Why does Moon hate me?

ChevyD

Hello,

I have trouble with Moon.
Usually I can handle it but I am in Moon dasa since 2020. I think this is why I notice Moon a lot more in my life right now.

Yesterday during lunar eclipse, a serious gas leak started in house. It was discovered by luck late at night. After lucky escape and everything was ok, I broke my toes accidently in my house. Today I had Xray and I don't need surgery so again a bit of luck.

I have also noticed a pattern in my life. Ketu antadasa takes from me every time. Last time age 28, before that age 22.

Ketu will strike again at age 36. Pattern shows me that Mercury triggers something (always unknown to me) then Ketu takes from me very suddenly. With no knowledge that this is coming.

Why is Moon and Ketu so negative for me?
Will moon dasa bring more accidents?
what will happen at age 35/36?

I know age 35/36 will be very bad for me because of Ketu antadasa.

I know it is many questions but I want to understand this dasa more. It has been my worst dasa in life so far..

Thank you kindly

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You have Gemini ascendant. The Moon and Jupiter have exchanged signs. Jupiter is an adverse planet for your ascendant. The Moon is neutral but as it has exchanged signs with adverse Jupiter, so both Jupiter and the Moon are harmful planets for you. Ketu is under control of Jupiter. Therefore as you have felt both Ketu and the Moon are not favourable to you.
For you the planets have the following disposition:
Friends: Mercury, Venus and Saturn.
Neutrals: Moon.
Enemies: Sun, Mars and Jupiter. (Mars can be particularly difficult).

Last edited:

ChevyD

Thank you for posting dispositions, this helps my understanding.
I have always considered Saturn to be a friend to me but I get confused recently with moon dasa and Saturn return. Thank you for clarity.

I did read about sign exchange for Jupiter and Moon but I thought because of house position that it was good exchange? In birth chart (not navamsa) Jupiter is in Cancer sign exalted, does this not change adverse effect for ascendant? Could you advise what role moola nakshatra plays? Moon is moola and ruling planet of moola is ketu..

creativei

Hello,

I have trouble with Moon.
Usually I can handle it but I am in Moon dasa since 2020. I think this is why I notice Moon a lot more in my life right now.

Yesterday during lunar eclipse, a serious gas leak started in house. It was discovered by luck late at night. After lucky escape and everything was ok, I broke my toes accidently in my house. Today I had Xray and I don't need surgery so again a bit of luck.

I have also noticed a pattern in my life. Ketu antadasa takes from me every time. Last time age 28, before that age 22.

Ketu will strike again at age 36. Pattern shows me that Mercury triggers something (always unknown to me) then Ketu takes from me very suddenly. With no knowledge that this is coming.

Why is Moon and Ketu so negative for me?
Will moon dasa bring more accidents?
what will happen at age 35/36?

I know age 35/36 will be very bad for me because of Ketu antadasa.

I know it is many questions but I want to understand this dasa more. It has been my worst dasa in life so far..

Thank you kindly

My details:
DOB 9 Mar 1991, Welwyn garden city UK, 12:34pm lunch time

Well moon is the only planet which doesn't have any enemy but some planets sees it enemy like rahu ketu n mercury there is mythology story for that if i say topics goes lengthy and for some asc n rasi moon suffers depression. Eg aqua saggitarus same applies for moon sign too moon owinging 8th house is great blemish whatever moon rules person has problem in that. Mom mental peace lack of good food lack of sleep. 4th is happiness comforts if afflicted there is no bodily physical mental comforts every day is like hell. Swldom happiness or peace in life.

For Gemini asc mercury venus is super goodn sun sat neutral mars jup are bad. Moon is maraka means prime killer but for you instead of killing he gives death like sufferings. Sun moon owning 8th wont kill but gives many troubles. You feel y im alive its better to die. Sun is soul moon is mind if poisted good mind n soul enjoys harmony else they astray.

From moonsign moon is 8th lord in asc n asc lord in 8th very bad also 4th lord of happiness home in 8th too so both body mind home suffers many transforkations n traumatic events illness accidents humilations suicidal thougts imprisonment agony all you have to face in this moon dasa aspects of sat Rahu to 8th too adds fuel to it. Currently you are in moon rahu period from moonsign moon is 8th lord rahu is in sat house shuld act like sat 6th in 4th indicate untoward happening in home mars in 6th aspected by rahun both are dangerous indicates fire gas substances so take care this moon dasa will be like this it wont keeps you peace random untoward things happens but theres no threat to life. If you cross moon dasa rest of all dasa fine not like moon. Even second half of moon dasa itself there will be some relief. Dont lose courage there is a sun shine after every storm...

ChevyD

Thank you kindly for detailed analysis it is true for everything I have felt so far in moon dasa. I knew I was right about moon, some people look at my chart and say no your moon is ok but if you listen to the energies that you feel you will know the truth. Maybe house will burn during moon dasa so I do not have to care anymore and maybe I will get stuck inside with broken foot haha no I joke, kinda.. Day to day I am generally happy go lucky person but moon is playing tricks on me that's for sure. I will remain unemployed for entire moon dasa because auspicious activities are not possible and I think it will cause too much harm to work. I also will definitely not buy property that I was thinking about.

I have just one question on mercury please.. because moon see's mercury and mercury is weak delib in chart, does this mean that mercury is not supportive and cannot give good results even for Gemini ascendant?

creativei

Thank you kindly for detailed analysis it is true for everything I have felt so far in moon dasa. I knew I was right about moon, some people look at my chart and say no your moon is ok but if you listen to the energies that you feel you will know the truth. Maybe house will burn during moon dasa so I do not have to care anymore and maybe I will get stuck inside with broken foot haha no I joke, kinda.. Day to day I am generally happy go lucky person but moon is playing tricks on me that's for sure. I will remain unemployed for entire moon dasa because auspicious activities are not possible and I think it will cause too much harm to work. I also will definitely not buy property that I was thinking about.

I have just one question on mercury please.. because moon see's mercury and mercury is weak delib in chart, does this mean that mercury is not supportive and cannot give good results even for Gemini ascendant?

For mercury moon jup are his enemies rest all fine. Asc lord is all always auspicious no matter how it is. He wont harm how can a person himself?. Mercury if joined with benefic good if its malefic bad. Here its with venus so no problem at all even though its debil sign lord is exalted so no problem for physical or life threat, only thing you are extravagant. Mercury in Pisces good only you are good mind reader befriend others easily good at fine arts good at craftmanship will hv many overseas friends true professional
will like to travel lot. Get professional praise n honors. Gains from partners n spouse. Even spouse too helps you in career... No need to worry about mercury. Infact mercury is saving you from life threats caused by moon.....

Simple reason for all current suffering is 6/8 axis from lagna and parivartana between moonsign lord n 8th lord from moonsign nothing more than that. Engage yourself in devotional service n do charity work possible. Indicates curse from mother or women in previous birth.. So donate to old age homes if possible or atleast buy food for roadside beggar women your sins gets vanished...

Last edited:

ChevyD

Yes I understand thank you for analysis. Interesting about mother because also in this life there are problems with mother, even my father had to leave her eventually. But he did his duty and waited until youngest child was adult. I will take your advice and hope I can survive this moon dasa. I am thankful for your help and ask that all good things come to you. You help many peoples on this forum.

Thank you kindly and good day to you..