Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Closed Thread
Unread 02-14-2013, 04:57 AM

Does he loves her

From a restraining order forms I learned that my soon to be ex husband has someone since he put down "my partner, her child" and I was wondering if he loves her or not. He's the type who uses people for free living, so it could be that he is stuck in a difficult situation and he found some woman to ***** for a free place to stay, live, etc. He told me a month an a half ago that he had feelings for me lol, so this is why I don't know how he feels for her. Can someone check out this chart for me please. The question is does Nelson loves that woman

Unread 02-15-2013, 01:54 AM

Re: Does he loves her

Anyone please

Last edited by LOL_LOL; 02-15-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM

Exclamation Re: Does he loves her

hi, iam a total newbie when it comes to horary charts, i mainly find it difficult to read my own charts because i am so close to the situation, but i feel compelled to answer yours, as iam wondering the same thing in my own current situation.

you are the astrologer ( the querent) posing the questions so you are repesented by the asc. He ( the quesited) is represented by the 7th. the other woman in question would be represented by the 5th.

querent, virgo=mercury ruled
quesited, pisces=jupiter ruled, his ruler is in gemini
her, venus= saturn ruled, ruler is in scorpio

we find jupiter (him) in the 9th in gemini, who is also ruled by virgo. we also find venus (the other woman) is found in the 5th house of aqua. ruler saturn in scorpio. ruler is mars and we find him in pisces along with mercury, but mercury is a fster planet so its moving on and away.

when you look at the 5th house of romance, you see both venus and and sun occupying aqua. since, venus is the ruler of the 1st house and sun is the mans co-ruler exhalted in his own house.

the moon is in aries, mars ruled. who also happens to be ruled by scorpio.

now that we know who the players are. we look at aspects.

jupiter is seperating from a square from mercury (him seperating from you bitterly)
venus (her) applies to moon (feelings)
jupiter is also seperating from venus and mars
saturn (him) does apply to mars
his sun is making no significant aspects.

i think they have a nice chemistry but i dont think he is in love with her. I think she is more taken by him and ruled by him more. in other words he has influence over her.

i would say that with his ruler in your house, he still has feelings for you. but is just bitter about what has happened. love turn to hate when too much problems consume the relationship. your ruler leaving his house in pisces looks like and seperating from a lot of other planets, makes me say that you want as much distance and to put this behind you. you just want this to be over.

i hope that made sense and didnt confuse you too much. i also hope a more experienced reader jumps in and helps clarify everything for you.

Last edited by eight8gems; 02-15-2013 at 02:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eight8gems For This Useful Post:
LOL_LOL (02-15-2013)
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:41 PM

Sounds good and about right so THANK
Unread 02-16-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_LOL View Post
From a restraining order forms I learned that my soon to be ex husband has someone since he put down "my partner, her child" and I was wondering if he loves her or not. He's the type who uses people for free living, so it could be that he is stuck in a difficult situation and he found some woman to ***** for a free place to stay, live, etc. He told me a month an a half ago that he had feelings for me lol, so this is why I don't know how he feels for her. Can someone check out this chart for me please. The question is does Nelson loves that woman
I see you as querent and he is signified by the the 7th, ruled by Jupiter.
He designates this woman as his partner, so I see her as 7th from him, or the 1st, ruled by Mercury.

Neither he nor she are in particularly good shape. He/Jupiter is weak in the sign of his detriment and she/Mercury in the sign of her fall. But despite this weakness, this possibly impure motivation towards each other, they are in mutual reception by sign and aspect: Merc in the sign that Jupiter traditionally rules, and Jupiter in the sign of Merc's dignity. And ultimately Mercury retrogrades and comes back to square Mercury.

So, I think that neither of them is much of a prize, as my mom might have said, but, yes, he may love her and that there will likely be obstacles to this, as suggested by the square between their signifiers.

Just another opinion...

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
LOL_LOL (02-16-2013)
Unread 02-16-2013, 03:06 AM

Thank you again

He is indeed not in a good shape in life now so I have a feeling that he is probably using her to his advantage as he did to me once...he looks for people whom he can use so that they will do things for him, so that he will have a free place to stay and stuff like that. So the impure motivation you mentioned sounds about right, except that not sure type of impure motivation she could have in him except to want to be with a gorgeous guy...like i fell for him once over his looks.
Unread 02-16-2013, 04:04 AM

Thumbs up Re: Does he loves her

iam so glad you clarified this post Ilenek!!

i would def go with her easy clear interp over mine like i said earlier iam a total newbie to horary, but practice makes perfect.

good luck to you LOL_LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I see you as querent and he is signified by the the 7th, ruled by Jupiter.
He designates this woman as his partner, so I see her as 7th from him, or the 1st, ruled by Mercury.

Neither he nor she are in particularly good shape. He/Jupiter is weak in the sign of his detriment and she/Mercury in the sign of her fall. But despite this weakness, this possibly impure motivation towards each other, they are in mutual reception by sign and aspect: Merc in the sign that Jupiter traditionally rules, and Jupiter in the sign of Merc's dignity. And ultimately Mercury retrogrades and comes back to square Mercury.

So, I think that neither of them is much of a prize, as my mom might have said, but, yes, he may love her and that there will likely be obstacles to this, as suggested by the square between their signifiers.

Just another opinion...
The Following User Says Thank You to eight8gems For This Useful Post:
LOL_LOL (02-16-2013)
Unread 02-16-2013, 07:22 AM

This thread has been closed. By admission of the OP on an earlier thread, there is a temporary restraining order judge issued to leave the other party alone. Even if this is not direct contact, this is a violation of the spirit of the law.

The Latest Blog
Closed Thread

Tags
loves