Youtube Channel Topic ???

MarmaladeW

4739ae836f1da31279ad2c2c27ab3092.jpg

What kind of Youtube channel topic/genre should I start based on my Birth chart that would better align with my placements and bring recognition and success? I've tried starting ASMR, cooking and sewing channels but none were successful despite all the work put in.

Instead, should it be something to do with hands, my face, speaking, teaching, travelling, religion, food etc? Feel free to be as broad as possible. I'm not sure whether to use the 11th house of technology and social media or the 10th house of popularity? I thought moon in the 11th would align with a cooking channel but that didn't do so well...

PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What kind of Youtube channel topic/genre should I start based on my chart that would better align with my placements and bring recognition and success? I've tried starting ASMR, cooking and sewing channels but none were successful despite all the work put in.

Instead, should it be something to do with hands, my face, speaking, teaching, travelling, religion, food etc? Feel free to be as broad as possible. I'm not sure whether to use the 11th house of technology and social media or the 10th house of popularity? I thought moon in the 11th would align with a cooking channel but that didn't do so well...

PLEASE HELP!
unless time of birth is based on reliable records :smile:
reliable prediction is unlikely

blackbery

ASMR!:lol::lol::lol:
You are funny & good 4 you 4 trying different things.
Maybe it's not so much the topic or subject but marketing.

But given that you have :jupiter::scorpio::trine::saturn: you could try a

sex video chat show where you go over Dr. Ruth's shows & re-invent it for the new generation. People have a lot of questions about sex & you could tackle one topic per week or per day depending on how much time you want to give it.

Good Luck!

What kind of Youtube channel topic/genre should I start based on my Birth chart that would better align with my placements and bring recognition and success? I've tried starting ASMR, cooking and sewing channels but none were successful despite all the work put in.

PLEASE HELP!

Osamenor

Staff member

This.

What it takes to gain followers on YouTube is promotion, promotion, promotion. No matter what your subject is, it won't gain following if people can't find it, and people can't find it if it's not promoted.

And then, the videos themselves have to be pleasant to watch. Are your videos well made? Polished? Nice backdrop, well edited? If they look too obviously amateur, that will drive viewers away even if they're otherwise interested in the subject.

Finally, the subject has to be something that attracts people, and it has to be distinguishable from all the gazillion other videos on YouTube. There are already lots and lots and LOTS of cooking videos. There are already lots and lots and LOTS of sewing videos. Never having heard of ASMR before, I had to look it up, but apparently there are lots and lots of those, too.

What it takes to gain following is doing something no one else is doing. Or doing something in a very new and different way.

Your Aquarian MC backs that up. For you in particular to gain recognition, on YouTube or otherwise, you NEED to be sending out a new and different message. Just the same old same old won't cut it.

Your chart doesn't specify what your message should be, but it does tell us that it needs to be authentic. Modern MC ruler Uranus in Capricorn: Capricorn demands authenticity. So does Saturn, the traditional ruler of your MC. If you choose a subject just because you think it's what others want, but it's not authentically you, it won't work.

sex video chat show where you go over Dr. Ruth's shows & re-invent it for the new generation. People have a lot of questions about sex & you could tackle one topic per week or per day depending on how much time you want to give it.

Good Luck!

I see lots of indicators in your chart that sexuality is, or could be, very important to you. If my interpretation (and blackbery's) is correct about that, then that might be your authentic message. However, YouTube demonetizes all videos that deal with sexuality in any way, shape or form. If you're looking to make money, sexuality-related videos on YouTube won't do it. They won't even pay for themselves. You'll need other sources of funding.

There are creators who post non-explicit informative videos about sexuality-related topics, but they all have outside funding. They may use the YouTube video to help drive traffic to a Patreon page or something like that, but they're not getting money from YouTube.

Last edited:

MarmaladeW

This.

What it takes to gain followers on YouTube is promotion, promotion, promotion. No matter what your subject is, it won't gain following if people can't find it, and people can't find it if it's not promoted.

And then, the videos themselves have to be pleasant to watch. Are your videos well made? Polished? Nice backdrop, well edited? If they look too obviously amateur, that will drive viewers away even if they're otherwise interested in the subject.

Finally, the subject has to be something that attracts people, and it has to be distinguishable from all the gazillion other videos on YouTube. There are already lots and lots and LOTS of cooking videos. There are already lots and lots and LOTS of sewing videos. Never having heard of ASMR before, I had to look it up, but apparently there are lots and lots of those, too.

What it takes to gain following is doing something no one else is doing. Or doing something in a very new and different way.

Your Aquarian MC backs that up. For you in particular to gain recognition, on YouTube or otherwise, you NEED to be sending out a new and different message. Just the same old same old won't cut it.

Your chart doesn't specify what your message should be, but it does tell us that it needs to be authentic. Modern MC ruler Uranus in Capricorn: Capricorn demands authenticity. So does Saturn, the traditional ruler of your MC. If you choose a subject just because you think it's what others want, but it's not authentically you, it won't work.

I see lots of indicators in your chart that sexuality is, or could be, very important to you. If my interpretation (and blackbery's) is correct about that, then that might be your authentic message. However, YouTube demonetizes all videos that deal with sexuality in any way, shape or form. If you're looking to make money, sexuality-related videos on YouTube won't do it. They won't even pay for themselves. You'll need other sources of funding.

There are creators who post non-explicit informative videos about sexuality-related topics, but they all have outside funding. They may use the YouTube video to help drive traffic to a Patreon page or something like that, but they're not getting money from YouTube.

ASMR!:lol::lol::lol:
You are funny & good 4 you 4 trying different things.

Good Luck!

Thanks so much for the responses so far, although I'm so confused as to how sexuality plays a big role in my chart as that couldn't be farther from the truth. I was raised in an extremely religious home with oppressively strict parents so am very much a late bloomer compared to my peers :lol::lol::lol:?

ChevyD

When I look at your chart I see passing on knowledge, teaching, advising.
I think you are going in the right direction with YouTube (libra, Aquarius) but Saturn's energy is weak. You could always change ideas or have delays. You might be too conservative in your videos. Maybe your personality is more magnetic than outgoing. You are definitely self-motivated. Maybe a teaching channel teaching various things focusing on philosophical, mysterious or occult like topics if those things interest you

Good luck

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks so much for the responses so far, although I'm so confused as to how sexuality plays a big role in my chart as that couldn't be farther from the truth. I was raised in an extremely religious home with oppressively strict parents so am very much a late bloomer compared to my peers :lol::lol::lol:?

Your Saturn/Venus square reflects that! Saturn = strictness (and the Pisces placement can indicate a religious motive behind the strictness). Venus is one of the sensuality/sexuality planets (the other is Mars, and, arguably, Pluto). And Venus is the ruler of your south node, too. An affliction (square or opposition) to the south node or its ruler indicates something that afflicted you in your karmic past. Often, that's interpreted as past life, but I find that south node indicators always show up, in one form or another, early in the current life.

What I interpreted as sexuality being important for you is this: a sextile between your Venus and your Mars, with Venus in the important first house and those planets ruling your nodes. Something indicated by Venus and Mars is a key part of your self growth and life's journey. While sexuality is an easy conclusion to leap to with those planets, it's not the only conclusion--we could also be looking at general passions, artistry, and more--but if you had a strict religious upbringing putting a damper on anything to do with sexuality, then working through that, reacting to it, or both would naturally be one of your lifetime endeavors.

Pluto on your north node can also be an indicator: both of something Plutonian having worked against you and of a need to embrace something indicated by Pluto. Sexuality can be indicated here, especially when we're also looking at the seventh house (partnership, others), but so can other things: taboos, dark secrets, revealing what's hidden, just to name a few examples.

What's at your north node is what you grow into. It usually starts showing up very noticeably in your life when you get within shouting distance of 40. Before then, you may see hints of your north node, but for most people it's not as strong a presence when they're younger.

Edited to add: The other piece that made me think sexuality is the asteroids you chose to include. I don't read for asteroids, but when someone chooses to include them in their chart, which ones they thought worthy of inclusion may stand out to me. You included Lust and Eros. That, along with the planetary indicators, suggested sexuality to me.

Last edited:

MarmaladeW

When I look at your chart I see passing on knowledge, teaching, advising.
I think you are going in the right direction with YouTube (libra, Aquarius) but Saturn's energy is weak. You could always change ideas or have delays. You might be too conservative in your videos. Maybe your personality is more magnetic than outgoing. You are definitely self-motivated. Maybe a teaching channel teaching various things focusing on philosophical, mysterious or occult like topics if those things interest you

Good luck

Thanks so much for this response, it's so practical! Yes I have actually had a dream about doing something in the line of sharing knowledge on my cultural occultist beliefs and how it manifests in the world today but I feel like I don't know enough yet to centre a YouTube channel around that and pump out videos weekly... I will definitely think on it...

MarmaladeW

Your Saturn/Venus square reflects that! Saturn = strictness (and the Pisces placement can indicate a religious motive behind the strictness). Venus is one of the sensuality/sexuality planets (the other is Mars, and, arguably, Pluto). And Venus is the ruler of your south node, too. An affliction (square or opposition) to the south node or its ruler indicates something that afflicted you in your karmic past. Often, that's interpreted as past life, but I find that south node indicators always show up, in one form or another, early in the current life.

What I interpreted as sexuality being important for you is this: a sextile between your Venus and your Mars, with Venus in the important first house and those planets ruling your nodes. Something indicated by Venus and Mars is a key part of your self growth and life's journey. While sexuality is an easy conclusion to leap to with those planets, it's not the only conclusion--we could also be looking at general passions, artistry, and more--but if you had a strict religious upbringing putting a damper on anything to do with sexuality, then working through that, reacting to it, or both would naturally be one of your lifetime endeavors.

Pluto on your north node can also be an indicator: both of something Plutonian having worked against you and of a need to embrace something indicated by Pluto. Sexuality can be indicated here, especially when we're also looking at the seventh house (partnership, others), but so can other things: taboos, dark secrets, revealing what's hidden, just to name a few examples.

What's at your north node is what you grow into. It usually starts showing up very noticeably in your life when you get within shouting distance of 40. Before then, you may see hints of your north node, but for most people it's not as strong a presence when they're younger.

Edited to add: The other piece that made me think sexuality is the asteroids you chose to include. I don't read for asteroids, but when someone chooses to include them in their chart, which ones they thought worthy of inclusion may stand out to me. You included Lust and Eros. That, along with the planetary indicators, suggested sexuality to me.

Oh wow, I always put it down to my 12th house mars and 9th house neptune square leading to my religious upbringing clashing with my sexuality and freedom, I'll definitely do more research on venus and saturn aspects... I certainly relate to rebelling against my taurean, traditional, familial beliefs and delving more into opposite energies. I did some research and found that Princess Diana also has these nodal placements and saw it pronounced in her life, especially in her later years choosing to rebel against her old generational English, Christian and traditional image (which is very taurean) instead of suffocating in it thereby finding some freedom although for only a short time.

I'm still trying to figure out how my 7th house relates to all this.

That's definitely fair lol, I added the asteriods years ago while learning synastries and just never took them off :lol:.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh wow, I always put it down to my 12th house mars and 9th house neptune square leading to my religious upbringing clashing with my sexuality and freedom, I'll definitely do more research on venus and saturn aspects...
That, too. You have multiple testimonies to it in your birth chart. The more testimonies there are to the same thing, the more likely it is that it will actually happen.

Birth charts also show possibilities that don't actually manifest in the native's life, or that only show up in very small ways. Sometimes the reason for that is mixed testimony: this piece of the chart suggests one thing, but this other piece suggests the opposite, so both possibilities existed from the start, but only one could actually show up. And sometimes it's simply that any one placement can show up in lots and lots of ways, so you have it show up in one way but not another.

I certainly relate to rebelling against my taurean, traditional, familial beliefs and delving more into opposite energies.
Is that something you'd want to work into your YouTube videos, perhaps?

People who had strict religious upbringings, left, and speak out about it are kind of a niche in themselves. And not just on YouTube.

I'm still trying to figure out how my 7th house relates to all this.
To your chart as a whole, or to picking a YouTube channel topic?

If you mean the second, a seventh house north node suggests moving from a sense that you must do everything for yourself, independently (first house south node) to incorporating and accepting help and resources from others (seventh house = house of others). But there's a curious paradox when you have both a first/seventh house south/north node placement and a first house Sun: first house Sun indicates a need for self development that is by, for, and about yourself. Sounds like the opposite, doesn't it?

When you have that combination, other people can feed your self development; in fact, you need them to, but what you get out of the relationship and what they get out of it may be very different. And that's okay, that's how it works.

All that is to say, if you're planning this YouTube channel as a solo endeavor, you might get even farther if it's not just a solo endeavor. What if you made it about interviewing people? Or having people interview you? Or both? What if it were a lot of "in conversation with...." videos? Or some solo and some conversations.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks so much for this response, it's so practical! Yes I have actually had a dream about doing something in the line of sharing knowledge on my cultural occultist beliefs and how it manifests in the world today but I feel like I don't know enough yet to centre a YouTube channel around that and pump out videos weekly... I will definitely think on it...

Are there more knowledgeable people you could bring in for that?

It would reflect your Scorpionic/Plutonic seventh house perfectly. See also what I posted above.

MarmaladeW

Are there more knowledgeable people you could bring in for that?

It would reflect your Scorpionic/Plutonic seventh house perfectly. See also what I posted above.

Oh wow...... That's a whole new avenue to explore. All your responses have given me so much to think about, thanks so much!

Whichever idea comes out successful, even a year from now, I'll come back on here and let you guys know :love::lol: