acting

czaino

hi! I have been considering getting into acting for a long time, but am unsure if it's something I'd be good at. I was wondering if there are any indicators of acting ability in my chart. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_christina_zaino.84845.57972 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_01_christina_zaino.84845.57972 (1).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

waybread

It is hard to say. A lot of actors' horoscopes are available on line at www.astro.com on the Astro-DataBank. They are really are all over the place!

What sort of acting experience do you have to date: high school plays, for example? Local community or children's theatre? Are you enrolled in or interested in attending a college or university where you could major in theatre, try out for plays, and do workshops where you would get coaching and feedback?

Acting is a highly competitive field. How would you rate your motivation in the face of rejection? Can you bounce back and keep on trying? Are you a good "people person"? A big help in this field is the ability to connect with senior people who are already well situated as directors, producers, casting directors, and so on. Then is your primary interest film, TV, or the stage? Can you sing or dance, as well?

If you can't answer any of these questions, it is either time to start moving, or else to consider how serious you really are.

Aundine

I'm an playwrite, actress and director. I have studied a lot of actors, writers charts.

A few things I've noticed about actors charts:

*Moon and Sun at the top of the chart, preferably in the 10th house (Career). Moon in the 8th or 11th also means you tend to encounter a lot of people or have a public life.

*Jupiter in the first house is a really good jackpot placement for popularity. I've seen Jupiter here quite a bit. The 1st house is about self, how you present yourself. Jupiter in the first types LOVE putting themselves out there.

*Neptune in the 6th often represents film. The 6th house is the house of every day job environment.

Although fame can't honestly be indicated in a chart, I would say be comfortable putting yourself out there. Take a class to get started. This allows you quick networking.

Good Luck