.

Thank you for replying

Attachments

• antschart.jpg
    antschart.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 13