Is all his love for me gone?

Victoria

I realise that this relationship is over, and has seen better days. But it still is relevant to me, because I still love him, as I will always love him. He changed my life for the better, and his love for me made me feel comfortable in my own skin, in my own life, and made me happy with who I was. When it was good it was close to perfection, when it was bad, it was soul and heartbreakingly bad.

I wish to know if all his love for me is gone.
I hope he feels no animosity or hatered for me,
or regret for the time we shared together.
I hope he still respects me and his memory of me.
I hope he doesn't think poorly of me.

I would love help with this, because I am at a loss with this chart on what I see. There is a very strong 1st and 7th house. 5th house too. with moon in its own sign. But no aspects between our ruling planets, so does this symbolise how he saw our relationship, or saw me? And am I first, being the one asking the question, or am I his 5th, being his romantic connection?

Please help me interpret this.
I think I need it to move on fully, as I am sure he already has, and as I wish to do.

Thank you xx

Attachments

• isallhisloveformegone.jpg
    isallhisloveformegone.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
I realise that this relationship is over, and has seen better days. But it still is relevant to me, because I still love him, as I will always love him. He changed my life for the better, and his love for me made me feel comfortable in my own skin, in my own life, and made me happy with who I was. When it was good it was close to perfection, when it was bad, it was soul and heartbreakingly bad.

I wish to know if all his love for me is gone.
I hope he feels no animosity or hatered for me,
or regret for the time we shared together.
I hope he still respects me and his memory of me.
I hope he doesn't think poorly of me.

I would love help with this, because I am at a loss with this chart on what I see. There is a very strong 1st and 7th house. 5th house too. with moon in its own sign. But no aspects between our ruling planets, so does this symbolise how he saw our relationship, or saw me? And am I first, being the one asking the question, or am I his 5th, being his romantic connection?

Please help me interpret this.
I think I need it to move on fully, as I am sure he already has, and as I wish to do.

Thank you xx

You are signified by ruler of the 1st, Saturn and he, by ruler of the 7th, Sun.

You are in his house, the 7th, reflecting your attention on him. He is in the 7th, too, his own house, reflecting his attention on himself.
To understand one's state of mind toward another, we look to the relation between the signs on their significators. In this instance, there is no reception between Sun in Virgo and Saturn in Scorpio, nor is there an applying aspect between you. So I would take that as there being neither beneficial nor adverse state of mind and that it is just over and done with.

Despite the Ascendant degree not being in the last three degrees, I believe it is late enough that you already knew the answer: It seems to me that it is truly in your interest to move on fully.