Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-24-2017, 02:52 PM

Will life get better for me next year?

It's Christmas Eve and I'm very depressed

This time is always depressing me for me and has hit me really hard this year.

I guess because I will be 35 next year and I still haven't even sorted the basics in my life. I have very little money, no close friends, never been in a relationship, and desperately want my mother to love me and be happy.

Lately, I'm been having health anxiety about myself and family. I'm also worried about my parents dying and even though we've had a past where life has been unfair towards me, I still love them very much. My father and I have become very close, but this makes my mum jealous. I really want her to love me, but she called me a mistake and that I should never have been born.

Last year I left the UK after living there for one and a half years desperately trying to get a job and failed. On top of that, I became ill from the pollution in London and had to leave as I couldn't afford anymore rent.

I'm back to living with my parents abroad and I feel like an utter failure.

My urge was to ask if life will get better for me next year? My father and I have been working hard so that we can all move back to the UK countryside as a family. I've become close to them, except my mother who's very angry about their current financial situation.

I'm also trying to kick start an entrepreneurial project while working for my father again and he's helping me. I feel so grateful.

And I still would like to find a kind man to settle down with and have my own family. I'm so glad I'm over that previous man I was obsessing about for years as a sort of escapism to my life problems.

Last edited by Lily1983; 08-26-2020 at 12:54 PM.
Unread 12-25-2017, 02:31 PM

Re: Will life get better for me next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily1983 View Post
It's Christmas Eve and I'm very depressed

This time is always depressing me for me and has hit me really hard this year.

I guess because I will be 35 next year and I still haven't even sorted the basics in my life. I have very little money, no close friends, never been in a relationship, and desperately want my mother to love me and be happy.

Lately, I'm been having health anxiety about myself and family. I'm also worried about my parents dying and even though we've had a past where life has been unfair towards me, I still love them very much. My father and I have become very close, but this makes my mum jealous. I really want her to love me, but she called me a mistake and that I should never have been born.

Last year I left the UK after living there for one and a half years desperately trying to get a job and failed. On top of that, I became ill from the pollution in London and had to leave as I couldn't afford anymore rent.

I'm back to living with my parents abroad and I feel like an utter failure.

My urge was to ask if life will get better for me next year? My father and I have been working hard so that we can all move back to the UK countryside as a family. I've become close to them, except my mother who's very angry about their current financial situation.

I'm also trying to kick start an entrepreneurial project while working for my father again and he's helping me. I feel so grateful.

And I still would like to find a kind man to settle down with and have my own family. I'm so glad I'm over that previous man I was obsessing about for years as a sort of escapism to my life problems.
Dear hi, Hope to find you the new year with happiness.
as about your chart, shows very well what you are writing to us.
(you), in Sagittarius, under the rule of ,in his own detriment.
you, just stopped your retro path. This shows us the bad situation and the blocking you had. Thoughts ugly and backfired. Now you are a bit better (right course), but still in a state of weakness (detriment).
Mercury in Sagittarius shows us that you may be dealing with foreign countries and trips, and you are very focused on family matters (4th), (Mercury is ruled by Jupiter, Is the ruler of 4th House).

The Moon in Pisces shows us your emotional state, and it is not at all good (in the fall and detriment of Mercury). You focus on issues of relationships and co-operations (7th) that are directly related to your family environment. The square of the Moon with Mercury shows us how hard you are going through and how your relationships affect you. Do not forget that Moon is the ruler of your 11th house (friends, goals, and desires) that are in conflict with (you).

The Moon in the sensitive and dreamy sign of shows us how much you want a relationship (7th), to live the dream or the fairy tale (a meeting with Poseidon), but also the confusion and disappointment you have. Your relationships and collaborations in some way seem to affect you negatively (Jupiter and the fall of the Moon).

will be for a long time in the sign of Sagittarius and will be in his weakness. Within your 4th house you have planets that for a while ago have affected you very negatively. But they have now begun and are removed and will not affect you in a negative way. (planets in the weakness of Mercury).
(ruler of the ascendant) moves slowly and this shows slow changes and not fast. The more he is in his weakness.
Saturn (health), which negatively affected (Mercury's weakness), has just changed its position (strong - Saturn in its own sign and titles), indicates that your health will improve, is definitely a sign of recovery.

And Venus (your finances) will soon change position, will leave the position that negatively affected (Mercury's weakness). Something will change in financial terms.
The path of the Moon shows us that you will definitely have opportunities and you will be able to do things. This shows us the future trine of Mercury with the North Note but also with Jupiter.
hope to have a nice new year
good luck
Unread 12-25-2017, 02:36 PM

Lilly,

If you like, post your natal with transits and progressions, and I can tell you at least which area of life you will some luck in. Perhaps also where you need to be a bit careful.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (12-26-2017)
Unread 12-25-2017, 07:58 PM

Your year will be better than the last one. The basic environment will be a difficult one, but nevertheless there'll be luck within the hardships. Since the Moon will be angular it suggests your emotional situation will improve and you'll feel much better. 6th house matters (daily work and frustration) will be less than in 2017.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obsidianmineral For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (12-26-2017), Sunrise (12-26-2017)
Unread 12-26-2017, 10:28 AM

Thank you

It seems like this horary chart is hopeful. I will update next year.

I'm very much focused on family lately. That is correct.

Tags
life, year