daisy is not sure if the data is correct?

daisy1

not altogether certain about the time (mother says in the wee hours - but i doubt she ever knew daylight from dark... and so many other "facts" have proven incorrect.
is there any way to tell from the chart if it is likely to be correct - ish any way
i took birth time to be 12 md better half right i guess????? or not???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_daisy_56534_22410.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_daisy_56534_22410.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 19

daisy1

um... maybe somewhere from long ago - i belong to the mass of the great unphotographed (aparently i come from a long line of photographers - perhaps i am unconsciously attempting to deny their existences...????
i can tell you some things though - i love mysteries, i am artistic but of the more practical kind like renovating and writing things.. i run by my b*S* detector which in english means i see buzzy things when people tell me lies to the point i cant even hear what they are saying BUT i dont usually know what the truth actually is and sometimes i hear things that are not what they are saying especially when i was a child....
i will go look for a photo for you and hey again i say thank you

daisy1

yes i supress anger - but once every "blue Moon" i explode over nothing at all important - very few have seen or heard me angry - to the point that i wish i could explode more often with less intensity - it would be healthier for all of us i think - airing linen is best done in teh light with the appropriate audience...
i am not reserved sexually so much as picky as with whom i disclose myself too - once i feel that i am welcome and welcoming there are no limits...
hmmm... did i almost repeat myself with those two answers????????

daisy1

yes. father, sister, granparents (all of them)
i am here reading my birth certificate and something in it feels very "wrong"
is it that one or both of my parents are not my parents
or that i was born on a differnt day or place???
or something..... what???

i do not understand what you are doing - i am guessing you are taking my understandings and relating these to the planets/ aspects etc in the chart... can you explain it to me

daisy1

there is no time there is parents names date and place of birth
as disclosed by my "father" to the registrar - there are no hospital records available

daisy1

father died 25th june 1974
i am my mothers child but i do not know that i am my "fathers"
or that the date or place of birth is correct???
but i dont know....
i am hoping that the chart itself can help here....

daisy1

if that is what the chart is saying there is definitely an anomaly there...
my understanding of the history i have gathered so far is that my mother had her pregnancy confirmed on or before the 20th of september - i would doubt that in 1955 it would be possible to confirm a pregnancy that early on - and it took days to get the test results back ... so at only a couple of weeks pregnant a confirmation would not have happened i would think?????????
but then maybe i am not understanding the conception chart....