Pluto square Pluto

aquarius7000

Well, my mother had Pluto sq. Pluto (touched her 3rd and 12th houses) in the late 1980s to early 1990s and that was h*ll to witness all of the abuse that she underwent. She underwent a few near death experiences due to enemies that wanted to kill her...
Hi,

That cannot alone be the effect of Pluto square Pluto, which is perhaps the most impersonal constellation in a native's chart. There has got be a couple of personal planets involved in what your mum went thru.

DaphneLore

Very interesting this thread. For me, the transit Pluto-Pluto square was traumatic. Some authors approach the subject as a slow but brutal tearing of the identity when it doesn't coincide with the native's true purpose although possibly that should be more linked to the ascendant.

Pluto was radical with all my perspectives (and everything else) I discovered a lot about myself and the people who have formed and are part of my life. Other transits tipped the balance to the study of astrology as a gift to advance in the midst of destruction. Some planets work as guardian angels.

Due to the houses involved I had to face ruin and loneliness. The darkest and sad time. Now there is a lot of weakness, through the following months I have one of the worst aspects, but in a year there will be better transits. Little by little I'm understanding. This transit was not an unfortunate situation, but an authentic blessing.

:crying::sad::pinched:

SaturnMakesMeme

Maybe I should mention transiting Pluto was in my 1st House, and another "minor detail" would be natal Pluto in the 10th House, and another "minor detail" would be natal Moon in exact opposition to natal Pluto....

I have a somewhat different view on this. My thinking is that IF one is already quite plutonic by nature, a Pluto transit will make little or no effect on the native's life. It is kinda like being born with a red bulb on your head, every day and everywhere you go will always be red, and you will not notice anything different. However everyone else can see the red bulb on top of your head except you. It appears Bob has Pluto conjunct an angle(Midheaven),which means he may already be familiar with the energies of Pluto and may even be experiencing a mastery of it.

My husband has a Pluto ascendant, his pluto square pluto was a breeze - in fact he got the highest promotion of his life when he had it.

However mine was the opposite. I think If you are unfamiliar with the energies of Pluto like I was, a pluto square pluto may come as a shock to your entire system. I am currently getting to the end of my pluto square pluto and I can understand why this transit is one of the most feared ones.

There were some good parts to it though - as I found myself moving from the UK (London) to New York and beginning my life and career from scratch in a completely new field.

Before I made the decision to relocate, I just found that nothing in my life seemed to work any longer. Before the exact square began, when Pluto transited my descendant at 0 degrees, I basically lost all my so-called many friends and also experienced the sudden death of my sibling. (I have natal pluto/mercury) however in this same 7th house pluto transit (some degrees in) was when I found and married my husband.

With the pluto square pluto, I noticed that when I tried to do things in old ways that I was used to, I felt blocked, as if something was intentionally stopping me from proceeding. It made no sense. Saturn would automatically be the first suspect when experiencing blocks of any kind but this was a different kind of block. I searched transits upon transits to understand this and tr pluto square my natal pluto (in 4th/5th house) is what seemed like the culprit. After some much needed introspection, I realised I had to start shedding lots and lots of baggage, especially family enmeshments. It was painful, it was scary, my decision to withdraw felt like death to some family members, it was tough but soon I started to feel lighter - and in here laid the gifts.

I delved deep into the parts of me that I didn't even know were there, and I must say, the transformation is felt almost instantly by even those who didn't know me before the transit.

The part of ALLOWING the old things to die was what led to my decision to leave the UK - without the pain that came with this Pluto sq Pl transit, I may never have event thought about it.

I notice that when I try to go backwards, i.e do things the old or familiar ways, I encounter painful experiences especially from my past, whether that be people or approaches. I started to notice this, and started working on killing habits. It was like learning how to turn off and on a new switch to discover new ways to carry out same intention, and I notice then that they work beautifully, empowering me in the process.

I urge those who are confused not to dismiss Pluto entirely. Traditional Astrology is good for the insight it once provided and continues to provide but we are now living in a new age of Ascension. And as the ascension energies continue to hit us down here on earth , the vibration increases to push us more into higher evolution; things that were once hidden to the the Sumerians, the Babylonians, the Greeks and Romans are now being made available to us - the veil is thinning - dear friends, we are living in one of the most interesting times to be alive and to have the gift of astrology to decode all of it.

Stay open and be ready to adapt not just to the transits but to new discoveries, whether they be new planets or new insights into how to delineate and understand your astrological charts and your own life better so you can understand and participate in the life role you have come down to earth to play. Namaste.

Fz hb

Before reading this thread I was not optimistic about this upcoming transit. I am still not optimistic but I am not dreading it that much. My fourth house stellium has given me enough pain in life, and this stellium will be effected by the upcoming pluto's transit into my 7th house.
Thanks to everyone who posted their positive experience, I am a little less apprehensive about Pluto's role

Somna7H

Banned
Unfortunately my Pluto 24° Conjunct Mars 22° in Libra 5th/6th House. Transit Pluto Square to both. Again. Sun 26°, Mercury 18° in Cancer. Opposite to Transit Pluto.
Running through toughest time.

I’m currently Experiencing Pluto square Pluto transiting my ninth house does anyone have experiences with this transiting there ninth house or have any info they can give me on what should expect

GENERALLY, because this is a period of time, your view of the world may change considerably because you current view may seem invalid. Of course with the pandemic and now the aggression by Russia everyone’s view on the entire planet is changing considerably, and hopefully not not even more by a full nuclear exchange.

Your view of the world may tend to deepen. It tends to be more of a maturing experience, than a scary one, unless change for you IS a scary experience.

But you are not sin a hurry, as this transit takes several years. You views of how things really work may develop a more religious or even mystical nature. Everything will come in as powerful and profound. You need to be careful not to become fanatical about the changes you experience. You may wish to change society, or at least your piece of it. Pluto could have issues with the law so be careful in that area.

As an aside in regards to how you view change: You Moon conjuncted Uranus most recently before birth. This indicates why you are so concerned: This means that any change for you tends:

1. changes come suddenly, and cause major disruption.

2. changes tend to be things of an unexpected way, and you are often usually forced into a major circumstance change.

3. Many changes are brought about by YOUR innate fear of being restricted and not have enough freedom to act.

4. The good thing here is that Uranus people are usually innovative in finding a best fitting for the new circumstances, so even though you can be your own worst enemy, you are often your own best friend at the same time.

Hope all this helps.

Here is the post I received in email if anyone is interested, the person deleted it because I didn’t respond in a set amount of time they had in their head while I was busy with my children and didn’t even see it till I saw my email. Hope this helps everyone out there.