Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-30-2015, 11:55 AM
astrologia astrologia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7
Exclamation Stellium in the 12th House

Hello,

I met a older man and we are falling in love with each other. However, I am pretty concerned with these two aspects of his natal chart:

Stellium in the 12th House - Does this mean psicological issues? This man seems to be obsessed with the paranormal, death and the occult.

Chiron in the Descendant - Can this represent suffering in his love relashionships?

Please let me know tour thoughts.


Last edited by astrologia; 12-14-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-30-2015, 12:11 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,437
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologia View Post

Hello,

I met a older man and we are falling in love with each other.

However, I am pretty concerned with these two aspects of his natal chart:





Stellium in the 12th House - Does this mean psicological issues? This man seems to be obsessed with the paranormal, death and the occult.

Chiron in the Descendant - Can this represent suffering in his love relashionships?

Please let me know tour thoughts.
For purposes of comparison, would be most useful to view your natal chart
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-30-2015, 12:57 PM
astrologia astrologia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

This is my chart:
...

Last edited by astrologia; 12-14-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:05 PM
astrologia astrologia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

And this is our sinastry chart. I hope this helps

...

EDIT: This is the right one.

Last edited by astrologia; 12-14-2015 at 04:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:37 PM
dowhanawi dowhanawi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 344
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Well its technically not a stellium as ac is not a planet, and Pluto is outside a 10 orb from the ac and jupiter. Being conjunct the cusp is something I asked here about (which house to count it in), and the answer I received is what I suspected, it is counted with the cusp, so Jupiter and Uranus function as first house here. The accentuate ac traits, not 12 house. Although he might well have a fascination with occult and other 12 house topics of the "unknown", is that bad? Your here aren't you?

As for Chiron: every thing in our charts has a positive and negative, maybe Chiron there is wise and healing? Maybe it helps him see illnesses of the mind (6th house, Aries, the head) to help people (along with 12th house talents).

It's not always doom, yesterday I was talking to my children about their charts. It was supposed to be a lesson on how they interact as siblings but the older ones had other questions. One has a grand trine to Venus in 12. I said " you choose. Don't choose the rebellious bad Gemini whose behaviors you need to keep secret from concerned family members. Instead choose the unusual Gemini who chooses with you to keep your relationship private from social media, she will bring out the areas you lack, you will do the same for her". I went on from there. My (rambling) point is, it's not all bad. If you go into a relationship looking for the worst, you will find. Look to learn the positives and you will find & enhance those. Your interest here could go really well with his 12th house
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:37 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,437
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologia View Post

And this is our sinastry chart. I hope this helps



EDIT: This is the right one.

Both charts are Sagittarius ascendant
and
natal Jupiters are in helpful sextile aspect Libra to Sagittarius - that's good

natal moons are in trine aspect Taurus to Virgo - that's good

natal Suns are in helpful sextile aspect Leo to Libra - that's good

however there are issues
for example briefly
Sagittarius Mars on ascendant of one natal chart
is therefore also on ascendant of the other natal chart - that's not so good
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:43 PM
astrologia astrologia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Both charts are Sagittarius ascendant
and
natal Jupiters are in helpful sextile aspect Libra to Sagittarius - that's good

natal moons are in trine aspect Taurus to Virgo - that's good

natal Suns are in helpful sextile aspect Leo to Libra - that's good

however there are issues
for example briefly
Sagittarius Mars on ascendant of one natal chart
is therefore also on ascendant of the other natal chart - that's not so good
Thank you. But his ascendant is Libra. I am the Saggitarius ascendant
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:48 PM
astrologia astrologia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhanawi View Post
Well its technically not a stellium as ac is not a planet, and Pluto is outside a 10 orb from the ac and jupiter. Being conjunct the cusp is something I asked here about (which house to count it in), and the answer I received is what I suspected, it is counted with the cusp, so Jupiter and Uranus function as first house here. The accentuate ac traits, not 12 house. Although he might well have a fascination with occult and other 12 house topics of the "unknown", is that bad? Your here aren't you?

As for Chiron: every thing in our charts has a positive and negative, maybe Chiron there is wise and healing? Maybe it helps him see illnesses of the mind (6th house, Aries, the head) to help people (along with 12th house talents).
Thank you, this makes sense.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:52 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,437
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologia View Post

Thank you. But his ascendant is Libra. I am the Saggitarius ascendant
Ah ok - that's good because Libra and Sagittarius are in helpful sextile aspect
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-30-2015, 01:54 PM
dowhanawi dowhanawi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 344
Re: Stellium in the 12th House

Your mercury is conjunct his in Virgo. Good communication, which can overcome any hurdle a healthy relationship might have

Last edited by dowhanawi; 11-30-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
12th, 12th house, 7th house, chiron, descedant, house, stellium

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.