Stellium in the 12th House

Hello,

I met a older man and we are falling in love with each other. However, I am pretty concerned with these two aspects of his natal chart:

Stellium in the 12th House - Does this mean psicological issues? This man seems to be obsessed with the paranormal, death and the occult.

Chiron in the Descendant - Can this represent suffering in his love relashionships?

Please let me know tour thoughts.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello,

I met a older man and we are falling in love with each other.

However, I am pretty concerned with these two aspects of his natal chart:

hljU2QcGp

Stellium in the 12th House - Does this mean psicological issues? This man seems to be obsessed with the paranormal, death and the occult.

Chiron in the Descendant - Can this represent suffering in his love relashionships?

Please let me know tour thoughts.
For purposes of comparison, would be most useful to view your natal chart :smile:

dowhanawi

Well its technically not a stellium as ac is not a planet, and Pluto is outside a 10° orb from the ac and jupiter. Being conjunct the cusp is something I asked here about (which house to count it in), and the answer I received is what I suspected, it is counted with the cusp, so Jupiter and Uranus function as first house here. The accentuate ac traits, not 12 house. Although he might well have a fascination with occult and other 12 house topics of the "unknown", is that bad? Your here aren't you?

As for Chiron: every thing in our charts has a positive and negative, maybe Chiron there is wise and healing? Maybe it helps him see illnesses of the mind (6th house, Aries, the head) to help people (along with 12th house talents).

It's not always doom, yesterday I was talking to my children about their charts. It was supposed to be a lesson on how they interact as siblings but the older ones had other questions. One has a grand trine to Venus in 12. I said " you choose. Don't choose the rebellious bad Gemini whose behaviors you need to keep secret from concerned family members. Instead choose the unusual Gemini who chooses with you to keep your relationship private from social media, she will bring out the areas you lack, you will do the same for her". I went on from there. My (rambling) point is, it's not all bad. If you go into a relationship looking for the worst, you will find. Look to learn the positives and you will find & enhance those. Your interest here could go really well with his 12th house

JUPITERASC

And this is our sinastry chart. I hope this helps ;)

ZHG7Qh.png

EDIT: This is the right one.

Both charts are Sagittarius ascendant
and
natal Jupiters are in helpful sextile aspect Libra to Sagittarius - that's good

natal moons are in trine aspect Taurus to Virgo - that's good :smile:

natal Suns are in helpful sextile aspect Leo to Libra - that's good

however there are issues
for example briefly
Sagittarius Mars on ascendant of one natal chart
is therefore also on ascendant of the other natal chart - that's not so good

Both charts are Sagittarius ascendant
and
natal Jupiters are in helpful sextile aspect Libra to Sagittarius - that's good

natal moons are in trine aspect Taurus to Virgo - that's good :smile:

natal Suns are in helpful sextile aspect Leo to Libra - that's good

however there are issues
for example briefly
Sagittarius Mars on ascendant of one natal chart
is therefore also on ascendant of the other natal chart - that's not so good

Thank you. But his ascendant is Libra. I am the Saggitarius ascendant ;)

Well its technically not a stellium as ac is not a planet, and Pluto is outside a 10° orb from the ac and jupiter. Being conjunct the cusp is something I asked here about (which house to count it in), and the answer I received is what I suspected, it is counted with the cusp, so Jupiter and Uranus function as first house here. The accentuate ac traits, not 12 house. Although he might well have a fascination with occult and other 12 house topics of the "unknown", is that bad? Your here aren't you?

As for Chiron: every thing in our charts has a positive and negative, maybe Chiron there is wise and healing? Maybe it helps him see illnesses of the mind (6th house, Aries, the head) to help people (along with 12th house talents).

Thank you, this makes sense.

dowhanawi

Your mercury is conjunct his in Virgo. Good communication, which can overcome any hurdle a healthy relationship might have

Last edited: