When will my brother get married ?

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

Thank you for reading my brother's chart. His details are 1 July 1991, 10 pm, New Delhi (India)

He is looking for an arranged marriage but no luck so far.

Thanks.

creativei

Hello,

Thank you for reading my brother's chart. His details are 1 July 1991, 10 pm, New Delhi (India)

He is looking for an arranged marriage but no luck so far.

Thanks.

Chances of marriage is less/nil i dont see any favorable points for that there is no marital happiness indicated. He lives single life n become ascetic in later part of life. Lives in another places only by doing rigorous prayers n charities his fate change if you can do high level of pooja to Lord shiva visit many shrines n offer food to poor tats all you can do..

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is a planet that is inclined to cause his marriage. This means that after January/2026 there is a possibility of his marriage. Saturn is placed in a nakshatra Sravan of the Moon. Further Saturn is debilitated in the navamsha. So any such late marriage may not be a happy one. Venus is however exalted in the navamsha and it holds out a hope of marriage surviving if efforts are made to hold it together.

ScorpAsc5

I am extremely disheartened to know the marriage related reading for my brother. He has faced a lot of education and career related problems. He could not study and hence he does not have a job.

He has been trying hard to find a job but luck is still not favoring him. I feel really bad to know that there could be problems related to his marriage too.

I really truly wish my brother to have a great and happy life. Thanks for the reading.