Thoughts on Leo's and rejection?

sashafasha44

You actually made me think of something. The Leo's I know are not double Leo's but however they are people I met in the entertainment industry and as Leo rules acting and things as such they're probably more competitive in general because of the field so that would make some sense. I know a girl who's a Sagittarius sun Leo moon and she's not competitive at all but we're also not in the same field.

@OP:

I am a Leo sun and I am not like that at all. Yes I sometimes enjoy attention, especially online, however in real life, I am very self-effacing. I don't demand people's attention and I am always quiet and contemplative. That said, I have a Pisces rising, so that could be why.

Maybe the Leos that you have met happen to have a double-dosage of Leo. Like maybe Leo in both Sun and moon, or a Leo sun with Leo rising or Moon with Leo rising.

sashafasha44

I've always thought Virgo and sometimes cancer can really calm down a lot of the fire signs.

I only have Pluto in Scorpio. On the surface it does sound like it, but I've noticed that this is something that Leo females can be capable of, more so than Leo men. It's a kind of energy where Leo is banishing someone from one's kingdom (whereas Scorpio's energy is a bit different). There is a reason why the term "ice queen" exists :D

I also agree that those Leos who take rejection badly may actually be double Leos. I only have Sun in Leo and my asc is in Virgo.

sashafasha44

I recall an Aries Brother in Law coming to me, as his marriage was breaking up- and asking me, "how can you have a Leo Moon when my wife is so different then you?" I told him the difference that I could see between the two of us (She is Leo Rising and Sun in Leo ) so quite the Leo event he sterotypes. They both vied for the attention during their long marriage but seemed to make it work for a long time. They married as teenagers however.

He said, "When B goes to door after the doorbell, she HAS to have her full makeup on, the hair just so, etc) and wouldn't be caught dead in curlers in public even at the front door.
Yet you (meaning me as Leo Moon), goes to Caldor's a Dept. store and the food store with curlers and think nothing of it...I always was confused about this.

The only thing I could think of is how I personally would revolve the issues.
With Moon (our mothers?) in Leo, I tend to be self-assured and not at all vain as one might think of vanity. I feel I can wear anything, look anyway I want and to "heck" with other's opinions.

The Sun and Leo Rising - would be more the stereo-typical, but the moon is one's internal emotions (not so much external) needs and feelings of safety.

I also once read that Moon in Leo usually extols their moms thinks of them as being almost super-woman. That IS how I felt and still do about my late mother. :smile:

Ironically, all 3 of my granddaughters have a Leo Moon.

Two are Aries Sun (twins) and one is a Virgo Sun ...they all

adore their moms too.
I know this is late but thank you for sharing this I really enjoyed it and find it fascinating that she wouldn't be caught dead, but you don't give af bc you are comfortable with yourself. It sounds like Leo Rising/Sun can be more Insecure than Leo Moons, I'm going to start looking out for that, thanks!

sentR89day

I've don't experience that with most Leos!
I only knew one Leo that did that, but 95%+ of Leos that I knew would rather cover their faces in embarrassment than act that way!

Antiks72

I don't think it's a sun sign thing. I think it's an underdeveloped Leo thing. The lower vibration of Leo can manifest itself to be super attention seeking and can't bear rejection so their ego will drive them to try to "win" but also, this is my experience. I'm a plutonian, and I can provoke different reactions out of people than others
"Leo's that attention seek are low vibrational ", she says with a profile pic of herself, proudly displayed.

Antiks72

i actually wanna show the chart of a leo who became a criminal due to being extremely preoccupied with the rejection he experienced in life, his leo sun is at 0 degrees, which i heard can exacerbate leo traits, conjunct chiron at 0 degrees and its also receiving an opposition from saturn, the ruler of his descendant! which also shows his relationship with other people. his venus in fall conjunct his mars to me shows how he was fixated on his own flaws, insecure in himself and his relationships? and also his capricorn moon conjunct uranus and lilith
His AC cusp is conjunct Regulus, which gives great success and a sudden downfall. Did he do jail time? He's got 12th house placements.

"Fixed star Regulus is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter (great pride, grandly liberal, commanding, cosmopolitan views.) It gives violence, destructiveness, military honor of short duration, with ultimate failure, imprisonment, violent death, success, high and lofty ideals and strength of spirit, and makes its natives magnanimous, grandly liberal, generous, ambitious, fond of power, desirous of command, high-spirited and independent."

Last edited:

Antiks72

he actually ended up committing suicide, his name is elliot rodger you can look him up! interesting what you said about regulus, from what i read he was born into a really wealthy family, perhaps that ties into it?
His 8th house ruler of death is in the first house, and it's Mars. That's a literal suicide aspect. Everything from there resolves back to his 12th house placements.

Antiks72

you guys should also check out the chart of luka magnotta. he was born on the same day as elliot rodger but years before, its not really related to this topic but he had ego issues as well, wanted to become famous so bad that he committed several violent crimes to gain fame and attention
I have Mercury and Mars in the 11th, with a distant Sun in Leo as well, and I was a criminal as a kid. William Lilly said Mars in the 11th can show wicked children, and boy was he right.

Antiks72

do you have any aspects to the mercury mars conjunction? i always wonder what makes someone cross the line from wicked to violent, if i look at lukas chart i can see a mars in detriment as well as uranus aspecting the planets in his 11h 🤔
The strongest are sextiles from them to Saturn and Venus.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart4def-700__radix_astroseek-25-7-1972_11-18.png
    horoscope-chart4def-700__radix_astroseek-25-7-1972_11-18.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 24

Antiks72

thats so interesting, especially considering mars is also conjunct venus, could maybe show one of the reason for the suicide was his relationships with other people (venus is also in fall) he also did a mass shooting.. could that also be signified by the 8th house as well?
"At 9:35, police found Rodger dead inside his car from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head.[8] In the car were three pistols, knives, six empty ten-round magazines, and 548 rounds of unspent ammunition."

He mass murdered women (Venus) because he was rejected. All of these weapons he used were Mars ruled, as well as his suicide method (gunshot). Venus's fall is very clearly displayed by her rejection of him, and it was very personal to him, because she's in his first house.

He had Saturn on the DC, which is classic in denying relationships with potential partners. You are single and can't cope. I have seen this many times.

He had his 5th house ruler of sex in his 12th house which also denied him. His lillith placement in the 5th is interesting as well. Normally, I don't use this but d@mn if it's not accurate.

Just looked up fixed star Regulus, and a violent death is foretold.

Fixed star Regulus is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter (great pride, grandly liberal, commanding, cosmopolitan views.) It gives violence, destructiveness, military honor of short duration, with ultimate failure, imprisonment, violent death, success, high and lofty ideals and strength of spirit, and makes its natives magnanimous, grandly liberal, generous, ambitious, fond of power, desirous of command, high-spirited and independent.

Last edited:

sashafasha44

"Leo's that attention seek are low vibrational ", she says with a profile pic of herself, proudly displayed.
It's a profile pic...you literally put a photo of yourself to let people get a visual of who they are talking to. Don't believe me? Google it.
I guess you would prefer I have an anonymous account? Sorry you don't like the way I look. I bet if I were unattractive you wouldn't have a problem with a person displaying a photo of themselves. Thx for contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation. Worthless.

sashafasha44

It's a profile pic...you literally put a photo of yourself to let people get a visual of who they are talking to. Don't believe me? Google it.
I guess you would prefer I have an anonymous account? Sorry you don't like the way I look. I bet if I were unattractive you wouldn't have a problem with a person displaying a photo of themselves. Thx for contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation. Worthless.
Libra rising. Act like you know with your jealous ass.

sashafasha44

His AC cusp is conjunct Regulus, which gives great success and a sudden downfall. Did he do jail time? He's got 12th house placements.

"Fixed star Regulus is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter (great pride, grandly liberal, commanding, cosmopolitan views.) It gives violence, destructiveness, military honor of short duration, with ultimate failure, imprisonment, violent death, success, high and lofty ideals and strength of spirit, and makes its natives magnanimous, grandly liberal, generous, ambitious, fond of power, desirous of command, high-spirited and independent."
Wow thank you for this. Another one I was thinking of was Luka Magnotta. He was literally researching himself when he was caught. Wanted to be a star. Apparently like this guy, he was willing to do whatever necessary. Any thoughts on this guy?

sashafasha44

i think so too!! i actually only noticed it after looking at this thread because i remembered that both of them were leos, they dont have the same exact chart but they act so similar. they both have leo and virgo in the chart with lots of bad aspects
There is one serial killer that used to taunt the media when he was active and I cannot for the life of me remember who it is. But I do recall they had a Leo moon which I found fascinating because he totally wanted the spotlight. And take a look at Ted Bundy he's a Leo rising and man he wanted all the attention and in turn America was also fascinated with him like he was a star. I wonder what the dating show game killer was I'll look him up in a bit because to go on a show and be that comfortable right away I would think that there would be some Leo in there. I'll get back to you in a bit.

Antiks72

i wonder who that was :0 i just looked up some, was it ted kaczynski? he also had a leo moon, other than him im thinking of the zodiac killer because i know he taunted the media for a very long time but im not sure if the actual guy was ever caught. luka had also taunted the media for a really long time
oh wow, i remember that ted bundy had also charmed a lot of people and got them to trust him, leo rising in general can make someone appear very charming, teds chart is very interesting its just sagittarius, leo, scorpio
ted also has a jupiter pluto square at 0 degrees..
also i just looked and the dating show dude was a leo sun, and he had a sun square mars aspect at 0 degrees, his mars debilitated in taurus, his sun was also conjunct chiron..
Ted had Saturn rx in the fall of Leo conjunct Pluto rx, and that Pluto squares Venus rx in her fall in Scorpio. Saturn joys in the 12th house, and that is one malefic Saturn.

All of that aggressive, adventurous murderous energy in the 4th house, with Mars conjunct his moon opposing Uranus.

He has no final dispositor; it's between Jupiter and Mars. Jupiter rules his 5th house of children, fun and sex as well as his 8th house of death. Mars rules his 9th and 4th houses, so problems at home might be the case. Mars in the 4th can show abuses.

Attachments

• astro_2atw_ted_bundy.82971.46095.png
    astro_2atw_ted_bundy.82971.46095.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Antiks72

his chart is so intense, i wonder if his ascendant would also be conjunct regulus? its a 4 degree orb in this case
and also im noticing how a lot of men who have issues with women or were violent towards them have a really badly placed venus as well as a heavy 5th house, im sure these aspects can go either way but scorpio in venus would be tough on its own, square pluto which is conjunct saturn even more so
its also interesting he has pluto and saturn hidden in the 12th, many people did not see his bad side at first and were essentially lured in by him, mars conjunct moon ive seen in two other spree killers, and moon opposite uranus can also show someone who is very explosive.
these moon aspects are interesting on their own because all of them had a really bad childhood as well
his 4th house is also heavy, in scorpio at that and he also has chiron there
Ascendant conjunct Alphard: Much trouble, anxiety, and loss in connection with estates and building; addicted to women and intemperance. But also good-tempered, healthy, gain by industry and marriage. [1] A splendid and illustrious life; glorious, mighty and commanding nature; fame, busy with many activities, bountiful resources, well known or feared in cities and regions. Prosperity from youth and in own city. Prosperous natives, who have many possessions, are well known and subject to passions, commit obscenities or speak softly. They have harsh words towards the pleasures of love and, with the passing of age, participate in some priestly office, are esteemed for some religious practice or self-mastery, refuse some foods (red meat?) and are experts in occult books. They become lovers of the sciences of the sky, their eyes are somewhat glaucous and glittering, and their appearance is beautiful.