Mystery practise chart

Claire19

I will be downloading anonymous charts from time to time for the newbies to practise with.

What sort of job would this person suit and are there any other outstanding influences that would affect his life?

Attachments

• Mr O.jpg
    Mr O.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 33

tee_jay66

Hi
I'll give it a shot...................

Saturn in 6th house shows an inner disatisfaction with everyday work and shows someone who likes to moan a lot about their job, but its also the person who never has the bottle to change things, so goes about their work grudgingly. Cancer on the 6th would show maybe working from home, with children or in a care setting.

Career house scorpio with neptune conjunct MC shows a real confusion and fogginess about someone's place in society. Someone who has no direction in what they want to do.....or if they do figure out what it is, then they cant pinpoint exactly how to reach their goals, so kind of move around in a foggy confusion.

2nd house pisces, ruler Jupiter in the 4th house, shows again a dreamy nature and maybe an unrealistic view of making money. Maybe money comes and goes quite easily, but never being able to do something concrete with it.

This person again would probably be working from home (jupiter in 4th) with young people or babies (jupiter)

I would say this a childminder (Cancer, pisces, neptune theme) or if not a caring or nurturing role with young people from her/his own home.

flea

aqu asc gives an enquiring mind, and no the usual run of the mill kind of person, they will push boundaries. Ruler of 2nd is neptune whch is conj MH so their method of personal income is where they are most visible in society. Being neptune could be to do with water, film, .......then saturn trines neptune from the 6th....giving the nebulous structure. Could be working on a very structured detailed way in order to express something nebulous...artistic creations, or inventions maybe. Venus in first in pisces would enhance the artistic character.

FleaXX

Claire19

aqu asc gives an enquiring mind, and no the usual run of the mill kind of person, they will push boundaries. Ruler of 2nd is neptune whch is conj MH so their method of personal income is where they are most visible in society. Being neptune could be to do with water, film, .......then saturn trines neptune from the 6th....giving the nebulous structure. Could be working on a very structured detailed way in order to express something nebulous...artistic creations, or inventions maybe. Venus in first in pisces would enhance the artistic character.

FleaXX
you are quite spot on. This is an well known film actor.

vanila

More...

Mars conjunct Mercury in 11th house……
[FONT=&quot]He has good expressive abilities…all the creativity and self expression (curiosity, have many hobbies and interests) are well supported by action and activity toward the goals also the finances are influenced by the aspect …earning money through groups, social works and activities and friends, friendship.....[/FONT]

Venus in 1st ..charming person....this charm is helping when needed and can be consciously use......Venus in 1st sextile Mars/Mercury in 11th...

:pinched::pinched: :confused:....:confused::confused::confused:

docker

Already Flea told us that he is a film actor.

In my try to find out his occupation, I noticed that he has Mars (exalted) as oriental planet conj with his Mercury (sharp humor, write and talk). Very ambitious. No mercy. Excellent capabilities to command people. Moon-the public (ruler of 6th) gives him the opportunity to meet the public out of his country and make him famous. Moon is in fall in Scorpio. Could indicate a death in his family or in his wife. Moon (public) and scorpio (death). Also Saturn gives him the political involve. Saturn is the dealer of the Hides. makes him efficiency expert in what is doing. Also helped him to work underground. The square Jup-Nept makes this person uncapable to refuse to his destiny. He travels lot through his work. Definetly he will succeed in an older age. Neptune in 10th gives him a philoshophical aspect of the life. Also makes him obscure and secret person. Loves to work in isolated places (Sun 12th). Neptune could indicate also that he miss/lost his father. A special person who can create and arouse people. Art is a very strong issue for him (Venus rising). He is charming personality and love publicity. Loves freedom and fight for this through his work. Profits from the public and the media. He hates the old and always try to change that. He can sacrifice lots for the other's freedom (Ven trine Ura and Mer/Mars sextile Ura). Pluto is in a very special place. His home. Multiply his power. Make him capable for great business and gives him the opportunity to control others money (not only who lives). Underground moves in his work. So i would say that it is a film producer or a writer (scenarios) also director. High command job. :)

Docker

RockFish

I was about to say professional magician, LOL.

Did he ever have a role as a professional magician, by any chance? :sideways: