Very first day of Saturn Sade Sati- 2nd phase

nakumar

Hello, Astro community!

I hope you all are doing good and safe!

Being an Aquarian moon, I just wanted to share my two days Sade Sati experience.

1)- On April 29, the long-awaited offer letter was terminated. One day before the company agreed to send the offer letter and we both agreed to all terms and conditions but on the 29th company is not willing to proceed with the offer.

2)- On the same day, my phone broke down which hampered my all office work as I always need my phone to authenticate my VPN to get into the company network. Now you can imagine having a hard time getting into the office laptop and completing all pending work.

3)- Today, April 30 (weekend), rushed to the nearest library to get some office work, getting printouts scanned and sending them to my peers to complete the pending tasks.

This is just the beginning, let's see what else is coming in the next 2-3 months' time frame.

I wish other Aquarians can also share some of their experiences being in the 1st phase and starting of 2nd phase as well.

Thanks,
Surendra!

creativei

Hello, Astro community!

I hope you all are doing good and safe!

Being an Aquarian moon, I just wanted to share my two days Sade Sati experience.

1)- On April 29, the long-awaited offer letter was terminated. One day before the company agreed to send the offer letter and we both agreed to all terms and conditions but on the 29th company is not willing to proceed with the offer.

2)- On the same day, my phone broke down which hampered my all office work as I always need my phone to authenticate my VPN to get into the company network. Now you can imagine having a hard time getting into the office laptop and completing all pending work.

3)- Today, April 30 (weekend), rushed to the nearest library to get some office work, getting printouts scanned and sending them to my peers to complete the pending tasks.

This is just the beginning, let's see what else is coming in the next 2-3 months' time frame.

I wish other Aquarians can also share some of their experiences being in the 1st phase and starting of 2nd phase as well.

Thanks,
Surendra!

Me too aquarius rasi only but i didnt experience those infact i bought new mobile! so its clear that mahadasa is main based on that you get those from 1st sat aspects 3rd of communication gadgets letters emails neighborhood younger ones so sat inflence on all this next he sees 7th of promotions partners opponent travels etc n lastly 10th of career father etc so sat influences all this comparing to other aspects 3rd houss is vry powerful n evil too they say sat 3rd aspect beheaded ganesha, that much powerful. You didnt said whst dasa you are undergoing.

There are three kinds of sat maturity stage mangu pongu n maraka from birth respectively for those in mangu n maraka sat troubles but not for pongu sani. Im enteering into pongu sani for last 30 yrs have seen all the dark side of life now from this 1st house transit sat gonna take me high not only me its very Aquarian who completed first 30 yr of sat cycle it gives major changes in their life based on dasa.

Best of luck. 👍

Last edited:

nakumar

Thank you for the quick reply. I do agree with you here that the Mahadasha plays a very significant role. I am currently running under 8th Lord MD and 12 Lord Anterdasha (now you can imagine) and in addition to that being as a Scorpio Lagna which is also now running Shani dhaiya; I know that should be also seen from the Rashi but not from the Lagna but I feel we should see from both as Lagna is your body but I am a no expert here and I don't possess any knowledge about the astrology.

I was very surprised when I got the email from the prospective employer who denied the offer letter yesterday which was verbally given one day prior. All the technical interviews and the rest of the entire process crossed more than 2 months and ended up with just one email. I laughed after a few hours as what else could be expected with this transit.

Let's see what comes next but at least now I know one thing for sure, whatever the **** I am seeing on youtube about this transit for Aquarius is all nonsense. No matter what comes and goes, your destiny is not likely to be changed no matter what.

Whether Shani MD or Sade Sati or any other malefic MD, always be prepared for a bumpy ride and never trust in luck or God as both are baseless.

Regards,
Surendra..

creativei

Thank you for the quick reply. I do agree with you here that the Mahadasha plays a very significant role. I am currently running under 8th Lord MD and 12 Lord Anterdasha (now you can imagine) and in addition to that being as a Scorpio Lagna which is also now running Shani dhaiya; I know that should be also seen from the Rashi but not from the Lagna but I feel we should see from both as Lagna is your body but I am a no expert here and I don't possess any knowledge about the astrology.

I was very surprised when I got the email from the prospective employer who denied the offer letter yesterday which was verbally given one day prior. All the technical interviews and the rest of the entire process crossed more than 2 months and ended up with just one email. I laughed after a few hours as what else could be expected with this transit.

Let's see what comes next but at least now I know one thing for sure, whatever the **** I am seeing on youtube about this transit for Aquarius is all nonsense. No matter what comes and goes, your destiny is not likely to be changed no matter what.

Whether Shani MD or Sade Sati or any other malefic MD, always be prepared for a bumpy ride and never trust in luck or God as both are baseless.

Regards,
Surendra..

Oh ic you have warrior spirit 👍 me too Scorpio lagna runing mercury dasa he is 8th lord from both lagnan rasi but i have another good alignments which protecting from evil esp jup moon in rasi. I born in end of jup dasa n you can imagine how sat dasa would be that too kaalsarp yog. So everyone has to reap karma but dont worry sat though troubles it gives everything when going. You get all good things in life 👍

nakumar

Just resurfacing this if any other member wants to share thoughts about Aquarius 2nd phase Shani Sade-Sati. Please share your thoughts being into a week of Saturn time period.

Regards,

Surendra

parme

Virgo Lagna and Aquarius moon sign (rashi)
Running Me Maha and Sa Antar.

Suffering since Dec 2017 when I changed jobs.
Got fired in March 2018
Started another job in May 2018 but had a long commute
Moved jobs in Sep 2018 and only seen a downfall in it since Jan 2020

Sa sade sati started in jan 2020 (Capricorn)
Sa 2nd phase of sade sati on April 29 (Aquiraius)

Just found out that somebody who used to be junior to me will now be my manager. I had also applied for that position but did not get selected.

23rd Dec 1971, 11:55 pm, Sindri Jharkand.