I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Spideynyc

I understand your desire for a fiery Mars, but what is the attraction to a fiery Mercury?

Well I mean isn’t it just good to have your mercury in the same sign as the sun? Doesn’t that make someone come across as good in speaking I personally don’t have a problem with saying how I feel so I guess just want it cause I feel like mercury should be in the same sign as the sun that way I would be more of an Aries. Don’t you agree that having 3 planets in fire is better than 3 planets in water? Lol

Osamenor

Staff member
Well I mean isn’t it just good to have your mercury in the same sign as the sun? Doesn’t that make someone come across as good in speaking

Not necessarily. Mercury in the same sign as the sun can be, and often is, combust or under the beams. Those are considered weakening factors, unless Mercury is cazimi--exactly conjunct the sun--in which case it's strengthened.

I have them in different signs, and people tell me I'm good at speaking.

Bottom line, the condition of your Mercury depends on many factors. Whether it's in the same sign as the sun or not isn't one of them, although whether it has dignity by sign and whether or not it's combust or retrograde are factors.

Bunraku

A while ago an astrologer said that Mercury rising before the Sun represents the minds intellect conquering the ego. Whereas If the Sun rises before Mercury the person will place their ego first, then learn after the fact.Do I believe it? Idk

Mercury here rises before the Sun. And is potent in the first house.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Virgo-mercury 7th inimical-malefic for pisces ascendant,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
inimical mercury debilated pisces ascendant,
emotional-confused-weak comprehension,
prone to abdominal-skin-feet health issues;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

Lords 1/7 jupiter-mercury over pisces-libra
6/8, enemy signs, lords jupiter-venus,
conflict prone in relationship;

Moon scorpio 9th debilated, aptitude for forensic psychology,
suspicious-sentimental-sarcastic-secretive-passionate;

Moon scorpio compatible with moons scorpio, pisces, cancer;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

9th lord mars for luck debilated over cancer 5th for luck-education-position;
anemic health, technical aptitudes - navy, submarines, water-chemical engg etc,
suppressed anger, temperamental in relationships and romance;
mars elevated aspect capricorn 11th supportive of inomce-gains;
mars cancer heart-stomach-circulatory-lung inflammations;
past 1.5yr rahu NNode transit mars cancer, toxic health issues, foreign relationships;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

Rahu NNode over sag 9th, hyper-impulsive, foreign travels-pilgrimage;
Rahu coming 1.5yr heading towards natal rahu 9th; settling at age 42+
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Ketu SNode gemini 3rd, hyper-analytical, confused decision making;
detachment from siblings, pain-injury-surgery chest-arms-shoulders-ears;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;
transit ketu heading towards natal ketu;

past 1.5yr ketu transit cap 11th, detachment from income-gains-friendships;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;

Sun-venus aries, artistic aptitudes, venus combust,
aptitude for medicine, pharma;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart
for health, vitality and children;

Saturn 12th own acq for foreign lands,
technical-mechanical-legal-innovative-reformist aptitudes;
sat debilated aspect sun-venus aries for family-finances;
sat enemy aspect over leo 6th for health-employment;
sat enemy aspect moon-scorpio 9th for luck-education-travells-father;
observe fast on saturday evenings;

Saturn some 2yrs from now heading towards natal saturn,
time to take long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs;

hope observations enable reflections,
DO share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick etc etc,

wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Thirdteenth

Virgo-mercury 7th inimical-malefic for pisces ascendant,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
inimical mercury debilated pisces ascendant,
emotional-confused-weak comprehension,
prone to abdominal-skin-feet health issues;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

Lords 1/7 jupiter-mercury over pisces-libra
6/8, enemy signs, lords jupiter-venus,
conflict prone in relationship;

Moon scorpio 9th debilated, aptitude for forensic psychology,
suspicious-sentimental-sarcastic-secretive-passionate;

Moon scorpio compatible with moons scorpio, pisces, cancer;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

9th lord mars for luck debilated over cancer 5th for luck-education-position;
anemic health, technical aptitudes - navy, submarines, water-chemical engg etc,
suppressed anger, temperamental in relationships and romance;
mars elevated aspect capricorn 11th supportive of inomce-gains;
mars cancer heart-stomach-circulatory-lung inflammations;
past 1.5yr rahu NNode transit mars cancer, toxic health issues, foreign relationships;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

Rahu NNode over sag 9th, hyper-impulsive, foreign travels-pilgrimage;
Rahu coming 1.5yr heading towards natal rahu 9th; settling at age 42+
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Ketu SNode gemini 3rd, hyper-analytical, confused decision making;
detachment from siblings, pain-injury-surgery chest-arms-shoulders-ears;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;
transit ketu heading towards natal ketu;

past 1.5yr ketu transit cap 11th, detachment from income-gains-friendships;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;

Sun-venus aries, artistic aptitudes, venus combust,
aptitude for medicine, pharma;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart
for health, vitality and children;

Saturn 12th own acq for foreign lands,
technical-mechanical-legal-innovative-reformist aptitudes;
sat debilated aspect sun-venus aries for family-finances;
sat enemy aspect over leo 6th for health-employment;
sat enemy aspect moon-scorpio 9th for luck-education-travells-father;
observe fast on saturday evenings;

Saturn some 2yrs from now heading towards natal saturn,
time to take long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs;

hope observations enable reflections,
DO share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick etc etc,

wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Hi kshantaram :joyful: I really like your input onto their natal chart. It was really to the point and straight forward :joyful: I hope that this individual uses the insights given onto them from all of these profound astrologers to their advantage. I cannot get over that directness of your astrological analysis. It was so good :love: Do you mind if I sent a birth chart of an older gentlemen who is suffering from a liver problem? I would really love to read your recommendations on remedies that could help that. If possible.

Spideynyc

Not necessarily. Mercury in the same sign as the sun can be, and often is, combust or under the beams. Those are considered weakening factors, unless Mercury is cazimi--exactly conjunct the sun--in which case it's strengthened.

I have them in different signs, and people tell me I'm good at speaking.

Bottom line, the condition of your Mercury depends on many factors. Whether it's in the same sign as the sun or not isn't one of them, although whether it has dignity by sign and whether or not it's combust or retrograde are factors.

So are you saying that it’s not conjunct unless it’s at the exact degree? And what about my sun and venus is it conjunct or too far from each other?

Spideynyc

A while ago an astrologer said that Mercury rising before the Sun represents the minds intellect conquering the ego. Whereas If the Sun rises before Mercury the person will place their ego first, then learn after the fact.Do I believe it? Idk

how does a mercury in Pisces affect an Aries sun?

conspiracy theorist

Well I mean isn’t it just good to have your mercury in the same sign as the sun? Doesn’t that make someone come across as good in speaking I personally don’t have a problem with saying how I feel so I guess just want it cause I feel like mercury should be in the same sign as the sun that way I would be more of an Aries. Don’t you agree that having 3 planets in fire is better than 3 planets in water? Lol

Three men who are deemed by many to be among the best orators in recorded history are Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill and Martin Luther King JR. There Sun/Mercury placements are:

Adolf Hitler - Taurus Sun/Aries Mercury
Winston Churchill - Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Mercury
MLK Jr - Capricorn Sun/Aquarius Mercury

Mercury is actually said to benefit when it's at its maximum elongation - close to 28° away from the Sun. I like to see natals where the signs of Mercury and Sun differ. From personal observations, I notice more "texture" to the person, and they don't seem to be so married to their ideas or aren't offended because you don't agree with them.

I don't know that having more planets in fire is better than having more planets in water. Better for what?

Osamenor

Staff member
So are you saying that it’s not conjunct unless it’s at the exact degree? And what about my sun and venus is it conjunct or too far from each other?

It's not cazimi unless it's within the exact degree, and there's some difference of opinion on how exact it has to be. Some say a planet has to be within 16 minutes--barely more than a quarter of a degree--of the heart of the sun to be cazimi. Others say it's cazimi if it's within a degree of the sun. Some even allow up to a degree and a half.

The orb for a conjunction to be a conjunction is wider, but there, too, astrologers differ. Nearly all consider any two planets conjunct if they're within 3 degrees of each other. Some extend that as far as 10 degrees, especially if the sun or moon is involved. It's up to you what orbs you use. Based on those definitions, you can determine if your Venus is conjunct your sun.

But combust, cazimi, and under the beams are different things from conjunction. Those terms refer specifically to a planet that's so close to the sun that its light doesn't show. If a planet is within 8 1/2 degrees of the sun, the sun blots it out--we can't see it in the sky at all--so it is combust. If it's within 17 degrees of the sun, it's under the beams--its light is weakened some by its proximity to the sun, but not as much as combustion.

But if a planet is cazimi, it's in the heart of the sun. The term cazimi means "in the lap of the king." The planet in the lap of the king gets to be at the center of things. That makes it especially strong.

Conjunct just refers to any two planets that are close together, within whatever orb you consider.

conspiracy theorist

Here's a modern take on the placement of Mercury vis-a-vis the Sun.

https://khaldea.com/planets/merc_type.shtml

Spideynyc

Three men who are deemed by many to be among the best orators in recorded history are Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill and Martin Luther King JR. There Sun/Mercury placements are:

Adolf Hitler - Taurus Sun/Aries Mercury
Winston Churchill - Sagittarius Sun/Scorpio Mercury
MLK Jr - Capricorn Sun/Aquarius Mercury

Mercury is actually said to benefit when it's at its maximum elongation - close to 28° away from the Sun. I like to see natals where the signs of Mercury and Sun differ. From personal observations, I notice more "texture" to the person, and they don't seem to be so married to their ideas or aren't offended because you don't agree with them.

I don't know that having more planets in fire is better than having more planets in water. Better for what?

Better for an Aries sun male who wants more masculine signs so people don’t consider his chart weak Lol

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi kshantaram :joyful: I really like your input onto their natal chart. It was really to the point and straight forward :joyful: I hope that this individual uses the insights given onto them from all of these profound astrologers to their advantage. I cannot get over that directness of your astrological analysis. It was so good :love: Do you mind if I sent a birth chart of an older gentlemen who is suffering from a liver problem? I would really love to read your recommendations on remedies that could help that. If possible.

Appreciate your kind words!!

Do open a thread with the chart on the forum here for the read!

best regards!!

Spideynyc

So can someone explain why I don’t back down from anybody? I’m not afraid of altercations or confrontation I thought water was supposed to make guys fearful but I lose control when someone angers me.. I don’t have a fire mars or fire moon so what’s the reason?

Bunraku

So can someone explain why I don’t back down from anybody? I’m not afraid of altercations or confrontation I thought water was supposed to make guys fearful but I lose control when someone angers me.. I don’t have a fire mars or fire moon so what’s the reason?

See attached

Attachments

• 8-DB93-E0-C-F23-C-478-D-B74-E-049-CBA8-B0-DA8.png
    8-DB93-E0-C-F23-C-478-D-B74-E-049-CBA8-B0-DA8.png
    4 KB · Views: 32

Osamenor

Staff member

You have a Pluto/Moon conjunction in fixed, deeply emotional Scorpio. And it's trine your Mars, too. I expect that what people do to anger you touches your emotions deeply, and fiercely fighting back is how you react. That's a very Scorpionic and very Plutonian response.

You also have Mars in a t-square with your Sun, which is in the fiery warrior sign Aries.

Bunraku

Moon in Scorpio
Selene was a woman who emerged from the depths of the ocean. She jumped out of the water and grabbed on to the rocky shores. The moonlight lit her silvery body and her wet see through cloth, in her barely preserved modesty. She gasped as she took deep breaths for air. The warm salty sea air gently blew on her.

She will be your advisor. However, only she can understand you. Society will forever misunderstand you. They are not ready for you. Her gentle hands will hold your shoulder as she whispers words that humans cannot understand with conscious thought.Only your mind can decipher this if you tune into it.

:)